[tw drama] Love Contract

Guest jun

LOL!!! I totally forgot about the fake scar he had! And she was like "and to think I felt touched" (something like that) :lol:

I have a feeling the ending ties with the song that Ariel sings..

I find Ariel character more appealing and likable in ISWAK because I find her to be a richard simmons in Love Contract. If i couldn't grow to like her in the drama, it's hard for me to root for her. I have to say i like ISWAK a lot more, too. Even though LC overall has more of a depth factor, i think it fall short from it's potentials. Either way, i adore this girl <3

Oops, I overlooked your post lol :sweatingbullets: I don't think she was b_tchy at all in Love Contract. She had very reasonable reasons to put up all her defensive walls and she had so many insecurities >.< I agree with this 100% ----> Even though LC overall has more of a depth factor, i think it fall short from it's potentials. Disappointments.. sigh* haha oh wells I loved the drama anyway~ <3

What I hated was that they killed off the characters that was sort of the "comedy reliefs" (Ken's mom & Xiao Bai.. even the Japanese Uncle left.. T.T)

By the wayy hmmx this may be off topic but has anyone noticed Ariel's personality change after ISWAK? I mean like.. she used to be a bit more reserved, but now she can be goofy too ^_^. Joe probably influenced her XD

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ Ariel does seem very quiet in real life. But from what i have seen Mike is equally as goofy as Joe IMO. I really dislike Ariel in most of her dramas. She is a great actress, no doubt about that. I think it is because she isn't the "typical" pretty/beautiful, that she gets stuck with playing the roles that are not the perfect female. Like in ISWAK, stupid/not attractive girl. In LC, tomboy/bossy/stubborn. IMO she is much cuter in real life.

Meh. I just finished the series. I am very puzzle about the ending. Mmy friend told me the ending sucked so I wasn't expecting much. It didn't suck that much for me. Mike He is damn hot. He is the perfect boyfriend in here. Exactly the type I like, a guy that likes art, swims, part Japanese (lol). ahhhhh. The storyline was very poorly done. I do agree that they should have stopped after ep19. I might watch this some day again, to see Mike again. Some parts were SO boring, but then the cute parts were perfect. Like the part when they scuba dive and everything.

Now I must wait for Mike's new drama =)

Guest Seria

W00t! sounds interesting. Im going to try this drama out :D. I think Ariel is a good actress and can deliver her scenes well.. ive been fascinated about Mike He for days now.. so this couldnt hurt hehe :D

Guest beIntimate.

ive watched the first few eps.. but it got abit boring and i knew the ending.. so didnt end up finishing !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sayuri43

heyyy the opening song is so pretty!! does anyone happen to have it?

"Middle" by Jasmine/Fish Liang Jing Yu

just wondering :] can you PM me if you do? thank youuuu~~~~

Guest itz_n_obsession

i gave this drama a tried, and thank god i didnt buy it! i didnt really like it because i felt like it was a dragged...did anybody else felt like that?

Guest happybi

Watched "Love Contact" after watching DBY because I know Mike He was in it.. :lol: and I have to say, I liked it a lot. It's a very simple story but something realistic and not too dramtic/soap opera liked. It can be draggy sometime but I think it's tolerable and was actually surprised by the some of the sad scene in the series. If only the ending was better....

Spoiler Alert .... Font in Yellow!!

Anyway, just my interperation for the ending.. Let me know what you think... ^^

I believe the director gave us 3 ending and we can pick which one we want as the ending:

1.) First ending: They both died when Ken (Mike) carried Xiao Fung (Ariel) into the water.

2.) Second ending: They didn't die because XF woke up and start screaming at Ken for wanting to kill her and then they kissed on the beach. (This is the ending I picked!!!!)

3.) Third ending: They both died and that is after life where they are still together and are getting marry. Because if you notice, only them and Xiao Bai have the toy that can talk to their "old friends" as they mention. So Ken, XF, and XB are all dead and they are just using that toy to talk to their friends. And if you noticed, XF also no longer have the scar, which mean she is actually not alive. If only if XB wasn't there then this wound have been the perfect ending for me. But with XB there, you know that something is wrong since he is suppose to be dead already.

