[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

3 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

this is very interesting. you do not think this is not a coincidence. Jiwon confirms playing in a new drama after Kang Min Hyuk's schedule comes out ...they have planning and this is a good plan for their future ...oh come on ...be positive always ..shocked or not i think is natural ..but positive vibes only ..... this is already planned and today FNC and HAEWADAL work well together  :wub:

I think Minhyuk already hinted with his enlisment? Remember his song Love is You? There is a portion of the lyrics that says "Will You wait for Me? Will you always stay with me? I think they really planned this all along, see Unnie just confirmed her appearance with Prometheus. After the enlistment, marriage will follow.....

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I remain faithful to this couple ... die hard shipper for MinWon Couple :wub: 

6 minutes ago, meiofauna2005 said:

I think Minhyuk already hinted with his enlisment? Remember his song Love is You? There is a portion of the lyrics that says "Will You wait for Me? Will you always stay with me? I think they really planned this all along, see Unnie just confirmed her appearance with Prometheus. After the enlistment, marriage will follow.....

yess dear ....agree ....ah they are a smart couple and have a very mature planning :wub:

8 hours ago, feelbora said:
Can HJW's partner be MH again? :lol:

Yes...Partner for life, @feelbora :lol:

8 hours ago, snowwhitehl said:

honestly i dont like Joo Ji Hoon as HJW's partner :D

curious abt lead actor :wub:

p/s: i miss MH =)))))

I hear you @snowwhitehl. Relieved Joo Ji Hoon turned it down and very excited about who will be the male lead now! L? :D 

7 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

A bit surprised by the news lol eventhough i had said this from the beginning that she will accept it however due to recent grazia iv i thought may be she is taking a break anyway congratulations ji won i know she will do amazing job (i hope they won't be rushing coz for year end broadcast filming should have started by now considering its a high budget drama plus overseas shoot).

P.s I am in a emotional mess right now as shini announced his enlistment ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so mh news will be coming soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Like you @17ncbm I was getting my hopes up for the hjw’s break mentioned in grazia but I wish her lots of success with this part. I think she will immerse herself 100 % in this role and it will be amazing to watch her in this! Give her a male lead that is great and super hot! Sorry kmh but some competition is good! :lol:

Wishing shini all the best and that he will return safely! I’m surprised that the youngest will be the next to go. More than ever I want to know when kmh is going! 

@icyphoenix thank you for the additional thread. Looking forward to episodes with hjw the astronaut!

They will enlist on the same date. Wow! I just read that!

I was discussing with @valc22 before and we thought maybe we had been too quick to assume that when MH said in his post HS interview that he wanted to be ard for his kids first one to two yrs (hope i rem correctly), he wanted to quickly get married and have a kid before army. But actually maybe he meant he wanted to quickly finish army and get on with marriage and kids. I'll admit i was super worried then - and am still abit worried now - abt the conceiving part, but i continue to trust that they r doing well and will survive the army separation. Well depends on what he does in army also right haha. And hjw doesnt seem worried abt being able to conceive or not. 

Btw i loved the findings regarding the bowls and plates, hahahaha, thank goodness they r expensive plates not easily found just anywhere so we know they r exclusive lol. And i feel hjw's vibe from the Galileo teasers is alr v different from before... seems like she is absorbed in things outside of work...??? Delulu. Haha

Eventhough we all knew that he will be enlisting soon after yonghwa enlistment and all their talks about this during their fm in march still its hurts ㅠㅠㅠㅠ thinking about 2 years without seeing his eye smiling face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ(we start to miss him when he is not updating or is mia so this thought of not able to see him for 2 yrs really really hurts).On the positive note its better to go earlier n come back soon n yeah regarding our couple the timings have always been on point in the past n this time too considering the article about the casting came out in mid feb(as shared by her fans few portals already confirmed her casting n all the distribution rights etc)and she confirmed it today after almost 5 months and same day mh confirms his enlistment (eventhough they got their dates 1-2 months ago)

Atlast i wish for their healthy comeback Fighting maknaes! You guys will be missed a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ(i am worrying about simba too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠmy simbaaaa without shini)

@beyond17 I m also curious abt the lead actor who would be cast for Prometheus as the story n everything is set according to actors in mind.. But JJH turned down n now who would fill his place.. Anyway I thought that JJH wud drop Prometheus as he has many films n AWG 3 n 4 seasons n netflix show already lined up!! He can't give his focus to this one!! Hope they cast good actor.. 

