[tw drama] Love Contract

Guest jun

Guest leila

BTW I love Xiao Bai :lol: He shows up in a couple scenes of It Started With A Kiss too! HE WAS ONE OF THE SMART ONES! (surprise surprise HAHA)

wow..

yes u are right! so observant of you! haha he is joe's smart friends in school. he appears in the first few episodes of ISWAK i think.. :P

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buttercup74

Hi all,

Just sharing my view of this drama. I started watching this drama after getting to know Mike in DBY. Generally, the story is pretty slow moving. I guess for those who watch it, you must really have the patience to follow through each episode. Once you do this, you will be able to appreciate the love Mike has for Ariel and see how their relationship slowly blossom. It's really sweet and Ken is definitely a dream boyfriend :) Think Ken's character is so likeable in LC becoz Mike has kinda bring "Ken" to life. Ken is supposed to be an emotional and "faithful" character. When I was watching the Super Sunday where Mike cried when they replayed the clip where Ken's character cried, he also cried. sob sob.... so, Mike in real life seems to be very emotional too :blush: so sweet, hoh ?

The only 2 parts I hated is that the director has to kill the good and funny characters like Ken's mum and Xiao Bai. Think this is really unnecessary. Also, the ending could have been much better if it's a good ending.

Guest leila

i watch it cos of ariel and mike and i managed to finished all the episodes because of the two leads. Though this drama has boring parts but their love really touched me. Even though xiaofeng is imperfect, in terms of character or her scar issue, ken loves her unconditionally. and Xiaofeng being a sensitive and easily hurt person manages to overcome all her insecurities because she allows herself to be touched by ken's love for her.

i love ariel in whatever dramas she is in.. i think she acted xiaofeng very well. This drama has much depth and i enjoyed mike's acting too :) he really showed his emotions really well in love contract.

as for the ending.. i guess its really up to how you wanna view it. the director wanted us to interpret in our own manner. i guess the msg is, whether ken and xiaofeng are alive or elsewhere, their love will still exist in this universe and they were together happily forever..

and yeah i agree this drama didnt have to go to the extreme of characters dying.. its quite saddening for a taiwan idol drama for them to bump off xiao bai & ken's mother and probably ken & xiaofeng (depends on how u view it) .

Guest meilin

The endings were confusing. >< I am still confused about them. But BLAH I guess the different endinds are there for you to choose which ending you like best! XD

i watch it cos of ariel and mike and i managed to finished all the episodes because of the two leads. Though this drama has boring parts but their love really touched me. Even though xiaofeng is imperfect, in terms of character or her scar issue, ken loves her unconditionally. and Xiaofeng being a sensitive and easily hurt person manages to overcome all her insecurities because she allows herself to be touched by ken's love for her.

i love ariel in whatever dramas she is in.. i think she acted xiaofeng very well. This drama has much depth and i enjoyed mike's acting too he really showed his emotions really well in love contract.

as for the ending.. i guess its really up to how you wanna view it. the director wanted us to interpret in our own manner. i guess the msg is, whether ken and xiaofeng are alive or elsewhere, their love will still exist in this universe and they were together happily forever..

and yeah i agree this drama didnt have to go to the extreme of characters dying.. its quite saddening for a taiwan idol drama for them to bump off xiao bai & ken's mother and probably ken & xiaofeng (depends on how u view it) .

I agree the drama is so boring...and i never finish it except skippin to watch the ending.

ehh.. i watched the first episode.. and guessed the ending.. then i found out, I WAS RIGHT!

i dunno.. i wasnt interested at all..

mikehe was TOTALLY HOT!! but i really disliked the girl's character.

it seemed all to cliche. she was like.. "tomboy, bad@$$" and it just seemed so... cliche!!

so i never went pass the 3rd episode.. but good thing i didnt download it, and my aunt did :]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Today I go with my friend buying Love Contract DVD, coz she like Mike He soooo much....I haven't watch this drama yet but hopefully this drama is worth watching & buying.... :P:D

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest AL_NT_ATT

o0ohh i love this series, it was so cute and funny! ahahha mike he was so freakin' hot in this series!! =))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest freya1507

haven't seen it yet (d/l it right now) :)

this clubbox had all the eps, but now only 11 of them are still there:

http://clubbox.co.kr/jaded1

the rest of the eps can be found at d-addicts.com

everything on this cb is gone :(

does anybody have another cb link ??? pls

everything on this cb is gone :(

does anybody have another cb link ??? pls

freya girl! how have u been doing? v(*v*)

na ya! fixated2ken

saw ur rep over at addicts ^___^

didnt know ud remember me..

yay for bi fans! :D

we're all over ne

abt the cb linkie, i was wondering the same thing

been askin everywhere but no one answers

but anyway, ive tried both jaded1's, enchanted's, & kimi's cbs and allare no longer functioning

ive seen wangja's CB but i think he only has chi movies :(

but thanks for passing me a link to mike's thread :D

appreciate it a lot

im hoping someone repost a new link for eps to complete it ne

or else. no hope for us til theres a cb that's posted

jaa!

^ yea i agree. the ending was sooo weird!! i thought it was so sad though how he kept imagining her to be able to walk and talk towards the end of the drama. especially when he was cooking for her.

anyways, you can find this drama at d-addicts too.

Actually the parts where shes supposedly talked back to him, I think it was her inner self wanting to respond to him.

I got confused with the part where she dances on his toes and sings the song though.. but it was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time T.T I saw a renactment of it with Ariel and her fans on a show LOL

• 2 weeks later...

the ending was weird and confusing.. to many "wait".. but i liked smiling after the whole ending made me teary.

i liked the whole thing.. but not as much as the other tw dramas i've seen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest trinity1418

I finished this drama sometime last week or before and I must say as a whole, the series didn't really do that much for me. I watched this because I heard about Ariel and Mike's chemistry together and wanted to check it out. (I still think Joe and Ariel have better chemistry, hehe). Anyway, it's true I fastforwarded parts and the story was really slow moving BUT I'm not sorry I watched til the end. I think the best scene for me was episode 19 where Ariel finally reveals her true self to Mike, that scene was incredible!!! I was blown away by Ariel's performance in that scene, so moving!!! I was like, wow!

Regarding the end, I knew about the 3 endings before I started watching the drama, but I wasn't disappointed with it at all when I finally got to the ending. I actually liked it and thought it was interesting. I figured the "real" ending was the first one but the other two endings left the series on a happy note, so I was satisfied.

I found Mike to be super hot, but I think Ariel outshined him in this series. Their kissing scenes were really nice too, not flashy or anything like that, but still romantic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived