[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

34 minutes ago, nae_geomttakji said:

Annyeong guys. It's been awhile I'm being here. Just lurking by handphone, not to had time to login as Gummers here. :(

Sorry for cutting your post chingu.

Really love your word  @minbongyi. U make my day! Jinjja~ B)

Speaking of his Pandora movies, the ending's so hurt. KNG really an amazing actors. :wub:  

I think like that too actually, chingu. Mianhae hajima~ I love Always OST so much as I can imagined well with the drama deeply even with only listened to it. I dont actually really wanted that scene come out without bgm originally. In Youtube, i founded a video uploaded by someone whom I dont really remember, the scene when HI come back to Seoul after treated Yeon Yi. The back hug. There is that scene without bgm of Always. I dont know if it's uploaded by TVN channel or what, i couldnt remember well. How I wish there's like that for acupuncure kiss too. 

You got me right? I wish I can hear the sound. But I satiesfied with the HI blowing his breath at the end. Kekeke~ :tongue:

Actually, i want to highlight a scene of HI and YK that caught my eyes when I marathon it over again! 

The scene when YK decided to followed HI to treated the homeless people. When YK choose to sit behind and then HI make his funny face to JH, and JH cant afford to want to laugh. That man always lose to HI when HI played him with his funny face tho. :lol: It's could be hard for him to work with KNG. Haha!

Here is the highlight. It's seems like KAJ hit KNG for some reason there when the car start to move. Maybe KAJ mad at KNG because he make his face. Or the scene was actually added by him. Idk~ It's was not clear there as three of them was in the car but my eagle eye can see it for sure. How sweet is that? Oh I wanna be their manager so bad~ I wanna know everythinggggggg~~ :wub: 

Mianhae for the long post~ 

How I wish no more bad ending for Kim Namgil after LUTYN. Hahahahaa.

I got what you mean dear. I'm personally love those silent moment without BGM. There's a time when I just wanted to heard their heartbeat if its possible. So for me with or without BGM is depends on the reason why we watched it, I don't mind between those version.

I think what makes those silent moment feels so beautiful, without getting helped by BGM, is because the chemistry. We as viewers already played our own BGM in our heart so actual BGM is no need in this case. Their amazing chemistry and feeling to each other is already enough. We can feel how much YK missed HI and HI missed YK, just with the acting!

Le pray for "I will deliver good news soon". Muahahahaaa.

10 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

Do you roughly remember which channel you saw that video? I can't find it... :( Anyone else seen it? 

I think it's in tvN Naver. But idk if tvN upload it in YT. As long as I remember, it's from Naver

• Like 7

The speed of this thread is AMAZINGGGG. You guys are all AMAZINGGGGG! :D I've been rewatching the show from the beginning and have been loving each part of it. I don't have any gifs, photos, or translations to contribute but I shall keep contributing my never-ending love for our couple here hehehehe

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

Hi i'm newbie here.

but always being a silent reader since maybe 2010s. this is my (i hope) being reality first OTP. my previous OTP was Kong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung (Its Okay its Love) but you know i thinks the ship was sailing.

and then come this, most beautiful and emotional couple-on screen ever in K-drama land hahahaha. serirously i have been an avid fan of k-drama since 15 years ago but seriously i never see HUSBAND AND WIFE plays as couple so beautifully hahahaha. but it turned they are not Husband and wife hahahahaha lol.

its so sad this drama (and also this couple) didnt get many attention in YT , other news, or other forums. bcoz so rare find YT video that provide an english translate. i hope every fan shippers around here who understand korea could really spare their time to translate manyyyyy YT videos about this couple.  and i will be thanks very much.

and  it so amazing this thread almost 200 page within before one month. keep speeding and keep your confidence about this couple until the bells wedding's rings.

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

Tell me we’re not crazy! Haha. On and off I’ll click on other shipper forums and the people there also talk about the great chemistry of their OTP and how they are shipping them in real life. Sometimes it just makes me ask myself whether i’m so delusional and want them to be together so much that everything I see, I take them as evidence that they are together! Haha.

