[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

Aww ..hmm how hard they met Min Hyuk ...wow ...where is he all this time ..he's busy dating or ...ah Minhyuk-ah and waiting for update on his instagram ...

Good Morning ..Happy Eid Mubarak ...and time to holiday ....off work for a while hahahaha ....MinWon Fighting

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tiwul97 they are not in the same place (jong in Yokohama n mh in tokyo though the distance is not that much)that's why he said may be (n jong is a lazy ajusshi :D)

Official goods selling  has started i guess ( fm timings-2:30 n 6:30)

Fighting Minhyukaah!

Cr Uploader 

Hopefully we get some fa from mh fm just like jong concert however as japan fm's are like closed fm lol not expecting much (i didn't found pics from mh fm from japan last time in july 2017 except the one he posted in his ig or may be coz i wasn't around at that time)

This is so like them...soooo cute:)...ofc missing Shini

Maybe this is YH's bear...or it could be Shini:)

Nice souvenirs for his FM.

MH's signature jump. Good luck meeting with your Fans!!

Cr to Owner

Wow ..so cute ...ah still about Hospital Ship and hmm ah romantic sailing ....hehehe ..awww my delulu ❤ ..and I'm not concentration today ..eid mubarak and tradition to visit friends and relatives.....hehehe

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@17ncbm That's truly a gift for his fans..i want to know it's lyrics and hear the song too

Me too i guess thats why he was so busy around these days n he played piano too ♥.Japan fm's are really closed one lol unless some fan shares the clip but i guess many fans would like to enjoy it more rather than recording as its his last one 

Archived