[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

icyphoenix

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, beyond17 said:

Hi chingus, :)

I’m still here reading about MinWon once in a while and enjoying the special june birthday celebration, the news and wonderful pictures you post :heart:

At the moment I’m not so enthusiastic about shipping and keeping it low-key but I’m hanging on waiting for our couple to go public. I really want to celebrate with you all in this thread. That would be the icing on the cake! :D

missed you soon much chingu.. welcome back!! Me too waiting for some sort of confirmation to boost up the birthday event!! 

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

missed you soon much chingu.. welcome back!! Me too waiting for some sort of confirmation to boost up the birthday event!! 

Hug for you dear @icyphoenix and aye aye, captain! :D Shippers want to have a birthday gift from MinWon! :wub: 

Waiting for ji won to return from utah :D(aigoo more than one week :D)but glad she is able to fulfill her dreams through this variety show 

Minhyuk in today CNblue in love with Switzerland episode (he is the bravest among them :D)

460xYYF.png

rnj92g8.png

1T1GB3Z.png

His broad shoulders :rolleyes:

2vcSHKp.png

gVkELiy.png

LTmWZOO.png

@chiana2017 thanks dear ♥Missing both of them 

Hey @beyond17 it's been a while Chingu...so glad to hear from u:D..don't worry I feel MinWon will make an announcement very soon:wink:

I see MH did not show face last night...wae MH?? Don't be so serious, dude hahahaha...

Hoping today you will hang out with one of your friends, 'cos that's the only way we'll see you!:tongue:

Archived