[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

32 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Can you guess guys? I'm watching Queen Seonduk now. This withdrawal is so annoying, I need a dose of KNG.

And now I'm falling in love to Bidam. Lmao. Or anyone here have KAJ's movie suggestion?

Her most famous one is 200 lbs of beauty

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

Chuseok holidays, male celebrity Hanbok special features Kim Nam Gil news article

Kim nam-gil's Hanbok fashion, which had been featured in the TVN drama [MyungByuljeon] in celebration of the national festival, Chuseok, is receiving attention. 

201709291028411766714.jpg

ctto :)

Reminiscing the first time she felt something special towards Heo Im :bawling:

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, minbongyi said:

Can you guess guys? I'm watching Queen Seonduk now. This withdrawal is so annoying, I need a dose of KNG.

And now I'm falling in love to Bidam. Lmao. Or anyone here have KAJ's movie suggestion?

KAJ was very fresh-faced and completely different as a sweet, shy and sincere shadow singer in 200 pounds beauty. it's fluffy but enjoyable! I absolutely loved her in My P.S Partner as well, her character was tentative and vulnerable, very sweet and amazing wardrobe too. There is a good deal of making out in the show, but Ji Sung mostly took the lead. That makes me appreciative of YK's character and how sure she is of her feelings in the show to take the initiative to kiss her Joseon man. 

In my opinion, the Ep 12 kiss scene was much more real than even in a sexy movie like My PS Partner!

You're not the only one with withdrawal symptoms. I have got it super bad.

In fact, following my drawing of the Joseon Im Puppy and Kyung Kitty, I was considering to recreate the series iconic moments between the two of them with the same puppy and cat characters...just to alleviate my syndrome.

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@littlebluecat hahaha it must have become a habit, seems like natural unconscious gesture. But im curious what were they saying. Any kind soul willing to give a translation? :)

Director said how can they cut the cake, the cake is so pretty. Then, KAJ said LUTYN fighting! Good work everyone! Director keep repeating the cake is pretty, how to cut it. I didn't clearly hear what KAJ answer, *cut it _____* Everyone laughs. Lastly, DooChil said they are going to blow the candles.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 12

Lol..you guys..i agree. The acupuncture kiss was really hot. I watched it again. I am such a perv. Yet i am not ashamed to admit it LOL!

After watching it a few more times..i saw a slight T again after their head turned :blink: now..it may just be my mind playing tricks on me..

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

@3z3zm3lp Thanks for the video. They both looked very cautious. Trying to avoid eye contacts especially KNG. He kept his gaze at Doochil and Jae Ha (sorry, forgot the actors' names). He could not even looked at his left, to the direction of KAJ, Mak Gae, PD-nim and writer. LOL

Anyway, here's a take regarding Pisces man:

Pisces is one of the most aggravating people to be around when he is crushing on you because you won't actually BE around him.

He doesn't exactly know how to handle his feelings when he’s crushing on someone, so instead, he tries to avoid them.

But, if you’ve always been close to Pisces and all of a sudden he starts distancing himself from you, it is safe to bet he likes you so make a move yourself!

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, minbongyi said:

Or anyone here have KAJ's movie suggestion?

I highly recommend the following (in no specific order):

1. 200 Pounds Beauty
  2. My PS Partner
  3. Catch Me

I wanna watch The King and The Accidental Couple soon. Like you said, I need a healthy dosage of both KNG and KAJ while I shift my attention to other dramas in the mean time :wink:

There is just something sexy about them, as individuals. I love their voice! I love their intonations. Very very charming indeed!

And just like some of you, I wish for them to either appear in a movie or photoshoot together. I wanna squeal one more time and get dizzy with their sweetness as a couple :D

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow there's a thread for them lol

I'm not really shipping them in real life (not cos they're not compatible cos THEY ARE, I just dont want to be disappointed lol) but if they end up getting together it would be awesome and I want to see them being paired up again :)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, boingboingracquet said:

You're not the only one with withdrawal symptoms. I have got it super bad.

In fact, following my drawing of the Joseon Im Puppet and Kyung Kitty, I was considering to recreate the series iconic moments between the two of them with the same puppy and cat characters...just to alleviate my syndrome.

Oh my dear,

i really love your comic pic. Plz draw more and more :heart:

can I use them for my scrapbook :))

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, minbongyi said:

I like all her movies! The King was her last movie but she was just guess star or Cameo! I like PS you're wearing even "Catch me" I laughed a lot in that movie.  Too bad Kim Ah Joong is not popular in Korea! She is so natural beautiful like Lee Bo Young! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1