[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

I’m Not a Robot: Episodes 29-30

by TeriYaki

Robot29-00554-copy.jpg

Aji-3 proves that she’s more that just a robot as her deep learning enables her to interact with all types of people. No one crosses her path without making a very powerful connection and the Santa Maria team is overwhelmed by the power of her friendship. Meanwhile, Min-kyu and Jia settle into a comfortable coexistence, and along with the Santa Maria team, they face an unknown but exhilarating future.

8kcp_imnotarobot_banner1.jpg

EPISODE 29: “Aji-3 disappeared?”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/im-not-a-robot-episodes-29-30/

I'll miss reading the drama's recaps every week!! :tears:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

After giving a deep thinking (lol) and reading recaps and some comments, I finally realized this:

There are two seemed-important things that aren't addressed explicitly in the finale:

1. Who is Madam X?

As one already pointed earlier, there was a scene when Butler Sung talked to a woman whom, in the later episode, turned out to be the one meeting KMK. In the meeting, she said "Madam X told me to ......". The only one who was shown telling somethinh to her was Butler Sung. So Butler Sung is indeed Madam X. 

2. Where is the proposal scene?

No grande proposal scene was shown but JA did wear the necklace when she met the foreign investors.

These two are quite important points in the drama but why are they not explicitly shown? They even showed the resolutions for every character (including the supporting ones) but not these two points????

Madam X is related to MG's sake while the proposal scene is related to both MG and JA's. These two points are only related to our OTP. But maaaaan, this show isn't only about our OTP. All characters here are very important as well! That is perhaps why the writer preferred showing the resolutions of all characters (from MK-JA even to the two not-really dumbs) to showing explicitly about Madam X and proposal. They appreciated all the characters!! Even without these two, we have got a beautiful resolution for JA and MK. :heart:

This makes me love and adore this drama more, yeorobun!! Don't you? :wub:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I’m Not a Robot: 31-32 (Final)

by Saya

robot3132-00056.jpg

Come ye all and enter into the kingdom of puppyness, where from beginning to end, it’s been worth every minute. Moving, funny, painful and sweet, its finished picture is a deft and lovely expression of human relationships—of friends, lovers, brothers, confidants, and even enemies—and how they come to change both themselves and each other. For the last time, everyone, let’s play!

8kcp_imnotarobot_banner1.jpg

Episode 31: “A new beginning”

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/01/im-not-a-robot-31-32-final/

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JiraM said:

Say, does anyone know whether they going to release full OST of the drama? I mean aside from the singles they've released so far.

you mean this?!! :)

there is no other released OSTs other than there!! :)

@supergal99 you're realling aming at my zzzzzzzz to keep me sleepless no?!! :tongue::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

:wacko:pardon me..  urgently in need of some sugar to powerup:tongue:

J9InFGJ.jpg

R6FPULZ.jpg

OST pls- live

Oh now i know why our pretty babe is the right FIT for this role...:grimace:

Spoiler

:blink: 

yfQavnz.jpg

Ops!

mqdefault.jpg

*cr owner*

Ok chill juz kidding ya

*yawn* back to RL

Yoo Seung Ho Proves He’s Boyfriend Material With First Rom-Com Role

Yoo-Seung-Ho-1.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho successfully captured women’s hearts with his first role in a romantic comedy!

See Also: Watch: Chae Soo Bin And Yoo Seung Ho Shyly Joke Around For Their "I Am Not A Robot" Kiss Scene

In MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot,” which aired its finale earlier this week, the actor put his lovable charms on full display as Kim Min Kyu, a character with both wealth and looks. The role allowed him to show off his handsome appearance, charismatic manliness, cute behavior, and sweet, caring side. Unsurprisingly, he quickly became the ideal type of many viewers.

Yoo-Seung-Ho2.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho particularly made viewers’ hearts flutter throughout “I Am Not a Robot” with his endearing physical displays of affection with Chae Soo Bin. Viewers couldn’t help smiling as they watched him hold her hand, hug her tightly, and kiss her passionately.

Yoo Seung Ho also showed his sweet side by putting a jacket around Chae Soo Bin’s shoulders and affectionately stroking her hair. His gentle, considerate manner reminded viewers of the way a boyfriend acts in the beginning of a relationship.

The actor’s adorable eye smile didn’t hurt either!

Yoo-Seung-Ho-2.jpg

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/28/yoo-seung-ho-proves-hes-boyfriend-material-first-rom-com-role/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

you mean this?!! :)

there is no other released OSTs other than there!! :)

Thank you for sharing but the one I'm looking for is the instrumental part of soundtrack in the drama.

e.g. In the first episode - the scene in the SM lab where MG met Aji-3 for the first time.

• Like 3

I just finished the last episodes and nice closures.  I love Pi’s finally declared her moment in the right timing.  I also commend her submission and one time to take a lead. Hahaha.  I do believe that men should really initiate but I agree with this circumstance of Pi’s hehe.  Dr. BG will always be a coward saying his feelings but I love how bold he was to accept it.   Pi got it from Sun Hye over her story with Hoktal.  Writernim you are really good to make such good timing of standing up for love and even Ssnip’s issue of still being single. hahaha.  He though needs to grow up. Haha! UKJ by the way, I always known as villain but here I love his brotherly stance. 

Yool and Ri Ei! love how they redeemed themselves and even RiEi has no actual fault she felt her guilt and not only she stood up but she also help Yool to do the one thing he should have done long time ago — seek forgiveness.  I love how love and respect killed the politics, power and manipulation of life here. They all stood up and fight. Yool nice one! 

I have a Korean supervisor and he didn’t avoid military and I agree that they closed the issues of military mandatory services properly.  I agree after being healed he went to service and didn’t made up anymore issues.  Wow writenim cool of you! 

I also love Hyung JB draw the line being middle class staff and being the brother of the love of life of a rich man KM.  Also, Hong Joo and Dong Hyun’s parts is so in proportion.  How did Writernim did this. hahaaha. The family story line here is so touching. 

Also love that JA is doing something and not relying to her BF’s money although KM gives her lavish bags and lets her drive that muscle car. Here these rich guys, Yool, EiRi and KM use their power and money to make a whole new world of harmony to live in it. They too experienced pain of being sold like an object, treat like an object, sent-to-best-schools-dress to be an object. They lost their humanity so much.  I love that justice is serve here and the young generation taking a stand to be good abiding system, letting go of corrupt mind of their parents and be simple in running a business.  I’m sure they will be greedy in future if this is real but I think for now I am okay they showed this true human nature — to be kind and unselfish.

The two kidnapper’s story of redeeming themselves was also so satisfying.

Haha but I feel heighten risks of heart attack. The skinship is so much. It’s like its saying 15 years of waiting to touch a human and now I can do it — I will do it really hahaha. YS asked permission if CB is not comfortable. 

Oh why all my fave series are ending. Rare to have a back to back good and remarkable series (Jugglers-I am not a Robot). 

Thank you everyone! 

• Like 13

7 hours ago, JiraM said:

Thank you for sharing but the one I'm looking for is the instrumental part of soundtrack in the drama.

e.g. In the first episode - the scene in the SM lab where MG met Aji-3 for the first time.

I couldn' find them too!! :( hope someone can find them and share them with us here!!

• Like 2