[tw drama] Love Contract

Guest jun

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhing

OMG!! I have yet to see this drama but am already going gaga over the pairing of Mike and Ariel! OMG!! They make me so giddy to the highest level. :lol: I've only seen bits and pieces of the drama and some fanmade MVs but boy the chemistry is sizzlin hot! Gosh, I thought nothing would ever beat the chemistry between Joe and Ariel (ISWAK). I was wrong. haha IMHO Mike and Ariel are just perfect for each other. They so need to be in another drama together. A romantic comedy preferably.

Guest miharu*

i just finished watching this series and every episode before the mother died was a lot of fun, even though it seemed kind of draggy at times.

for some reason, after they got over the mother's death - everything got draggier and lost control of the wheel. but even so, i did enjoy several scenes in the end. (ken's hallucinations)

i think it would have been better if ariel found the love contract sooner in the series instead of all the way at the end because mike hardly even got a real chance to explain that it was the contract that brought them together. i guess maybe that was the director's point to make it so tragic- boo.

the contract itself was an amazing thing. it brought ken and ariel together in spirit yet it was what separated their bodies and created so many problems between the friends.

the ending really made me tear up.

it's like a romeo and juliet ending but with an epilogue. even though their deaths were tragic... the after-death experience was exactly how they wanted to live. -sigh- :tears:

& i actually like ariel with mike better than rainie.

maybe it's because with rainie, i feel like im watching a cartoon and with ariel, i'm actually watching something more realistic. ^^;

what about you guys? who do you like mike with more? :P

Poop-Shoop-A-Loo... i couldn't agree with you more!~

seriously, why are their lives so tragic?!?!

the story that was the most sad for me was the mom's. she waited her entire lifetime for ken's dad to return but he never does and nor could she catch him in the streets before her death. she loses her life for this man who walked out on her yet she doesn't regret it at all -- sugoi.

and to your comment about the swimming team...

when mike told ariel he wanted to give up the swimming team, it showed significance that he was really bound to her by love and not by contract~

<3

• 1 month later...
Guest xvampireknight

OMG, Love Contract. I loved it.

I cried so freaking hard at the end when she got in coma. I literally used 10 tissues.

And

when XiaoBai died

, I cried even more because he was so hilarious!

;__: and what happened to AhKen's mom ... oh my ;[

Guest xsilentangel

do ppl recommend this drama?

o_o.

im already on episode 3 but its kinda boring.. :mellow:

im mainly watching it for ariel and mike

heard the end was disappointing so i dont know if i should continue one.

and jw, from the official photos, it shows em together at the aquarium

do you guys know what episode that's from?

THANKS ^_^

Guest kandysakura

do ppl recommend this drama?

o_o.

im already on episode 3 but its kinda boring.. :mellow:

im mainly watching it for ariel and mike

heard the end was disappointing so i dont know if i should continue one.

and jw, from the official photos, it shows em together at the aquarium

do you guys know what episode that's from?

THANKS ^_^

they actually go to the aquarium a bunch of times in the drama. so u'll have to be more specific.

besides the fact that mike he is in it, its as boring as hell.

the last few epis are definitely tear jerkers, with a seriously dissapointing and lame ending.

plus, it didnt really make much sense (ending i mean).

if ur the kind the person who likes the kind of ending DBY had, then i really dont recommend u watching this.

its such a depressing drama. if u still wanna watch, id recommend watching until around epi 15. nothing seriously sad happens till after.

Guest cystaltears

i just finished watching this series and every episode before the mother died was a lot of fun, even though it seemed kind of draggy at times.

for some reason, after they got over the mother's death - everything got draggier and lost control of the wheel. but even so, i did enjoy several scenes in the end. (ken's hallucinations)

i think it would have been better if ariel found the love contract sooner in the series instead of all the way at the end because mike hardly even got a real chance to explain that it was the contract that brought them together. i guess maybe that was the director's point to make it so tragic- boo.

the contract itself was an amazing thing. it brought ken and ariel together in spirit yet it was what separated their bodies and created so many problems between the friends.

the ending really made me tear up.

it's like a romeo and juliet ending but with an epilogue. even though their deaths were tragic... the after-death experience was exactly how they wanted to live. -sigh- :tears:

maybe it's because with rainie, i feel like im watching a cartoon and with ariel, i'm actually watching something more realistic. ^^;

Poop-Shoop-A-Loo... i couldn't agree with you more!~

seriously, why are their lives so tragic?!?!

the story that was the most sad for me was the mom's. she waited her entire lifetime for ken's dad to return but he never does and nor could she catch him in the streets before her death. she loses her life for this man who walked out on her yet she doesn't regret it at all -- sugoi.

and to your comment about the swimming team...

when mike told ariel he wanted to give up the swimming team, it showed significance that he was really bound to her by love and not by contract~

<3

i like ariel and mike more too! just because their "love" is more believable.. they look better together too

^ I downloaded Love Contract from Silent Regrets ^^;; try there?

