[tw drama] Love Contract

Guest jun

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azngirl1114

i juz watched like 3 episodes of it.i saw that xiao feng's sis fell down the stairs.why'd she say "will i die?" and why'd she go to the hospital? i didn't understand that.thx.

i juz watched like 3 episodes of it.i saw that xiao feng's sis fell down the stairs.why'd she say "will i die?" and why'd she go to the hospital? i didn't understand that.thx.

She bleed profusely and was terified, so she ask her sister, Will she die...

In hospital they found out she had a miscarriage...

Guest iSayOink

ack, the discs and cover and all looked all catchy and pretty and blue (lol) but the series itself wasn't as good as it looked, no offense. i'll just say that the OST was good but the songs didn't really match the scenes... whoever directed that drama did a veeerrrrryyy bad job on it. bleh~ and not until the third episode had i realized that the dude was Mike, hahah!! lol. i dislike him. he's got the looks but not the skills. can't really act right. but anyways, i like his character in this one more than the one he played in Devil Beside You. lol. The girl (whoever she is) is good though

Guest tinasarangg

hahaha I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS YESTERDAY!

goshh mike and ariel makes such a hot pair :wub: there was defintely some on stage chemistry going on there. i really liked ken's character. he's like my dream guy * swoons * xiao feng was cute in this too. she's so fiesty.

you guys can watch it here; some nice nice girl uploaded them on youtube -- ALL OF THEM HAVE SUBTITLES.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=love...s&search=Search

I loved Mike He's character -- actually, I love him period X). Ariel Lin is much better in here than she is in 'It started with a kiss'. I hate her personality in the other one.

As for the ending of this series, I felt cut off >O< hah, it just left it slightly hanging. But otherwise, the love scenes between them were hot<3

Hey i read somewhere that ariel & mike played also in another series...i thnk it was called seventh grade...but it didnt seem to have been very succesful cuz i cant find any pics of information about it...

did somebody see it? does somebody know if its good or not?

Guest Soothing Melodies

can someone upload it on direct links please? because clubbox wont start at all for it T_T please please pretty please!

Hey i read somewhere that ariel & mike played also in another series...i thnk it was called seventh grade...but it didnt seem to have been very succesful cuz i cant find any pics of information about it...

did somebody see it? does somebody know if its good or not?

I've seen a bit of it. it looks REALLY dumb- plot and acting were both pretty dumb. and at the time, Ariel and Mike weren't ... great actors.

Guest xBoobyx

i'm going to watch this series because Mike was just so HOT in DBY, and Ariel is so cute in ISWAK. So they used to go out ey?.. lucky her cause Mike is sucha Hottie and a great kisser! :P

Guest soutsada7

i'm going to watch this series because Mike was just so HOT in DBY, and Ariel is so cute in ISWAK. So they used to go out ey?.. lucky her cause Mike is sucha Hottie and a great kisser! :P

what? they used to go out? when was this? :blink:

Guest getxinfatuated

I just finished it [i actually just watched the middle-end] I thought they had great chemistry. I'm not really fond of the drama that much though. It always gave me that "lonely depressing solitude" feeling to it [which i usually like, but not in this one]. Random but i love Ariel's transition to It Started With a Kiss <3 I think Ariel and Mike make a really good couple [but # is with Joe, of course] so i was hoping that they could've been in a greater drama. This one was fine, but not enough "aww" parts in my opinion.

YouTube has all the episode now. If anyone was wondering.

Guest yuans7love

I loved Mike He's character -- actually, I love him period X). Ariel Lin is much better in here than she is in 'It started with a kiss'. I hate her personality in the other one.

As for the ending of this series, I felt cut off >O< hah, it just left it slightly hanging. But otherwise, the love scenes between them were hot<3

really?? i thought that last episode was COMPLETELY pointless. Like it didn't help with the story at all and it was just soooo stupid. They could've made episode 19 better and have it end there. -0-;;;

alot of people think Arial's stupid just because her character in ISWAK was dumb and ditzy when in fact she's just a very versatile actress!!! :D

Archived