[tw drama] Love Contract

Guest jun

but it onli has 10 episodes... i guess we will have to wait for the rest ...

didnt mike he and ariel lin date? i think i read that somewhere but it might have been false rumors

well i read somewhere on af that mike admitted he liked Ariel, and he even ask for her number, but she didn't give it to him. I guess she wasn't ready for a relationship because she's so busy :P

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ...TLT...

OMG!..i didn't knoe there was a thread for Love Contract..i love this series so much...Ariel and Mike..wat a kute couple with good chemistry together..but too bad i only watch the series till ep 10..i try downloading..it takes days for me..so i give up since muh bro keep complaining that the internet is slow..but i hope to buy this series one day on DVD...

Guest xmichellee

well i read somewhere on af that mike admitted he liked Ariel, and he even ask for her number, but she didn't give it to him. I guess she wasn't ready for a relationship because she's so busy :P

but i thought both of them are already a couple??

Guest xmichellee

:o since when? I don't know. If they are a couple then cheer for them :D

i just asked my fren who watched love contract about it. she said that they were a couple. and i said "so they aren't a couple now eh?" and she did not reply me. :(

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

I kinda want to watch this but can someone tell me what it's about? like the general storyline? and also...does this have any english subs available coz it's kinda pointless for me to watch this if there are no subs...

thank you ^^

I kinda want to watch this but can someone tell me what it's about? like the general storyline? and also...does this have any english subs available coz it's kinda pointless for me to watch this if there are no subs...

thank you ^^

You can get the subtitles on d-addicts.com. It's all been subbed. Heres a little info on the series

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_Contract

omg... realli?!

yup :lol: It'll be really cool if they were a actually couple :D Then I can cheer both of them on :lol:

Guest Lucreshia

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

20040716CHANEL3938-M.jpg

After watching Devil Beside You & It Started with a Kiss, I'm really impressed with how natural the acting is in Love Contract. I like Mike He's character a lot more in this drama. His acting also has more depth. Ariel's character is so different from her character in ISWAK in terms of maturity. Both characters were very likeable and easy for viewers to identify with.

The problem with the other two dramas is that they're adapted both from Japanese manga so the story line and the characters are contrived and anime-like. It's fun to watch but often not very believable.

Ariel and Mike definitely had tons of chemistry and you really believed that they got along when you're watching them on screen. If the rumors are true and they really did become a couple during the shooting of this series, good for them.

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

Thanks saieng, it sounds pretty interesting...I downloaded all the subs so now I just have to download all the eps.... -__-;

Thanks saieng, it sounds pretty interesting...I downloaded all the subs so now I just have to download all the eps.... -__-;

np. It's better off dl on clubbox since theres not many seeds on BT. Hope you enjoy it :) or you can watch it on youtube.com and just dl the rest off on d-addicts.com

Guest yuans7love

i thought it was kinda boring except i watched it for Mike He :P

and for all those who's confused about the ending...

THEY DIED!!

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

^ yea...I know what you mean...

yuans7love...could you maybe make the font a little smaller...coz it's kinda easy to read even without highlighting...I just scrolled past it and I could read what it said...although...I kinda knew what was gonna happen anyways but for people who haven't seen it yet...

Guest yuans7love

yuans7love: how did that happen anyway the ending i mean

well you know how the drama is called "love contract"?? so Arial's character (forgot her name 'cause i watched it along time ago) found out about the contract which was why Mike's character Ah Ken (I remember his name lol~) dated her in the first place but he did really fall in love with her as he got to know her. Anyways, she was still really mad and hurt and upset blah blah blah so she breakes up with him even though everyone knows that he really does love her. She decides to forgive him and her friend Xiao Bai takes her on his little moped thing to go to this place where Ah Ken had a special like bulletin message for her. Which was just basically saying I'm sorry and please forgive me. On the way, they get into an accident and Xiao Bai dies and Arial's character turns into a vegetable. Long story short An Ken is devastated without her and carries her into the ocean. But before he drowns the both of them, all of a sudden Arial's character wakes up and starts yelling like "what are you doing!? are you crazy!?" I think this is because they both already died and they're in heaven so she wakes up. I mean... who wakes up in the middle of a vegetation state RIGHT before they're about to die?? that's just ridiculous and falls under the "oh anything can happen" category and that's boring. Actually... this drama has three endings and the director wants you to choose your own. Or, my suggestion is just to imagine your own ending becuase all three of them are pretty confusing

Guest Lucreshia

Oh man Ah Ken is sooo sweet in this drama. He treats her like a princess and puts up with all her temper tantrums and physical abuse (she seriously is hitting him all the time =( ). He seems so down to earth and just a nice guy. At the same time, he's sooo hot! Yummy yummy, give me some!

Guest SimplyJane

im currently watching it on youtube.com....

1-10 has english subs already included

11-14 i believe are raw so u have to read the subs on the side ..download them at d-addicts.com

15-17 have the english subs included...i think they're still uploading the rest.. =)..

so far I like the drama..its really nice..I've cried in some parts of it jaja.. :unsure: umm..I guess Im always crying in almost any drama or movie I watch jeje...

even though I've been reading some of the spoilers Im still going ahead to finish watching it..

just waiting on the rest of the episodes to be uploaded onto youtube.com =)

Archived