[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

^^ My oppa in neon pants.. Gosh!! Soo handsome!! Can we have Minhyukkah in neon pants too lolz:P

Can jungshin post something with that ninja guy :rolleyes::D.Shini just posted a video in ig story n he is looking :ph34r::wub:

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I noticed.. Gosh!! That was yukata right? Or something else.. But I was drooling.. :wub:

I am not sure may be bathing robe :Dbut he looks hot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.I guess they must be done with their photoshoot but don't know when they will be leaving from bali 

4 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

I am not sure may be bathing robe :Dbut he looks hot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.I guess they must be done with their photoshoot but don't know when they will be leaving from bali 

My oppa seems to be enjoying!! Where is Minhyukkah lolz!! Hope they enjoy their trip to fullest n then leave!! 

Spoiler

As soompi doesn't support advertising other sites for subbing!! 

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hope soo.. Still now I don't see a pic of him.. My oppa posted with his manager too!! But y not Minhyukkah!! 

Hahaha there is still time lets wait n hope that we get a glimpse of him:D

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

Hahaha there is still time lets wait n hope that we get a glimpse of him:D

Right!! I m stalking my oppa continuously for any info.. Anyway my oppa is enjoying loads!! Hope we can see Minhyuk too enjoying!! 

Archived