[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, yul12n2 said:

If he was 10 years older, I’d like him to be my hubby. Hahahahahahahahaha...

Even if he's 10 years older, he still younger than me :tongue::tongue::tongue: fortunately I already have my own Rin, that surprisingly looks a little bit like HJH (my youngest daughter once mistakes his pictures as my hubby's younger pic) :joy::joy::joy:

10 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

Even if he's 10 years older, he still younger than me :tongue::tongue::tongue: fortunately I already have my own Rin, that surprisingly looks a little bit like HJH (my youngest daughter once mistakes his pictures as my hubby's younger pic) :joy::joy::joy:

Wow, lucky you. I envy you so much :dissapointed: No wonder you love HJH. He looks like the love of your life :mrgreen:

7 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

@yul12n2 that cross my mind too when my daughter said that, coz the similiarity actually not only at the appearance but also the inside :D:D 

tumblr_p31t16ScDD1tkvs1ho1_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_p31t16ScDD1tkvs1ho2_540.jpg

tumblr_p31t16ScDD1tkvs1ho3_r1_540.jpg

Really??? Wow!!! You sure successfully make me really really jealous :bawling: Can I have one, too???

2 hours ago, kim_nuong said:

For our HJH hand syndrome!!! Hehee!!!

lpDESncS_o.jpg

SQSg7ewj_o.jpg

EpfaGjGt_o.jpg

His hands, his hands :love:

On 1/20/2018 at 12:26 PM, yul12n2 said:

Love u for these pictures, Sis @RPM :kiss_wink:

actually I can't understand about that scene where he touches his chest and cry hahahah.. or perhaps my romantic side is really dissapear now huaHaHaHaHa I think it would be better if just standing in silent than cry and touch the chest.. hmmmhhh.. 

On 1/23/2018 at 10:50 AM, yul12n2 said:

If he was 10 years older, I’d like him to be my hubby. Hahahahahahahahaha...

why must 10 years older? it would be 37? :kiss:

but HJH is HJh.. since WGM and perhaps until his 50 .. he will be this charming and gentle.. his girlfriend/future wife will be very lucky :blush: I always love the way he talks or speaks.. his voice.. oughhhh.. *fainting MoDE ON

48 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

I think they want to avoid the wrath from the wangbi mamas :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

uri wang bi mamas sound so quiet these days wkwkwkwkwkw :joy: ... somehow I miss them all :joy: *laughing trembling mode on :joy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsePfA3SWszKYZsbySXw4

Half the night I waste in sighs..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPtN4S7WAq_FlvKvnEtuL

Half in dreams I sorrow after..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZm_IJNsXPuD71SgRqE3N

For the hand..

The lips...

The eyes...

For the meeting of the morrow.. :heart:

Archived