Abt MinWon, if they r truly in relationship then there is no worries for waiting!!.. I m waiting for confirmation still for my mind n heart to soothe

Im eagerly waiting 2020 now. Hahahahaha. I was wondering if i shd do the seoul marathon when i go to korea, maybe i can train for 2020 now??? Same year as Olympics wooooo!

Idk why but i feel v happy and excited and like we r one step closer to seeing our ship sailing. Oops. 

I'm just curious who is the main actor in the  Prometheus .. I hope not kpop idol who became the main actor ..hahahaha ...he must be under 27 years old and or over 30 years old ...hehehehe I wish he was married wkwkwkwkwk 

2019 Jiwon will be busy and not too long wait for 2020. and then get married hahaha .. Minhyuk only 18 months of military service

7 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Eventhough we all knew that he will be enlisting soon after yonghwa enlistment and all their talks about this during their fm in march still its hurts ㅠㅠㅠㅠ thinking about 2 years without seeing his eye smiling face ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ(we start to miss him when he is not updating or is mia so this thought of not able to see him for 2 yrs really really hurts).On the positive note its better to go earlier n come back soon n yeah regarding our couple the timings have always been on point in the past n this time too considering the article about the casting came out in mid feb(as shared by her fans few portals already confirmed her casting n all the distribution rights etc)and she confirmed it today after almost 5 months and same day mh confirms his enlistment (eventhough they got their dates 1-2 months ago)

Atlast i wish for their healthy comeback Fighting maknaes! You guys will be missed a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ(i am worrying about simba too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠmy simbaaaa without shini)

Hugs for u dear!! I also got nostalgic when I heard abt Minhyukkah enlistment.. I m gonna miss them.. We used to be so anxious when he is missing from our sites for 2 weeks or so.. But now it will be 2 yrs wait!! 

I tend to delu a bit too coz of coincidence of these announcements that they might have planned it out well.. Plus they r having private enlistment.. They didn't want fans or media to mark their enlistment.. I feel suspicious in that part.. It might be my delu too lolz

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@beyond17 I m also curious abt the lead actor who would be cast for Prometheus as the story n everything is set according to actors in mind.. But JJH turned down n now who would fill his place.. Anyway I thought that JJH wud drop Prometheus as he has many films n AWG 3 n 4 seasons n netflix show already lined up!! He can't give his focus to this one!! Hope they cast good actor.. 

Abt MinWon, if they r truly in relationship then there is no worries for waiting!!.. I m waiting for confirmation still for my mind n heart to soothe

About the lead male i wish for some veteran actor(in terms of acting skills )dongwon is busy with Hollywood projects(he is my no.1 for lead male lol)jo in sung hmm i am not able to imagine him in a action role(he is bit on side of romantic n melo roles)jang hyuk too is busy with another project lets see who is gonna be casted(but in article its mentioned that cast has been selected?).They need to fasten up a bit if they want a year end release even vagabond date is shifted next year (as they hasn't started the shoot yet)

1 minute ago, 17ncbm said:

About the lead male i wish for some veteran actor(in terms of acting skills )dongwon is busy with Hollywood projects(he is my no.1 for lead male lol)jo in sung hmm i am not able to imagine him in a action role(he is bit on side of romantic n melo roles)jang hyuk too is busy with another project lets see who is gonna be casted(but in article its mentioned that cast has been selected?).They need to fasten up a bit if they want a year end release even vagabond date is shifted next year (as they hasn't started the shoot yet)

For Prometheus no network is confirmed too!! Plus today only ha ji won confirmed n JJH rejected it months ago I heard!! Plus the third lead is yet to be confirm!! LJK is the only one who comes to my mind now.. Coz he is good in action that's it!! He is good in acting too!! Gong Yoo is also has no plans yet I guess!! Let's see who r cast to be finalised!! The shooting is fully preproduced n will be done in 5 countries..  So they defo need to hurry up n to all stuff!! 

