[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Earth calling Kmh.......hello!?

Oh I know....It’s that picture with Nichkhun having his arm around your cute little atronaut, right?:D Or was it the Grazia pictures that got to you?

Be strong kmh! You can do this! It’s launch time. 

3 2 1....Go! or 1 0 2 3 if you like. :D

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@17ncbm I too noticed it.. It is like jiwonie is trying to draw everything in pairs... Previously butterflies!! I m controlling my delus:P

Let me do a chant for us *Control* *Control* lmaoooo :DShe is very much inspired by HS heart as she kept drawing it used for her fanmeet too :D.Sometimes when i watch HS i can't help  myself connecting few situations its like i am watching HS in their real life too.

33 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

Here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :D

And there is one bird with helmet hair! Maybe she got the inspiration for this drawing when kmh had that hairstyle? lol

She certainly hasn’t let go of that HS heart image. It’s so :wub: to see and I like her art. First we got two butterflies and now two birds. :heart: 

17 minutes ago, beyond17 said:

And there is one bird with helmet hair! Maybe she got the inspiration for this drawing when kmh had that hairstyle? lol

She certainly hasn’t let go of that HS heart image. It’s so :wub: to see and I like her art. First we got two butterflies and now two birds. :heart: 

Helmet hair lmaoo:D may be thats ji won with mushroom hair in that earlier bird image n now as her hair has grown so no more helmet :Dㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ .Me too she has a very different artistic side :DLove it ♥

Archived