But then again, there’s no denying when we really observe overwhelmingly happy vibes from the both of them rite? There’s no denying all the love we see behind the scenes at namsan tower rite? There’s no denying what we read on KAJ interviews that she is full of praise for KNG and also says she wants to date. These can’t be delusional rite, Chingus? :wub:

Today, I managed to carry out my housework chores without being TOO distracted. So I thought maybe I can move on from this addiction. But no! I was actually trying to finish all my tasks ASAP so that I can steal a minute or two like now to check on this forum! Hahaha! Still as addicted as ever! HELP!! :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, fans123 said:

:bawling:whuaaaa 24 hours/day is just too short for me to find enough time hanging around here.

@bluehopeatm chingu your mom so cruel :bawling:. Come ((Big Hug)) :heart: uRBqZkV.gif. Wait!! ...we can sent her along to accompany you if you want :tongue:.

I myself do not know why am i here? I probably should sent myself to the moon Hahahahaha :joy:

Lmao @iamemilykay don't you just wish all of us here are working at your office? We are soooo hard-working shooting messenger whole day, whole office very dedicated to work and always on time Hahahaha:lol:

There will be lots of laughter and fishy-ness going on sneaking from cubicle to cubicle. Your boss can't figure out what's gone on, we are not stress, we are laughing everyday hahahaha:joy:

@fans123: Oh, dear. Don't.Ever.Say.That!!! My mom can destroy any planet effortlessly within her power! 

Haha, we can turn our Gum House into Gum Company :))))

Let me introduce our general director @vangsweetie637

6b0om_s-200x150.gif

@fans123 which department do you wanna apply for? WILD-DANCE Department, ok?

giphy.gif

@martanur: I'll tell my mom :)) and maybe she will spare some space in the UFO for you to go with me :)))

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

40 minutes ago, leba said:

Tell me we’re not crazy! Haha. On and off I’ll click on other shipper forums and the people there also talk about the great chemistry of their OTP and how they are shipping them in real life. Sometimes it just makes me ask myself whether i’m so delusional and want them to be together so much that everything I see, I take them as evidence that they are together! Haha.

But then again, there’s no denying when we really observe overwhelmingly happy vibes from the both of them rite? There’s no denying all the love we see behind the scenes at namsan tower rite? There’s no denying what we read on KAJ interviews that she is full of praise for KNG and also says she wants to date. These can’t be delusional rite, Chingus? :wub:

Today, I managed to carry out my housework chores without being TOO distracted. So I thought maybe I can move on from this addiction. But no! I was actually trying to finish all my tasks ASAP so that I can steal a minute or two like now to check on this forum! Hahaha! Still as addicted as ever! HELP!! :lol:

Don't worry. Everyday I ask myself If I'm crazy or not. :lol::lol:  Usually, when I like on screen couple, it'll be down after 1 week. But it's already almost 1 month and I'm still crazy about them. And with their changing attitude after LUTYN, their natural skinship off and on screen, how can we stop about them. Let's us delusional until they're married.:D 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, delulugirl said:

FYI, Kim Joo Hyuk (Reply 1988 and 1 night 2 days) died after car accident (already posted in Soompi Breaking).

and he finally announced his serious relationship in his 40s and just read recently they wanna get married..

but it's too late rite now. :bawling:

I hope this shocking news could be a warning for many Korean actors who already in their marrying age (Just like uri KNG oppa). If you find a beautiful and amazing woman, just get married, and having a beautiful baby. before it's too late. We dont know what's coming in the future but we can made a future :DDDDDD

Wait what?! My handsome gutaeng hyung? No! He's going to get married after been searching for gf and mention about it all the time on 1n2d before. No!!! :bawling:

sorry for being out of topic here. I need a shoulder to cry now. :bawling:

• Sad 14

2 hours ago, fans123 said:

Lmao @iamemilykay don't you just wish all of us here are working at your office? We are soooo hard-working shooting messenger whole day, whole office very dedicated to work and always on time Hahahaha:lol:

