[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, kangjaehwa said:

Do you guys sense too that Min Hyuk is lonely? His smile is lonely to me

Lol i don't think so he looks soo lovely with his usual warm gaze anyways at the same time we don't know them personally so don't worry too much :D

@kangjaehwa I don't think it's lonely, but a bit sad having to leave, when he just got reunited with his beautiful Yeoja...that's why he doesn't look all too excited:mellow:

MH just go and enjoy your Fans...let JW have a good rest...and as soon as you drop that mic...catch the next flight home to your honey...she'll have energy for you and she'll be there waiting for you to hold her in your arms and kiss her all night long:rolleyes:...

well Chingus we can all guess what will happen next...hey PG...they will go into Ninja mode hahahaha

Okay let's compare the 2 photos...

JW arrives home...all smiles, very happy...why??

she will soon see and be with her Namja!!:wub:

MH leaving home...a few smiles, not really happy:mellow:...why??

he won't be able to see and hold his Yeoja:(

MinWon after this FM will go into Ninja Mode:ph34r:...which I wouldn't mind, as long as they are together...and sharing some nice refreshing watermelon juice...right, @tiwul97?!:wink:

Cr to Owner

2 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

@tiwul97 ur welcome lol

it seems like he lost some weight or may be coz i am seeing him in shorts after long time anyway its good to see him♥

He lost some weight (getting in shape for his fm) and hjw looks very tired (still smiling and lovely though :)) and she lost a bit of weight too. 

Thank you for the pictures of a very handsome kmh @17ncbm. His gaze while talking to someone in that Leitmotiv post. Gosh!

Did hjw wear his shirt coming home just as reassurance and for him to see while he is taking off? Ahh just nice to think about. :D

Thank you @lemonysnicket for the link to your insightful thoughts on life, love, loss, gain, faith and the inner journey it has been shipping MinWon.  :heart: How I found the time to read it all while taking care of our 11 weeks old puppy and everything else is beyond me but I did! lol It was so worth it reading every word.

Apropos puppies....Kmh thanking all the dogs. He really is one of a kind. So warm-hearted and nice. Ahhh they both are. Soooo right for each other! :wub:

@beyond17 yeah she must be jet lagged plus the mars mission :D hmm you too noticed about his weight beside his fm he must be getting in shape for his coming military service.His lovely gaze melts our hearts ♥.Indeed right for each other our warm n kind hearted minwon 

Archived