[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Eun-San said:

@Sejabini I love your new RINSAN story, MY FIRST LOVE... :love:

So excited to see how the romance will unfold...keep it coming and keep our shippy hearts burning...

image.gif

This is what happens when our couple is so HOTTTTT!

Nice pic, Sista. I feel like eating bbq now.

9258jm6qrCxuOA31K2X08aUTQSMWiTRlhai2BH3Z

11 hours ago, Sejabini said:

let us warm up this thread a bit.. ehemm...

MY FIRST LOVE (part 1)

once upon a time.. there was a very handsome prince who lives in a very big castle.. 

hongjonghyun_110816_01.jpeg

His name was.. Wang Rin..

He was very perfect.. handsome.. have a large of fortune.. sexy.. a drunker.. wild.. good kisser.. was almost always naked -a half.. sexy abs.. sexy eyes.. sexy lips.. :mask: ..  a kind of a man that you will want to sleep with every night.. ehem.. (who would not want to sleep with this kind of a guy everynight btw? :relaxed:)  and he is very smart!! BUT.. He was never fall in love before :heart: no lady could attract him.. He thought, woman's functions are only on bed. to be kissed, teased, seduced, but not for ... u know.. 'love'.. NO.. that was just a tale. There's no love in his dictionary. 

in the other side of Wang Rin's world.. in different timeline.. there .. lives a woman!! Yoona .. was her name..

yoona-drinking-300x200.jpg

:blush: she was cute.. and a drunker too!! :mrgreen: she was sweet.. young.. innocent.. very naive.. poor :( .. well.. his father was a gambler. he sold all his fortune for gambling :unsure:  and make this cutie yoona frustated and depressed.. 

One day.. after drank a lot.. a whole night.. Yoona fell in to her neighbour's well images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8CBQz_mk5v47ZW1FnrPG 

and.. wake up in here..

The-King-Loves-Episode-12-356.jpg

TO BE CONTINUE :love:

Episode 2, pleaseee!!!

zF7O2ACkKxxLD6Vz_2eqOezjjh9mvh-T3G4fe2DJ

32nd Golden Disc Awards Announces Star-Studded Presenter Lineup

26219110_583381455332143_263364891551351

This year’s Golden Disc Awards has revealed this year’s presenters!

A total of 22 actors will be attending to present the awards. Former costars Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum will be reuniting, and Park Hyung Sik will be presenting with Kim So Hyun.

The other presenters are Jung Ryeo Won, Song Ji Hyo, Oh Yeon Seo, Ra Mi Ran, Park Min Young, Lee Se Young, Gong Seung Yeon, Nam Ji Hyun, Shin Hye Sun, Lee Je HoonYeo Jin Goo, Kim Young Kwang, Hong Jong Hyun, Son Ho Jun, Lee Sang Yeob, Yang Se Jong, Gong Myung, and Jo Sung Ha.

The 32nd Golden Disc Awards will be held across two days this week, with the digital song division ceremony on January 10 and the album division ceremony on January 11.

Source (1)

Yoona already attending Golden disc award as she was nominated but I'm afraid as she not attend the mbc awards where she also nominated :(

I hope this time both of them together attend. 

AS before I hope for hjh as presenter and yoona receiving award from him....holding hands can't wait ❤

@RPM according to breathless Yoona might not attend because she'll be at Jeju shooting for Hyori's variety show.

I tell you guys, there's something fishy between these two and that's aint fish :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

It's like they are purposely avoiding being seen attending same event when they could have, and that's not because they are not friendly, the hangout pics are the proof of their closeness, my shippy guts tell me that they are hiding something :tongue::tongue::tongue:

13 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

@RPM according to breathless Yoona might not attend because she'll be at Jeju shooting for Hyori's variety show.

I tell you guys, there's something fishy between these two and that's aint fish :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

It's like they are purposely avoiding being seen attending same event when they could have, and that's not because they are not friendly, the hangout pics are the proof of their closeness, my shippy guts tell me that they are hiding something :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Of course, there is no fish here at all!!! Hehe!

WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN

(  :ph34r: Just a shippy story of maybe...just maybe...during the first week of January 2018, when our couple went off the radar, HJH was actually with Yoona... How? Let's begin the shippy  story...)

Just days before Christmas, news broke out regarding the death of Shinee member Jong Hyun who was very close to Yoona.

image.gif

Yoona was devastated when she heard of her close friend 's death. She cried and cried and cried.

Meanwhile, HJH being HJH, he absorbed Yoona's pain as if it were his own...

image.gif

image.jpg

"What can I do for her? How can I be there for her at this time?" HJH could not sleep because he was so worried for his beloved.  "I have to go to her..."

image.png

HJH: Are you okay, Yoona - ssi?

Yoona: No...I'm not okay...

image.jpg

HJH: Let me just hug you... I am so worried for you... Here is my shoulder... Just lean on me, and cry...just cry...

Yoona: Oh, Jong hyuni... ^^cries^^

For a whole week, the couple went off radar...but they spent the week together.

image.jpg

Yoona allowed HJH to be her shoulder to cry on, her tower of  strength during her moment of vulnerability...

After a week... Yoona began to feel a lot better.

image.jpg

As she lay on her bed, she thought of all the loving, caring and touching ways HJH showed in order to comfort her...

"I'm really so lucky, so blessed to have him in my life right now... she mused. 

The next day, HJH again visited her. 

image.jpg

HJH: How are you feeling now?

Yoona: I feel a whole lot better, thanks to you.

HJH: That's good to know. Uhmm... I heard you will be off to Jeju soon...for that variety show with Hyori. That's a good decision. That show will help you heal...

Yoona: Yes, I know. Thank you so much. Your support means a lot. Your love means a lot. I couldn't have made it without you...

image.jpg

HJH: I will miss you...a lot...every single day,  I will miss you... I will miss this...

Yoona: And I, you... More than you'll ever know...

image.jpg

HJH: Let me just hold you one more time before you go...

Yoona: Don't just hold me... Please...please...

image.jpg

Yoona: Yes...kiss me one last time before I go... So that this kiss will fill my memories, and remind me constantly of your wonderful, amazing love...

HJH: I love you so much..

Yoona: And I love you too, so very much...

And so they went their separate ways for the meantime...

image.jpg

HJH: Text me often, okay?

Yoona: Every single day, and more...

image.jpg

Each happy and secure in the love they have for each other...

THE END.

photo credit: sources

And...this is the amazing effect of HJH's Love...:love::love:

@Eun-San aw....aw...aw.... that's so sweetttttt chingu, actually I have the same thought about that after Shinee JH passed away, but mine was our Jong Hyunnie flew to.her side right away when he saw her so devastated and treat her like Wang Rin did for Eun San when her father passed away :D:D

Archived