There will be lots of laughter and fishy-ness going on sneaking from cubicle to cubicle. Your boss can't figure out what's gone on, we are not stress, we are laughing everyday hahahaha:joy:

YES, I DO! Exactly, we'll be THE MOST EFFICIENT team of workers around~ no amount of "assignments" could dampen our enthusiasm for uri Gum Couple~ teeheeheee :lol: And I'm very sure that we'll deliver our work ABOVE expectations. It's just that bosses will have to endure our shenanigans while we're working. :tounge_xd:

Seriously, King Entertainment and O&N plus LUTYN production crew should consider hiring us~ not only are we a GLOBAL team, we're well-rounded in skills to boot! We've got designers who can create beautiful gifs/artworks/illustrations/images, multilingual translators who understands Korean and translates them perfectly into English, investigators who are super sharp-eyed, analyzers who can dissect any content to its finest details, skilled writers who can write very very well, warm personas that can easily appeal to anyone...name it and we have it! :thumbsup::tounge_wink: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, bluehopeatm said:

@fans123: Oh, dear. Don't.Ever.Say.That!!! My mom can destroy any planet effortlessly within her power! 

Haha, we can turn our Gum House into Gum Company :))))

Let me introduce our general director @vangsweetie637

@fans123 which department do you wanna apply for? WILD-DANCE Department, ok?

@martanur: I'll tell my mom :)) and maybe she will spare some space in the UFO for you to go with me :)))

lmao  @bluehopeatm and superpower mom :joy:

Our director is more busy with ongoing dramas:yum:

Any department will do for me... i don't want anywhere nearer the management department hahahahaha :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

:tired: Oh no i need to go now :bawling:Whuaaaaaa. 

shippers: :oplease don't go 

me: i have to go

shippers: awww...please stay

me: really have to go

shippers: ya alright you go

me: I am REALLY going...really really really reallyyyyyyy going

shippers: GO ALREADY WILL YA? ...:angry:&*$#@#$*!

^

^

^

^

:lol:VS:lol:

v

v

v

v

:tongue:Which remind me of this scene ((((Ahhh... The Stickiness Momento)))):joy:HAHAHAHA

F45PtUr.gif 

Bye all lovely chingus *Muak((hugs)):kiss_wink::heart:

• Like 9
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, delulugirl said:

FYI, Kim Joo Hyuk (Reply 1988 and 1 night 2 days) died after car accident (already posted in Soompi Breaking).

and he finally announced his serious relationship in his 40s and just read recently they wanna get married..

but it's too late rite now. :bawling:

I hope this shocking news could be a warning for many Korean actors who already in their marrying age (Just like uri KNG oppa). If you find a beautiful and amazing woman, just get married, and having a beautiful baby. before it's too late. We dont know what's coming in the future but we can made a future :DDDDDD

Thanks for the information. I just had a terrible crying session by myself as he was my most beloved member in 1n2d. I truly love him and wish to see him marry the girl but... it didn't happen in the end. I'm still trying to accept the fact that he's gone.. for real.

5 minutes ago, busy_listening said:

Kim Joo Hyuk? Didn't we see him on the red carpet a few days ago? :dissapointed_relieved:

This news is sending down shivers on me. Rip. Life is too fragile to overthink things. Let's all cherish what matters to our hearts. 

And this is why, I hope that our rare Pokemon don't think too much and decides what makes him happy. The problem i see that our man here overthinks yet he does not seem to try also based on what he wrote in the posts. He also seems to have his own standard for his partner but all I wish for him to just GO & EXPERIENCE IT, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER! 

I, as a fan, truly wants to see this rare species settle down & be happy.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

KNG with his pets.

