[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dec 28 2017

First script reading for KBS2 drama series “Radio Romance”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSG6ZUyU8AESkNq.jpg

First script reading for upcoming KBS2 drama series “Radio Romance” took place December 19, 2017 at KBS Annex Broadcasting Station in Yeouido, South Korea. At the first script reading, main cast members including Yoon Doo-Joon (‘Highlight’), Kim So-Hyun, Yoon Park, Yura (‘Girl’s Day’), Ha-Joon and Kwak Dong-Yeon all attended. Before the first script reading started, Yoon Doo-Joon stated “I think working together means a lot. I hope we work hard, smile until we finish the drama series.” Kim So-Hyun stated “This is my first role since I turned 20-years-old and became an adult. I will work hard.” In the drama series, Kim So-Hyun plays radio program screenwriter Song Geu-Rim. For a radio program, she casts top actor Ji Soo-Ho played by Yoon Doo-Joon.

“Radio Romance” first airs January, 2018 in South Korea (takes over KBS2’s Monday and Tuesday 10PM time slot after “Jugglers“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-kbs2-drama-series-radio-romance

a little update from shooting site today!!!

Our Ji Su Ho (JSH) will have a scene on the grand award night. We can see below that there is the red carpet and prop ' I love JI SU HO' too!

Pics_Art_12-29-11.34.48.jpg

While for our Song Geu Rim (SGR)

We can see KSH wearing the red scarf (and her curly hair from the script reading ) similar to the young girl on the left. I assume she is the young version of SGR as there is no official news released about the girl role. Maybe the red scarf will become the connection to the future SGR.

We also can see that she holding the recorder. Maybe this is the beginning of her passion to be the radio writer. She always listens to the radio that helps her to have a warm relationship with her blind mother.

Pics_Art_12-29-11.35.43.jpg

Archived