[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

It does not matter who HJW's partner is.
The important thing is that he comes back with a new drama.
But do you have any guesses about his new partner?
Who would you like her new partner to be?
I would be very happy if it was Gong Yoo.
Maybe he will partner with a young person again.
Maybe he will be partnering with one of the new popular actors.
The room will be announced soon.
I wonder who you are.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally he is spotted ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ n ji won updated too lol .Middle hand is ji won i am guessing by her bracelet :Di am not sure but i see hermes one too:D.One more thing to add i also see lego well there is someone who is a big fan of legos just saying :D

Good morning chingus! Glad to see lots of positivity since yesterday's news :)

So there is finally news about JW's drama & MH's enlistment date... and as coincidental as it is (again), both were revealed on the same day -_- It's been a long while since I've seen both 'appear together', albeit it's only in my news feed! ^_^

Like many of you, I too feel that the early enlistment is a great idea... & like what @lemonysnicket was saying, it wouldn't have made sense that MH be willing to miss his kid's 3rd or 4th year (or for that matter, any years at all) if he feels so strongly against missing his kid's 1st & 2nd years. So our initial hopes for a marriage & kids before enlistment were unfounded. And good too that JW will have her new drama to keep herself occupied whilst he's away... makes it a little easier on her that way.

Also, as I read the news, it kinda made me recall something JW said in her interview - "I've always wanted to have a wonderful love story myself, only later on." I never quite understood why she had added the last 3 words - only later on. Initial thoughts were that she meant later in life (altho to me, now is already considered later in life for her). But now that I look back on it, could it literally mean later? As in not now but 2 years later??

And what MH said too about living these two years well... Not to get married & have kids, but rather to go do what he needs to do (MS), THEN settle down. So it was already all thought out well, way back last year...

At the very least, now we know it's gonna be a 2 years wait, rather than trying to anticipate every other day when we might get the long-awaited announcement! :lol:Oh, and @icyphoenix as I logged in today, I read your very 1st post in this thread. You said that you hoped this ship would sail for a long time. Well, our ship is indeed going to sail on for quite some time! :P 

Anyway, like the saying goes, 'Absence makes the heart fonder'. I guess their relationship can only strengthen, given their mature, loyal & devoted personalities. And unless there are overwhelming circumstances unknown to us, may I say it is safe to wait out for another 2 years? So let's continue to sail on with faith, hope & love! Is everyone gonna remain onboard? Hope so! Hwaiting chingus & Minwon! :heart:

@stargazerwannabe awwwwwww awwwww im smiling to myself after reading your post.

Well unless there is some earth shattering news I will be on this ship till 2020. Actually it will really come v soon. The athletes i follow on IG are all preparing for the 2020 olympics, and im sure there'll be other random rubbish to keep our ship sailing. Hugs to everyone :)

15 minutes ago, stargazerwannabe said:

So there is finally news about JW's drama & MH's enlistment date... and as coincidental as it is (again), both were revealed on the same day -_- It's been a long while since I've seen both 'appear together', albeit it's only in my news feed! ^_^

Like many of you, I too feel that the early enlistment is a great idea... & like what @lemonysnicket was saying, it wouldn't have made sense that MH be willing to miss his kid's 3rd or 4th year (or for that matter, any years at all) if he feels so strongly against missing his kid's 1st & 2nd years. So our initial hopes for a marriage & kids before enlistment were unfounded. And good too that JW will have her new drama to keep herself occupied whilst he's away... makes it a little easier on her that way.

Also, as I read the news, it kinda made me recall something JW said in her interview - "I've always wanted to have a wonderful love story myself, only later on." I never quite understood why she had added the last 3 words - only later on. Initial thoughts were that she meant later in life (altho to me, now is already considered later in life for her). But now that I look back on it, could it literally mean later? As in not now but 2 years later??

And what MH said too about living these two years well... Not to get married & have kids, but rather to go do what he needs to do (MS), THEN settle down. So it was already all thought out well, way back last year...

At the very least, now we know it's gonna be a 2 years wait, rather than trying to anticipate every other day when we might get the long-awaited announcement! :lol:Oh, and @icyphoenix as I logged in today, I read your very 1st post in this thread. You said that you hoped this ship would sail for a long time. Well, our ship is indeed going to sail on for quite some time! :P 

Anyway, like the saying goes, 'Absence makes the heart fonder'. I guess their relationship can only strengthen, given their mature, loyal & devoted personalities. And unless there are overwhelming circumstances unknown to us, may I say it is safe to wait out for another 2 years? So let's continue to sail on with faith, hope & love! Is everyone gonna remain onboard? Hope so! Hwaiting chingus & Minwon! :heart:

Bold - ohh dear i was thinking the same thing yesterday night lol :D n as far by keenieho eonnie post the shooting of prestige magazine took place on 16th march n the enlistment talks have been going around their fm in march(n if they are couple she must have known about it already).

16 minutes ago, stargazerwannabe said:

Awwwww .....Positive vibes only ..thank u dear ❤❤

Its been 1 year since the script reading n when they met for first time :wub: .I wasn't even following them that time i just loved ji won work among many actresses n had no idea about minhyuk (though i remember when i watched Cinderella n four knights i did searched about jungshin as i liked his character but didn't paid much attention)so basically mh introduced me to cnblue.Now as you see me here thanks to HS i got to know about these two beautiful n kind hearted souls i always wish best for them n they will be my beloved otp forever

The recent post by ji won where the lady is sitting watching at the flowers in front of her with piano in background did she painted it by herself?not sure though :Dbut she wrote "ME" :D.Eventhough she liked nature n related things but i feel her fondness for flowers has grown lately :D:D

P.s its funny situation though as mh is spotted in jeju probably last night (may be with his family or friends)ji won is spotted doing pilates today lol they appear out of nowhere :Dspecially when one of them is out, nice coincidences ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

and I think post by Hajiwon today is late post alias old photo .... maybe a week ago  ..hmmm sorry just my assumption hehehehehe ...oh my delulu ...wkwkwkwkwk .. perfect coincidence ..ah nice to think about it :wub:

26 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

The picture (where three hands are holding that lego creature) is bit dark otherwise i would have analysed the hands beside ji won lmaooo :D:D:D

LMAO jiwonie is not gonna leave a big clue for us.. She is ninja, she is clever in hiding it!! But still the other hand is suspicious lolz

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

LMAO jiwonie is not gonna leave a big clue for us.. She is ninja, she is clever in hiding it!! But still the other hand is suspicious lolz

True lol even the pilates pic that is out today don't know when it was taken :D

Archived