[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aigooo they are so boring lmaoo :D yet i watch them smiling like a fool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

That's some nice comparison between ji won costars well ji won herself told that mh acted like oppa providing blanket when cold n fan when hot :wub:

This is beautiful ♥thanks to Uploader 

Who do you think MH gonna invite for 'Ice Bucket Challenge'?

If he do not mention the name of HJW, it will certainly be because of the things between them.
Maybe they will not participate in this struggle and just donate money.
MinWon does not want anyone to suspect until you reveal it.

(My idea has not changed.) :lol:

Wkwkwkwkwk...oh my koala ..i miss them ...and today ..I'm rerun Hospital Ship ..oh my please I'm totally crazy hahahaha....agree with @icyphoenix i think Minhyuk not participate ice bucket challenge ...hahaha ..hope I'm wrong ...wkwkwkwk ...and @feelbora i think Shini and Ajong if Minhyuk accepts that challenge hahahaha

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I think minhyukkah might not participate as he has his FMs ahead n B-Day too.. So for health reasons he might not. But he might prove me wrong too!! :tongue:

Me too feeling that he may just do donation but yeah can be proved wrong :D

Throwback pictures again(what to do in this hiatus period ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

7wmj5vr.png

lEFUMpf.png

1CdjKZM.png

2RcDc32.png

5bRYbj1.png

XRX6YCR.png

I am.saying this again she looked extra beautiful that day ♥n they look so good together ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

Archived