Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

1 hour ago, cheeriekwan said:

Sorry for asking silly question here but i really can't figure out how to attach a photo from my pc or phone. It only allows me to insert thru an url or existing media. :cry:

Me too actually but from website just copy image address n paste it here

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/16/2017 at 7:07 AM, cenching said:

My favorite picture of LGX. :wub:

I would have to think twice about calling Uber if he was the driver since he drives like he is racing in a game but I will go to the nearest office to enlist if he was the officer in charge of whatever service that uniform represent.  Given how much or how little importance he put on getting in shape, the drills are probably not that intensive and that would leave a lot of time for just looking at him.

5 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

I would have to think twice about calling Uber if he was the driver since he drives like he is racing in a game but I will go to the nearest office to enlist if he was the officer in charge of whatever service that uniform represent.  Given how much or how little importance he put on getting in shape, the drills are probably not that intensive and that would leave a lot of time for just looking at him.

This picture was from Running Man China....I almost drop dead when I saw this...:tongue: He looks like Westerner here....He is super gorgeous in this pic, I can never find another pic of him that looks better than this....

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

This picture was from Running Man China....I almost drop dead when I saw this...:tongue: He looks like Westerner here....He is super gorgeous in this pic, I can never find another pic of him that looks better than this....

I think there's a few that are just as appealing to me and I can't narrow it down to one that looks best :D.  His eyes are part of the appeal for me so I would have to pick one where they are not covered lol.

4 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

I think there's a few that are just as appealing to me and I can't narrow it down to one that looks best :D.  His eyes are part of the appeal for me so I would have to pick one where they are not covered lol.

I love good looking men with Roman nose in Aviator sunglasses.....that's why....:tongue: His eyes is not my favorite part

On 8/16/2017 at 10:52 AM, cenching said:

@yueyyo, especially for you......:ph34r:

Add. This is what The Photographer meant when he said, "Make love to the camera"...

Thanks I feel special already.  How can anyone not like those eyes?  But I agree the eyes by themselves are not that outstanding but in combination with that deep dark arched brow and highly arched nose they really stand out for me.

11 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Thanks I feel special already.  How can anyone not like those eyes?  But I agree the eyes by themselves are not that outstanding but in combination with that deep dark arched brow and highly arched nose they really stand out for me.

Yesssss, that is what I think too......:tongue: Nothing special with his eyes alone....

11 hours ago, The_Joker said:

@gentlelily12-I knew and visited this thread on the day you created it but I do admit on the skeptism I was having over a certain group of people because I did not enjoy the bashings that was thriving in the XingYue thread. So, kudos to you for opening Lin Gengxin's thread here. 

@matchamacchiato - thank you for your wonderful and informative insights on Lin Gengxin. I would like to get to know more of him and hope you'll be able to share more. I've read on all the critics and reviews of his work. His presence and character portrayal on the silver screen got good reviews, and that was the only thing that came out good from that film For A Few Bullets. 

Btw, I got the vibe that LQX is mirroring Stephen Chow in his career moves. I only remembered very handful films that Stephen was in a serious character. But he was still able to inject some humour in those characters.

I'll be sure to drop by here and thanks for making a warm, lively  and welcoming ambience in this thread. 

*Jiayou (加油)*

Hi hi & welcome @The_Joker, i know what you mean and feel. Like @matchamacchiato, I miss your insightful comments too.  Btw, for the pic below, i understand the top signature is LGX's and I know you did some analysis abt his signature in the PA Main Thread, so is it ok to tell us again over here. (Or is the analysis already given in your earlier post on Page 4?)

I pasted this link again to compare if its indeed LGX's signature below: http://koalasplayground.com/2012/07/31/a-bevy-of-actors-wish-send-in-greetings-for-100th-issue-of-mens-uno-magazine/

Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

ctro

Just in case you haven't met your daily quota of laughs, I recently read in the LGX Vietnamese FC site that he posted in his Weibo sometime last year that using the restroom wearing ancient drama costume is harder than giving birth.  I can only imagine lol.

10 hours ago, yueyyo said:

@cenching and @yueyyo, LGX's got the most expressive eyes ever.  I just love how he can tell so much just with those lovely pair of eyes of his on or off screen:

Edit: Changed the Pic. (Nah, on second thoughts i pasted it back to show his ability to bring out so much through those eyes of his).  Its LGX's GIFT!

Image may contain: 1 person, cloud and sky

Look at the little boy staring at him:

Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting 

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person

Spoiler

credit as tagged

On 8/16/2017 at 11:35 AM, gentlelily12 said:

@cenching and @yueyyo, LGX's got the most expressive eyes ever.  I just love how he can tell so much just with those lovely pair of eyes of his on or off screen:

Look at the little boy staring at him 

credit as tagged

That little boy is thinking, "Gotta ask mom what I need to eat to grow up looking like that."  He doesn't even know about the  staying up late playing games.  The key must be in drinking a lot of fluid since we always see him holding some drink in PA BTS footage.  I think his eyes are very expressive too for some reason.  Don't know if they are because of his projection or just the way his eyes are set among the features in his face or a combination of both. For some reason the first pic reminds me of vampire movies and shows.  Maybe the scarlet hue of the clothes against a grayish black background.

11 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

That little boy is thinking, "Gotta ask mom what I need to eat to grow up looking like that."  He doesn't even know about the  staying up late playing games.  The key must be in drinking a lot of fluid since we always see him holding some drink in PA BTS footage.  I think his eyes are very expressive too for some reason.  Don't know if they are because of his projection or just the way his eyes are set among the features in his face or a combination of both. For some reason the first pic reminds me of vampire movies and shows.  Maybe the scarlet hue of the clothes against a grayish black background.

Wondering as am not sure for what or which photoshoot too.  Anyway, i think LGX's just so cute when he's serious and engrossed too:

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

ctro

9 minutes ago, Chii90 said:

Ooohh.. a LGX thread! Ciao bellas, long time no see~ :) Looking forward for LGX upcoming works!

Welcome @Chii90 and good to "see" u here.  He's only got a movie in 2018 but no news on any drama so far.  He was in an event Uno Men yesterday.

On 8/16/2017 at 11:57 AM, gentlelily12 said:

Wondering as am not sure for what or which photoshoot too.  Anyway, i think LGX's just so cute when he's serious and engrossed too:

ctro

I would not use the word cute for this particular picture since he looks very manly here (except for the pink letters on the shirt :D).  He looks handsome, as he normally does when his hair is not kept too long and the bang fall all over his face and cover all that goodness lol.

1 minute ago, yueyyo said:

I would not use the word cute for this particular picture since he looks very manly here (except for the pink letters on the shirt :D).  He looks handsome, as he normally does when his hair is not kept too long and the bang fall all over his face and cover all that goodness lol.

Do you see his YWY here?  

Just now, gentlelily12 said:

Do you see his YWY here?  

Yup.  Whenever he is serious and pensive, he looks like YWY's reincarnation.  Wish he gets to do a modern drama playing a sophisticated intelligent man like a modern version of YWY.  I am already drooling at the thought :D.

Archived