[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

hi everyone! :) i havent posted for a while though I've been following (keenieho following jungshin on instagram!!!!!! That was a good spot)

Hope everyone is doing well. I will have to leave to go to the airport for my family holiday really soon but before i become uncontactable for a couple days i wanted to share my contribution to the tributes for our #birthdaycouple, which I posted on my blog. It's my personal blog so there's alot of  other emo rubbish there too haha. Don't need to read, but I wanted to share it with you guys if you were interested and say thank you for everything these past 10 months or so. And to say yes i am alive and still shipping.  HAHAHAHA. Link in spoiler.  

Eid Mubarak to all celebrating!

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cnblueminhyuklol we are still board :Datleast till mh goes to military (i am talking about myself :Di don't want this phase to come ㅠㅠㅠㅠ). 

@lemonysnicket dear ur post its emotional god i can remember all time we spent here talking about our couple i can't thanku enough for sharing it with us ahhh not gonna lie i had tears while reading it ♥

Its good to see her back missed her take rest ji won after that she has to start preps for her bday event.

Waiting for mh to arrive on airport i miss him ♥

Now tell me that's not a smile of SaemWON who is eagerly wanting to see SaemBODY:D

Hurry JW b4 MH leaves to prepare for his FM...

who knows maybe he'll leave early tomorrow morning:tongue:...

Sorry but what is Eid??

@tiwul97 thanks for editing it n tbh i don't get it in my opinion it was totally unnecessary to post it(even by her fan on twitter).I tend to avoid reading negative comments about my fav as it upsets n hurts me to read it n these people won't change their opinion so why wasting ur energy over it 

@lemonysnicket thank you so much for opening up about your family and sharing it with us.  I knew you were still shipping:wink:...so much has happened, you going by yourself to a CNBlue Concert and then MH's FM, at the risk of knowing there would be many OIM's there:wacko: hahahaha...oh and let's not forget them "signs" that were revealed thru your son hahahaha...I really enjoyed all that you have written in this thread and in your blog...like I have said b4...this is the Best Ship and MinWon have the Best Shippers...we're almost at our destination...just waiting for the joyous news from MinWon on their marriage:D

Have fun and enjoy your holiday with your family!:)

25 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

I'm stalking twitter and other social media hmm My Mr K is not visible or it could be afternoon or evening he went to Japan ..agree with u @17ncbm

He has gone in seclusion...but why MH, why???...when tomorrow is your FM...shouldn't you be promoting your FM hahahaha...oh and this is why my mind have these wild thoughts...especially now that JW is back home hahahaha...forgive me Chingus...Minwon made me this way-_-

I really hope he leaves tomorrow for Japan:tongue:

Archived