[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

down with fever, acute cough and headache during Christmas but much better now, hope that the new year will bring you more blessing, happiness, strength and all your problems sorted out, huggssss chingu 

thank you so much dear for ur wishes...

and take care if urself too... love you.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:04 PM, Juni Asat said:

I'm really seriously missing our banter and craziness here :'( :'( 

yeah... i too missed all that fun we used to have here...

hows everyone else of our rinsan squad doing.. ???

@kim_nuong @RPM @Sejabini @maryofbethany  @Eun-San @yul12n2

On 1/2/2018 at 7:00 PM, Eun-San said:

TKIL will be showing on National Television in our country, the Philippines, soon! I just saw the official trailer!

I'm so happy that my fellow countrymen, from kids, parents and grandparents, will finally be able to watch this drama which we all love so much!

image.gif

San: "I'm so excited!!! Enjoy!!!"

image.gif

Rin: " I hope you will like our drama! "

:love::kiss_wink:

and i am praying that it comes to my country someday in future... and enjoy rinsan love once again.

53 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

sejabini is good and 70% enjoying real and 30% lurking in soompi hahahhaha :blush: 

hahahaha hope we can do it agai just take it as we all are in holidays now hiehiehiehie ^_*

me too!! xixixixi *huggsssss :wub:

hehe... good to know you are enjoying both worlds real and soompi alike...

glad to know i was missee... hugs back to you

32 minutes ago, RPM said:

giphy.gif

@KdramaSwimmer Happy New year ❤ 2018....Best wishes for you❤with love RinSan 

thank you so much dear...

@KdramaSwimmer

image.jpg

Oh happy day! Oh happy day! When Kdramaswimmer came back...!!! ^^^eunsani in tap dance mode ON^^^ :D

Today is the last day of the Christmas Season in our church calendar...so it's still not too late to greet you:

image.jpg

Christmas and New Year huggsssss :blush:

16 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

yup am back not fully but still something is better than nothing...

how are you doing these days.. ?

Eunsani is fine...a little down with the flu right now but still fighting!!:rolleyes:

And our ship is still sailing!!! :blush::love:

image.jpg

Hoping for more of these... this 2018! :love:

19 minutes ago, Eun-San said:

And our ship is still sailing!!! :blush::love:

image.jpg

Hoping for more of these... this 2018! :love:

omg thats so good to know... these 2 are together spending time and giving us something to be hopeful for..

wowwwww thanks for sharing this.

and wish you a very happy and prosperous new year and merry xmas too....hope you had fun time with family....

10 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

omg thats so good to know... these 2 are together spending time and giving us something to be hopeful for..

wowwwww thanks for sharing this.

and wish you a very happy and prosperous new year and merry xmas too....hope you had fun time with family....

Yoona posted this pic on her Instagram...this is last month's TKIL cast gathering...:blush:

You may want to go to breathlesssurvival blog about this...sometime in December 2017. The title of the blog is " TOGETHER AGAIN"

A lot happened already... HJH confessed in an interview that he may like Yoona in real life and that Yoona is his ideal type...:love: 

24 minutes ago, Eun-San said:

Yoona posted this pic on her Instagram...this is last month's TKIL cast gathering...:blush:

You may want to go to breathlesssurvival blog about this...sometime in December 2017. The title of the blog is " TOGETHER AGAIN"

A lot happened already... HJH confessed in an interview that he may like Yoona in real life and that Yoona is his ideal type...:love: 

hahahha thats "hjh blurting it out" my new year gift i guess....

ill be bing reading all breathless blog evenig today after finishing all my work...

and i think we have a lot to discuss now...

Archived