[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

@monki yes there was quite a lot more content but it wasn't subbed! Annoying. Haha. And actually the eng subs for the drama itself were quite bad compared to those online (esp the illegal ones which were way more detailed). 

But of course enterprising chinese fans released bootleg subbed versions of what wasnt subbed hahaha. But need to be able to read Chinese. 

So, long and short of it is, buy as collector's item. If you can read Chinese it's likely you'll be able to get subbed versions of whatever extra content is in there anyway. I may get a HS one if it's released because like SeGa the drama has had a positive influence on my life, as has participating in this forum! To put things in perspective I only have 2 drama DVDs - My Girl and SeGa. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, valc22 said:

giphy.gif

About this video, when they practices reading the script.. did minhyuk touch jiwon hand?? Can somebody check for me? Because it so dark and i cant see it clearly.. i think i saw he touch her hand? Or it just my delulu eyessss??! Lol

*My dearest Mod: i'm really really sorry to quote this video, forgive me for this time please. 

2 hours ago, arore4eva said:

About this video, when they practices reading the script.. did minhyuk touch jiwon hand?? Can somebody check for me? Because it so dark and i cant see it clearly.. i think i saw he touch her hand? Or it just my delulu eyessss??! Lol

*My dearest Mod: i'm really really sorry to quote this video, forgive me for this time please. 

[video-to-gif output image]

I tried downloading and checking the slow mo. It seems he did not touch, but their hands touched since their hands are so close. All I see is they are sitting very close to each other. While LSW seems to be on the floor? Hahaha my delulu is they are sitting together even before the script were given to them. Hahaha! Delulu everywhere. lols

6 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

The SeGa one was around 120SGD. I'm guessing this one would be similarly priced. 

Also guessing it's not as common to produce these anymore given how much info there is online nowadays and also the ongoing strikes.

Thanks lemonysnicket. SeGa was 7 yrs ago so that was 7 yrs ago's price :D

I read that LOTBS was selling at $400 with no sub. :o

Hopefully this one is under $200 with sub

Hello chingus.

I just have to ask. Do you guys think HJW and KMH are talking what to post on their IGs? Too much similarities sometimes. Do you also think they sort of talk to each other or give messages to each other in IG. Again, my imagination going crazy for these two :tongue:

27 minutes ago, drakelaw said:

Hello chingus.

I just have to ask. Do you guys think HJW and KMH are talking what to post on their IGs? Too much similarities sometimes. Do you also think they sort of talk to each other or give messages to each other in IG. Again, my imagination going crazy for these two :tongue:

Yeah! Lot of similarities! If the kiss is during the sunset.... I feel love.... I feel loooooove.....

They both uploaded sunset right.

Why there seems to be no BTS? :(

4 hours ago, drakelaw said:

Hello chingus.

There is a possibility :D that they talk about it...if they could go out for breakfast with both of their mother,definitely sure they communicate:lol:

On 10/24/2017 at 4:37 AM, arore4eva said:

Because yesterday KMH have a private chat with Junshin. He told him that he blur and confuse about his feeling toward HJW. He said he really falling in love with HJW and dunno whether it because of Kwakhyun role or Kangminhyuk.

Then Jungshin said to him that he only immerse into Kwakhyun character that is why he feeling like that... By the time flIes he will forget the role... He also debate about the age gap between KMH and HJW, but Minhyuk said he still confuse and its really hurt to hear. 

Then today when Jungshin saw KMH IG caption, it make him shock! Like WTH KMH is doing? Is he crazy?? Thats why he post that comment to remind KMH... and then KMH trying to reassure him because dont want hear he nagging.

OK THAT'S JUST MY DELUSIONAL... PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS GALS.. HAHAHAHA

where can i find this conversation between KMH and jushin?

11 hours ago, disasterpiece13 said:

Hopefully tomorrow, if next week, those will be last episodes, that's just disappointing. I want deeper romance! not just shopping together. lols

my guess will be on the last episode..  shopping as a newlywed couple..  like the saleslady said last time..  let your husband decide wifey hahahaha

Dear shippers, any discovery from this week's bts? I couldnt find anything special except that HJW was in her usual caring manner towards KMH after director's cut. 

KMH was also a perfect gentleman not laying hands on her unnecessarily.

23 minutes ago, monki said:

Dear shippers, any discovery from this week's bts? I couldnt find anything special except that HJW was in her usual caring manner towards KMH after director's cut. 

KMH was also a perfect gentleman not laying hands on her unnecessarily.

Not really...this one might not mean anything but I'm posting it anyways~JW was like gonna grab his forearm with her left hand but before that he put his hand down... I need more bts

giphy.gif

This is a super stingy writer/director. There wasn't even any holding of hands during both their dates. One from last week and one from walking in the park. Such innocent relationship. 

We need an actual depiction of couple who are in love, please writernim....argh, so frustrating.

Also, there was no indication if the HS members were aware of their relationship,   seems like only JG is aware.

Archived