Guest asian_love2788

i really like this. ariel and mike are so cute together. this drama relationship is more realistic than other dramas. i love the part when mike told ariel that story about the girl and the cow and they kiss. and the part where ariel got drunk and mike took her to his house. lmao. he keep looking at her sleep. so cute. i really like ariel's acting talent. very versitile from being the subborn tomboy XF i to sweet cute XQ in ISWAK. did anyone watch TWFX yet. she's really cute in there too?!

i really like this. ariel and mike are so cute together. this drama relationship is more realistic than other dramas. i love the part when mike told ariel that story about the girl and the cow and they kiss. and the part where ariel got drunk and mike took her to his house. lmao. he keep looking at her sleep. so cute. i really like ariel's acting talent. very versitile from being the subborn tomboy XF i to sweet cute XQ in ISWAK. did anyone watch TWFX yet. she's really cute in there too?!

That was one of my favoritest parts! ^^

I also loved it when they ran across the railway together

^_^ he was holding her hand aww.. and the rainbow.. !! And when they all went to the sauna or whatever eheheh :D hahaha Ah Ken was the sweetest boyfriend ever! xD

What's TWFX? If it has Ariel in there, I wanna watch! ^______^ Her acting abilities amaze me :]

i'm really starting to like love contract! i like them better together than ariel with joe and mike with rainie. oddly enough, i loved both those couples before i found this drama. their characters are a lot more likeable here. <33

and it ends SAD. i love love looooove tragic love :w00t:

although they do get me :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x0gurlo7x

I kinda want to watch this but can someone tell me what it's about? like the general storyline? and also...does this have any english subs available coz it's kinda pointless for me to watch this if there are no subs...

thank you ^^

well it is about a girl ariel lin who wanted to fall in love and so her friends decided to make a love contract.....they didn't who would be the one to be the person to do the contract and decided to pick aken which is mike he....at first he did't accept it but later he did cause he wanted to make a swimming team and ariel lin's friends said that they'll look for people to join and do all the hardwork...that is why he accepted....at first it was only a small thing until he actually did started to fall on love w/ her....then obstacles come up and stuff like that...it is a real realistic drama....this is all i should say for now cause don't wanna spoil anything for you!!!!

i think that u should watch it if u want!!! :lol:

i think that if anyone really wanted towatch this drama...u have to be kind of patient and understand the story...if u don't then i guess u really wouldn't like the drama

Guest fluffpuff

Is the series worth getting the dvd set? if it isn't i don't want to waste my money and time watching it, as much as i like mike he. do let me know your thoughts, thanks!

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

YATTA I already buy the original DVD 1 1/2 months ago :P but I haven't got any chance 2 watch it yet so I lend this DVD 2 my friend....I hope I won't regret buying the DVD coz I buy too many Taiwan drama DVD but many Taiwan drama not that good....Like ISWAK make me fell asleep....boring....I just watch this drama until episode 4 then I stopped :D I hope I won't regret buying this drama DVD :blink::unsure::sweatingbullets:

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest jmidou

I thought ISWAK was alot better than Love Contract BUT Love Contract was still good & you might find it better

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

This was my second Ariel Lin drama after ISWAK and although it wasn't as funny as ISWAK I still liked it. I read a lot of negative comments on the ending so I was hesitant at first but to my great surprise it was't bad at all. I really like her acting in this drama and she looked so much prettier (got rid of the dumb look frm ISWAK). Her chemistry w/ Mike was hot and it made their love come more alive for me. Like someone mentioned, their love wasn't rushed which makes it seem more realistic to me. This drama was good and although I skipped the other scenes that didn't include Mike and Ariel, I still found the other characters and the side story good.

Currently watching Tokyo Juliet now and Ariel looks really pretty! Her beauty does grow on you the more you watch her. She definitely has charm!

Guest GoongLOVExx

Yay I love Love Contract. <3

I watched this drama because Mike He was in it, and I loved him after Devil Beside You. XD

I really like Ariel Lin's character. I agree that it is a mroe realistic drama the others, which makes me appriciate it more.

Some parts were boring, but the overall story was great. ^__^

The endings were confusing. >< I am still confused about them. But BLAH I guess the different endinds are there for you to choose which ending you like best! XD

Archived