[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think for some reason this pairing might work outside work as well. YDJ is a bit like Teacyeon (Lets Fight Ghost). 

While KSH is very shy,  Teacyeon manage to bring her out to be playful despite the age different. Both of them (Teacyeon & YDJ) can effortlessly full out comedic act. 

Even though is seem a bit low key compare to the other drama KBS promote...(eheemm AYH) hope it break the 20% rating curse... 

I am in!  Have this unconditional love for Kim Sohyun.  Talented and pretty and smart lady.  Don't know much about YDJ who plays soccer with Xia Junsu and he was quite funny in variety shows like Strong Heart.  Other actors are fine.  I am keeping my fingers and eyes crossed that director and writer are both very good.  Sohyunnie is shippable with all her leading men maybe because she's feminine and gentle.  My family says Sohyunnie is one true lady > seen, not heard.  But I love her giggles! 

Archived