Same here :) for the same reason as you ahha. And also because (I hope I don't come off as if I'm bashing Rainie cause I really do like her~) Mike's a really good actor (and he's proven it in this drama) &I can't help but think that Rainie's acting skills can't compare to his :unsure:

CAPS FROM EPISODE 2 ^^

Xiao Feng challenges Ah Ken to a battle

LoveContract0200571719-59-33.jpg

Round 1: KENDO BATTLE

LoveContract0200644321-08-48.jpg

LoveContract0200664919-59-49.jpg

LoveContract0200669419-59-58.jpg

Round 2: Boxing Match

LoveContract0200866821-09-39.jpg

LoveContract0201015821-05-43.jpg

(^mike looks so sexy :D)

Round 3: Street fight(?)

LoveContract0201181221-07-20.jpg

LoveContract0201222121-07-39.jpg

SAVIOR!! :wub:

LoveContract0201369121-11-04.jpg

LoveContract0201438121-15-14.jpg

Plotting Love Contract :ph34r:

LoveContract0202366821-22-49.jpg

Waking up Xiao Bai.. the cruel way XD

LoveContract0203029121-27-31.jpg

Step 1 of the contract:

LoveContract0203321921-29-32.jpg

Ah Ken's coworker is funny HAHAH. :)

LoveContract0204388921-36-16.jpg

Okay.. this is what I don't really understand .. WHY in this drama they never use DOORS????? everyone climbs through the windows.. :blink:

LoveContract0206972122-08-58.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just finished watching this drama and i LOVED IT!..it's gonna be included in my fave list and i-can-watch-this-again-and-again list ;)

thanks for the caps and for the people who offered their views on the ending coz i was confused as hell and i was bawling like crazy! :D

TOTALLY LOVE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN ARIEL AND MIKE! :wub:

The acting was superb! kudos to ariel and mike!

LOVE IT!..i hope mike and ariel would have a chance to do a drama again!

Guest roughmetal2

after ep9, i jumped to the last epi coz i really find this drama so boring. honestly, i only watched it coz of mike but even so, his presence couldn't make up for the drama's slow pace that most of the time, i have to see it on fastforward mode. the ending is also confusing as if the writer and director didn't know what to do. ariel is a good actress but i enjoy watching mike with rainie more. their onscreen relationship makes my heart happy.

Guest rokky123

i watched it

one of my fav dramas =)

I LOVED IT

and omg i cried so much at the end :lol:

and i did skip alot i think

but i didnt really care about other ppls parts

only watched it for Mike He and Ariel lin ^^

• 1 year later...

this was the first drama ever that i got into years ago. seeing from some of the posts, not a lot of people liked it.. and the thread pages stopped at 11. i really loved the drama. i thought it was interesting and got me glued. i guess this drama is more for the people who is patient with the slow pace of it. i remember crying my eyes out at the ending. but now, watching it i cry even more because my mom is now like ariel in real life. mike really nailed it at the end.. anybody who has someone in that condition can relate to him.. the crave of wanting that person to come back, talking and expecting them to talk back. just thinking of that scene when he brought her to his house and was cooking. *tears* but, aside from the sadness of that it was hilarious when he pretended to be her and started eating everything. that was so cute~

thanks Vanessa728 for the better explanation of the ending. i've always been a bit confused because it showed so many different things. but now it makes sense!

Guest prisonerzero

This drama actually bored me to no end. =/ I got up to episode 15. I only watched it because of Mike He, though I did kinda like Ariel's character.

• 6 months later...
Guest happiness_clover

OK I see a lot of people saying this drama was boring, so now I will prepare a defense of it because I really enjoyed it!

Admittedly, some things ere strange and long-winded... and confusing (like the ending!!). but overall, I really like this drama and it stands out in mind as one I remember very clearly even though I watched it one year ago now.

The story line is so incredibly sad... I used a whole box of kleenexes for the last 2 episodes (haha there was a big saggy pile of kleenexes next to the computer :lol:) The things that happen and the characters who died really tore at my heart and almost felt like they affected me personally since I always thought Xiao Feng's group of friends reminded me of mine. My group has the same number of people and guy to girl ratio :)

In addition to the storyline, have you heard the OST??? It's really awesome! It includes soem of that sad instrumental music from the show and it really reminds you of all the sad times and events. There's also songs that remind you of the fun tiems fro mthe show, and ones that are jsut plain good to listen to. If you haven't heard it, I recommend you find it!

• 1 month later...
Guest andloveyelledno

Sometimes it's hard for me to even believe this is a Taiwanese drama just based on how emotional and well acted it is. So touching, so beautiful, so memorable. Ariel and Mike truly outdid themselves while portraying such interesting and complex characters. Anyone who also enjoys something more than the shallow, cutsey, over the top Taiwanese dramas will truly grab on to this one!

Here's an MV for those who are interested in LC

• 2 years later...

Archived