[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

The show is coming on the year end but still the cast, network, director n other stuff isn't introduced!! What r they doing lolz!! I hope they don't rush up with shoots!! Better to postpone if they don't get the time for it!! 

Exactly i mean whenever a drama filming is announced director is mentioned most of the time if not the costars here we don't know anything beside ji won casting its like she just wanted it be revealed lol :D:D as some chingu said here she will let know things when she wanted it to :D (i always felt that she was on board from the beginning n as you said ju jihoon also rejected it month ago)god knows how they are going to finish it by year end so yeah better to push it next year.

@valc22 thanku so much for always creating beautiful videos of Minwon ♥

Screenshots from val videos :D i just love these moments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

gzEw5l9.png

OJ5zQx1.png

NvuLyer.png

:D

UQoRFTc.png

BJMFxCA.png

Lol soo cute :D eye smiling minwon ㅋㅋㅋ

Fsf6qvq.png

FRNM4Rw.png

Lol this feeling feeling post of him during midnight of 6th july(script reading day)is really funny he was feeling so many things that he only knows :D:D

32 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Exactly i mean whenever a drama filming is announced director is mentioned most of the time if not the costars here we don't know anything beside ji won casting its like she just wanted it be revealed lol :D:D as some chingu said here she will let know things when she wanted it to :D (i always felt that she was on board from the beginning n as you said ju jihoon also rejected it month ago)god knows how they are going to finish it by year end so yeah better to push it next year.

@valc22 thanku so much for always creating beautiful videos of Minwon ♥

It happened in HS too lolz, they only confirm with Jiwon n then start searching for others lolz, I don't know what they r doing still now.. It's a big budget one!! Hope they do everything properly!! I really don't want to see plot holes n mess going on!! 

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

It happened in HS too lolz, they only confirm with Jiwon n then start searching for others lolz, I don't know what they r doing still now.. It's a big budget one!! Hope they do everything properly!! I really don't want to see plot holes n mess going on!! 

Lets see when they will announce the whole cast n director :Dhope they won't take long time to confirm it :DLooking forward to her appearance on 12th july for presscon

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

Lets see when they will announce the whole cast n director :Dhope they won't take long time to confirm it :DLooking forward to her appearance on 12th july for presscon

Me too i m looking forward to MH's last FM too!! I m getting prepared with tissues for the day!! It is going to emotional.. N whatever spoilers from FM we will get is sure gonna make me cry:bawling:

16 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Me too i m looking forward to MH's last FM too!! I m getting prepared with tissues for the day!! It is going to emotional.. N whatever spoilers from FM we will get is sure gonna make me cry:bawling:

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ True icy as the date of fm is getting closer the reality that he will be going to ms for 2 yr after 11 days of fm is really hurting :tears:

4 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ True icy as the date of fm is getting closer the reality that he will be going to ms for 2 yr after 11 days of fm is really hurting :tears:

Waiting is the only option :bawling:even though it will hurt to not see him for 2 yrs!! Hope we get a glimpse of him in MS too by his friends!! 

8 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Waiting is the only option :bawling:even though it will hurt to not see him for 2 yrs!! Hope we get a glimpse of him in MS too by his friends!! 

Yeah can't do anything:( that's their duty as citizen wishing him a healthy comeback .Hope so as he has opted for privacy n  location is also not known but since we got yong pics too so hoping 

Mr Kanggun shopping ..wkwkwk ..and see ...portcard ..chocolate with ribbon ..beautiful ribbon wkwkwkwk ..the color he chose omg ..pink ..green ..mint green ..super girly ..ah my delulu ...hahaha ... That's the favorite color of Hajiwon 

Archived