Tell me, how can someone possibly LOOK THIS CUTE with his pets? :flushed: As it is, I already don't need extra reasons to like KNG~ but here I am, falling deeper and harder after seeing these photos~ nan ottoke???? Is there even a cure for this? :bawling: The way he dotes on his pets is just :heart::heart::heart:. No wonder the little pig in LUTYN immediately became fond of him during filming, as seen in the BTS~ even the little pig finds him nice~ waaaa. Oh, and I must say that I totally like how KNG called 'Bok-Man ahh~~' in a suppress happy tone when he grabbed Bok-man's face after feeding it fried rice in the scene where YK was worried sick that he could have gone back to Joseon. IT'S SOOO ADORABLE! :lol:

20 hours ago, etherealk408 said:

Yeah ikr! I was kinda waiting to see her body language with JHM on the red carpet while posing for the photos to see if my theory had any possibility to it and I felt like I was proven right haha OF COURSE she was also being a professional while posing with KNG during LUTYN PC, we are not suggesting she wasn't but there's a difference. As if with KNG she had this assuredness that she could trust him to lead her and she allows for him to lead her but with JHM it was more like..she knew she had to look out for herself to present herself well ...and oh boy... she sure did that all on her own *coughdressincidentcough*

OH GOSH, YES. She ALLOWED him to lead~ And that right there, HAS MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.  :star::star::star:

On 10/29/2017 at 8:32 AM, Ohsh said:

@iamemilykay @lovelycate@leba

Thanks for the insights and thoughts. Enjoyed reading them. 

I also recall that in the latest Guerilla date and during Life Bar, KNG also mentioned that he is generally an optimistic person and does not dwell too long into sad thoughts which was why he could bring himself out of his depressive state fairly quickly. He said he is not a lonely person which I can agree since he does have quite a few seniors who seem to adore and support him. He also loves gag comedies apparently (at least not those melos). 

In general, I think he is a deep thinker and a sensitive guy, and his artistic tendencies had made him lean towards those sad, angsty dramas/movies which I am sure affected his own mental state which was why he needed counselling after each show. But his inner personality tends towards the fun loving, optimistic side and essentially LUTYN is a healing experience for him both professionally and personally. I think he realized it too which was why he chose a comedy immediately after LUTYN. 

He sounds truly the type to get very immersed in his roles, that's why he could portray all of them so well. But the downside is, he gets affected personally. Me thinks, he should really consider going the light-hearted, romantic comedy directions from now on (the quota for dark roles might have been exhausted already)~~ because it suits his real personality/character better and I think it doesn't drain him emotionally. He NEEDS to be happy! And I totally agree that LUTYN is essentially a healing project for him...(or actually, my delulu mind would like to believe its a project of destiny for him to find his life partner~ *ehem ehem KAJ* :blush: -- just like DOTS was for Song-song Couple who's getting married tmr! Omo!)....that's why he glowed so prominently in the latest High Cut photoshoot~ hehehe! :love:

8 hours ago, bluehopeatm said:

:))) oh my dear, thanks that you care :)) Also to @fans123 :)) but, no need to add more fuel to the flames :bawling: my mom is more than willing to send me anywhere outta space!!! So I asked her the same question as @martanur once asked me "Omma, why Jupiter? Why can't it be Mars? At least there's water there!" 

And, you know, she just coldly replied "Then if alliens live there, I have to make sure that they won't misunderstand mankind by judging you!".

Ok, I'm fine.

I really shouldn't have continued "Why? I just have good intention? What's wrong with wishing happiness for this adorable couple???"

And my mom just sneered "Oh my honey, don't you already forget the last time you want the whole world to be FA (forever alone) just like you?"

Oh, poor my broken heart! I need a hug, an embrace, a pat-pat on my shoulder :bawling:

OKIES! Am sending INFINITY VIRTUAL HUGS, EMBRACE, PATSSSSSS to youuuu~~~ :blush::glasses::lol::love::heart::star: Hope this helps! :relaxed:

19 hours ago, boingboingracquet said:

@iamemilykay, i laughed out loud at the part you mentioned KAJ putting her hand behind her back to avoid contact... he does have a sort of unreliable vibe about him..haha.

Hahahaha! Right! They just DON'T ooze ANY form of chemistry at all. And also, I think he was trying to guide KAJ on where to look while posing~ because his mouth seems to be mumbling something and his hand gesturing to a direction~ but all our KAJ did was look at where she wants to. :joy::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6