Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

5 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Okay... If we get that kind of ending, my mind flies to "Scarlet Heart Ryeo" ending... And that really made me mad like crazy person for few months... Seriously.. I really hate that kind of ending...

Or kind of ending like "Goblin" who need to wait?? Or who's here watch "Monkey King Chinese Movie Version - Eddie Pheng"? In the end, the monkey king said that no one can tame her because he sealed his heart for one women? Ending like that????

I just voted and the happy ending 89% and what the heck with 11% asked for sad ending?????? R u antifan of OYS??? Or r u the delutional shipper from the x-gf??? Please open your eyes!!!! Look at their great acting and great chemistry please....

Okay we have OYS pic for wrap up party... She looks so sporty indeed.. Curious with LSG. As I know he has promotion event for his movie today. Will he make it to join the wrap up party?

Please PM me for the working streaming link for tonight please...

I really hope he will join them.. One group picture Hwayugi Team will be great!! 

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Aawww our Summi looks so sweet and pretty :wub:

Agreed!! Simple but still beautiful like always!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, chunkyung_8690 said:

Hahaha..retro style but actually the brand of her shoes is Balenci*ga 

Yes i was going to say that hahahhaha that shoes is really on trend now

really want to buy one ....

• Like 6

Final thoughts before the last episode:

SM never had the power to defeat the dragon on her own - it wasn’t her purpose, she never was another Buffy, the slayer - she helped people, understood them, protected them just like her umbrella protected her. She has always been the shield that protected others and stood in the monters’ way. It was Oh Gong who always killed the demons; he has always been the warrior in their monster-busting team and it makes complete sense that it would be like that even with their final mission. It doesn’t mean that SM is the weaker one it’s just that their powers are different and because of that they complete each other.

9cA3k7i.jpg

OG would have never used the sword if there were a chance to protect SM from the dragon and more importantly, he would never use it as long SM were alive that’s why he hid it in his garden where no one could find it. And that sword was the only thing that could kill the dragon. Obviously, there are still some missing pieces of information, and as always the devil is in the tiny details - for instance, what exactly did the Patriarch tell to SM? However, we can deduce that SM must have known about how OG needs kill the dragon in her body considering she was prepared to take it in. However, when that plan fails and OG comes she sends him after te dragon because she knows how powerful he is and knows that if anyone can defeat the beast it’s him - the heartwrenching thing is that she thinks that OG can’t refuse because of the GGG, completely unaware that he is doing it because he loves her. However, that fate has changed now. And this whole drama has been about fighting and changing one’s preordained fate, even if it might seem futile. As I mentioned, their fate has already changed so much - OG AND SM HAS DEFEATED THE DEATH BELL FATE - she didn’t get killed by OG not did she kill him - THAT’S SO IMPORTANT. And their journey still hasn’t come to the end - it just takes more time to the happy ending than just that. And remember this, what we’ve learned about SB and the gods so far is that they are lying liars who lie.

0LEJKCv.jpg

People often mention how the gods in Hwayugi are unfair, evil and petty and that SM doesn’t deserve none of what happened to her but isn’t that the perfect analogy for real life ? LIFE IS UNFAIR! The innocent die, people and children don’t deserve to die from terrible illnesses, be killed or hurt. All people can do is to barrell through and fight against fate, fight to survive; even if it’s futile in the end. The strongest messages of this show and one that has been there from the very beginning is to live your life to the fullest. Why do people constantly pray to various gods even if it ends up being futile in most cases - BECAUSE THEY HOPE - and hope isn’t something that is logical - it can not be extinguished easily. Maybe it’s fitting then that’s OG’s power is fire, that he is a fire that can’t be extinguished and he triumphs in the end over the dragon, over his fate and just maybe the last enemy he might defeat will be death.

rXZns2O.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

If we get a happy ending, I may decide to buy the DVD version with eng subs when it's out! This drama is so good to rewatch again and again. I usually don't buy kdrama DVD because it's pricey and I could watch it online but this drama is by far my favorite this year. I could careless if it didn't have high ratings but people should know they are missing out on a good fantasy romance drama! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, asukia234 said:

I hope LSG arrive to the party ^_^

Can they just take a happy selca at least??!!!

although it won't likely happen cos those kind of things will awaken shippers into crazy mode hahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

waiting for LSG to come :phew: (or is he arriving though? :()

LESS THAN 30 MINS CHINGUS!!! calm down crazy rabbitboohoo crazy rabbitbad luck crazy rabbithelp crazy rabbitno no crazy rabbitscratching crazy rabbityipee crazy rabbit

Edited by Jloves
removing the images since it won't show :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, V said:

Last episode y'all! Only 30 minutes away! I cannot believe we are finally here.

Final Live Recap Link :cry:

https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-20/

It has been a very fun ride. I am so happy we started watching Hwayugi because the fans of this show have made it so much fun to watch week after week :heart:

Do you know any links to streaming? Can you kindly pm me the link? I'm so excited to watch the streaming...

Agree... If I got my happy ending, I will buy the DVD for sure.. So far drama that make me happy with the ending and curious with the BTS is My Love From The Stars.... If they give me the best ending ever and shows the cute BTS between LSG and OYS, sure I will buy the DVD

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

If we get a happy ending, I may decide to buy the DVD version with eng subs when it's out! This drama is so good to rewatch again and again. I normally don't buy kdrama DVD because it's pricey and I could watch it online but this drama is by far my favorite this year. I could careless if it didn't have high ratings but people should know they are missing out on a good fantasy romance drama! 

Me too . I promised mysself not to spend money on useless things but i'm sorry back account these things are very essential for my heart

if this ends in a happy end, my shopping list is ready:

1. hwayugi dvd (with director cuts+otp bts)

2. YukGoong+Sunmi plushies

3. Kenzo Lotus perfume

:huh::huh::huh:

• Like 4

Waaaa 3 minutes!!! I’m so scared!! See you at the other side!! Happy ending please!!! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

again, where are MW and uri OG huh???? aren't they arrived yet?? or they like to be ninjas who already inside the building, :lol:

I love seeing OYS with that wavy curl style. She looks radiantly beautiful. I wonder will SM has this style for the final later? kekeke, OG gonna love it! haha

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

again, where are MW and uri OG huh???? aren't they arrived yet?? or they like to be ninjas who already inside the building, :lol:

I love seeing OYS with that wavy curl style. She looks radiantly beautiful. I wonder will SM has this style for the final later? kekeke, OG gonna love it! haha

Nah he is riding the CGI dragon into the party.

• LOL 9