[tw drama] Love Contract

Guest jun

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

im currently watching it on youtube.com....

1-10 has english subs already included

11-14 i believe are raw so u have to read the subs on the side ..download them at d-addicts.com

15-17 have the english subs included...i think they're still uploading the rest.. =)..

so far I like the drama..its really nice..I've cried in some parts of it jaja.. :unsure: umm..I guess Im always crying in almost any drama or movie I watch jeje...

even though I've been reading some of the spoilers Im still going ahead to finish watching it..

just waiting on the rest of the episodes to be uploaded onto youtube.com =)

The last ep has been added on youtube.com...

I've only just finished watching ep 5 (I can't watch them all at once coz my computer's too slow so I have to leave it to run once so that it loads and I have to watch it.... and also I'm scared of sitting in front of the comp too long coz my eyesight's getting worse -___-) but I've read all the subtitles so I kinda know what's going to happen but it's so confusing when you don't know who's saying what...

I'm really enjoying this though...I love Mike's character!

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

^^ lol doens't youtube lag thought sometime like buffer?

I think it depends on your connection speed...what I did was I let it run through once first and then I watched it coz it's already loaded and then it doesn't buffer at all

Guest sakura_drop

hmm yeah i'm currently watching this series on youtube- i

m up to chap 4 and i think it okay

kinda of drags a bit but mike character is really sweet here

Guest MY SOUR JELLiE BEANS :D

The last ep has been added on youtube.com...

I've only just finished watching ep 5 (I can't watch them all at once coz my computer's too slow so I have to leave it to run once so that it loads and I have to watch it.... and also I'm scared of sitting in front of the comp too long coz my eyesight's getting worse -___-) but I've read all the subtitles so I kinda know what's going to happen but it's so confusing when you don't know who's saying what...

I'm really enjoying this though...I love Mike's character!

My computer's like that too. That and plus I have dial-up so it takes a few hours -_- but it's okay cause it's better than downloading because it would take forever to download. Well right now...it's only done with like the intro >__> but I've got to say, he looks better without the bobbypins in his hair [ he had it in ' The Devil Beside You']...

But yup! Youtube is awesome! =]

Guest SimplyJane
:D yeah, i finished watching the drama on youtube.. i just forgot to post about it jeje.. :lol: ..hopefully many can watch it online..yeah, it's definitely a plus when u can watch a drama online instead of downloading it when u have to make choices on what dramas to download. I mean if you're stuck with more than 3 dramas you wanna watch :P

Guest xxingy_XP

I heard the ending was weird and dissapointing. =\

it was. I didn't really understand what was happening. Well.. of course I was kind of jumping around, but yeah.

Guest azn_aggie

i think at the end they both died. that what i got when i watched it. i thought that Mike and Ariel made such a good couple in it.

Guest ripgal

this series was like 2 yrs ago..

didn't really like it cos i didn't understand the story..

but the song by Anson Hu was good..:)

I finished this drama last month... and it's not one of the best ones i've watched but it's ok... Hated the ending... I didn't like Ariel's character, Xiao Fen, i think that's how you spell it... Translation Small (little) wind... I did like Mike's character, An Ken. I thought he should have just left... instead of that whole accident thing.

Guest jacinda

really?? is it really sad and draggy and repetitive??? kind of like a classic korean series gone bad??

Lol, what series do you speak of? I just watched Winter Sonata and it was so boring. Your comment reminded me of it. It kind of turned me off Korean dramas in general.

I think as far as Korean entertainment goes I'm just going to stick to k-pop.

Archived