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

For Prometheus no network is confirmed too!! Plus today only ha ji won confirmed n JJH rejected it months ago I heard!! Plus the third lead is yet to be confirm!! LJK is the only one who comes to my mind now.. Coz he is good in action that's it!! He is good in acting too!! Gong Yoo is also has no plans yet I guess!! Let's see who r cast to be finalised!! The shooting is fully preproduced n will be done in 5 countries..  So they defo need to hurry up n to all stuff!! 

Lee jun ki ? Yesss his acting n specially action skills are just amazing.Gong yoo same feel as jis lol i can't imagine him doing action lol another actor in my mind is ma deong suk but he rarely do dramas (he is just damn good) or actors from bad guys drama (i don't remember their names but they all are amazing actors specially in season 1).Tbh i don't want it to clash with hyekyo comeback drama probably broadcasting in dec too if they can push it next year then they should coz no network has been picked plus the castings too not fully revealed.

19 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Lee jun ki ? Yesss his acting n specially action skills are just amazing.Gong yoo same feel as jis lol i can't imagine him doing action lol another actor in my mind is ma deong suk but he rarely do dramas (he is just damn good) or actors from bad guys drama (i don't remember their names but they all are amazing actors specially in season 1)

Lee jun ki is the only who appears in my mind for this role.. Let's hope they cast good one.. Coz this project is very essential n it needs to be handled efficiently.. I think the PDnim of Prometheus remained silent till this time means he was in doubt that jiwon might reject too do he didn't take suffice to moves to secure a network too.. But now the work will process at great speed I believe!! Hope all the cast r announced soon!! 

P. S.  Abt SHK drama i m not particularly interested in the storyline.. It looked similar.. I guess it is looking for TVN network but they haven't responded.. Jiwon drama is looking for KBS I guess!! I think it will be in the first of next yr coz preparations need to be done for Prometheus.. If it doesn't too i don't care, I will be supporting jiwon's drama all the way!! 

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Lee jun ki is the only who appears in my mind for this role.. Let's hope they cast good one.. Coz this project is very essential n it needs to be handled efficiently.. I think the PDnim of Prometheus remained silent till this time means he was in doubt that jiwon might reject too do he didn't take suffice to moves to secure a network too.. But now the work will process at great speed I believe!! Hope all the cast r announced soon!! 

P. S.  Abt SHK drama i m not particularly interested in the storyline.. It looked similar.. I guess it is looking for TVN network but they haven't responded.. Jiwon drama is looking KBS I guess!! I think it will be in the first of next yr coz preparations need to be done for Prometheus.. If it doesn't too i don't care, I will be supporting jiwon's drama all the way!! 

There is no doubt about our support for jiwon drama but i just don't want it to clash thats all.Ohh its kbs i was hoping for a cable tv network anyway i have no doubts about her choice she will do amazing job!

6 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

There is no doubt about our support for jiwon drama but i just don't want it to clash thats all.Ohh its kbs i was hoping for a cable tv network anyway i have no doubts about her choice she will do amazing job!

Let's hope for the best.. We cant do anything else.. I just hope the story n cast r good enough!! I too don't like clashes.. But if it is, then we can't avoid it!!.. What abt SJK's drama asadal?? When is it coming? It is in KBS network right? 

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Let's hope for the best.. We cant do anything else.. I just hope the story n cast r good enough!! I too don't like clashes.. But if it is, then we can't avoid it!!.. What abt SJK's drama asadal?? When is it coming? It is in KBS network right? 

Sjk drama will be telecasted in 2019 (as far as i remember)not sure about the network

Today news still hasn't left my mind n heart ㅠㅠ  there is feel of sadness n happiness both at the same time sighh!

Minhyukaah atleast now you should update frequently jebal ㅠㅠㅠㅠ.

Archived