Quantcast
Jump to content
gentlelily12

Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, cenching said:

Can someone please help translate what was the second Q from the guy to him? I got the first part....

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/5309379.html?weibo_id=4142134343442055

I have not watch the video yet, just reading on weibo.

Fan: You used to run away after a kissing scene. What do you have in mind at that moment?

LGX: I am just nervous. Kissing is different from a hug or a handshake. It is not a normal relationship. Even though my profession is an actor, it is just a screenplay and is not real, but it is still different. Have to face so many co-workers and kissing someone who is not your girlfriend... :)

Is this the part?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cheeriekwan said:

I have not watch the video yet, just reading on weibo.

Fan: You used to run away after a kissing scene. What do you have in mind at that moment?

LGX: I am just nervous. Kissing is different from a hug or a handshake. It is not a normal relationship. Even though my profession is an actor, it is just a screenplay and is not real, but it is still different. Have to face so many co-workers and kissing someone who is not your girlfriend... :)

 

 

I got that, but the one I asked is the second Q...not about the kissing scene...but thank you....:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

So handsome 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

NICKY WU also sends support video for him also Dou Siao etc

 

Thanks for the pics @Melda Hung, LGX looked absolutely dashing and handsome today.  So glad we got to see him in public twice this week.  Lucky fans in Beijing!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, cenching said:

I got that, but the one I asked is the second Q...not about the kissing scene...but thank you....:D

Haha..  I suspect the next question is on what is his daily routine like... This part very funny.. have to watch in full :)

He jokingly said learning, reading and writing.

Fan:   I hate you.

LGX: Ok.. Anime, gaming and say I hate you. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

I have not watch the video yet, just reading on weibo.

Fan: You used to run away after a kissing scene. What do you have in mind at that moment?

LGX: I am just nervous. Kissing is different from a hug or a handshake. It is not a normal relationship. Even though my profession is an actor, it is just a screenplay and is not real, but it is still different. Have to face so many co-workers and kissing someone who is not your girlfriend... :)

Is this the part?

 

 

 

I love the wisdom, wittiness and  sincerity of LGX's answer.  Now fans can relate to him and stop criticising abt him having had girlfriends before and yet not able to do kiss scenes.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

 

I love the wisdom, wittiness and  sincerity of LGX's answer.  Now fans can relate to him and stop criticising abt him having had girlfriends before and yet not able to do kiss scenes.  

 In Weibo many fans interpreted his answer as his statement of clarification that he and ZLY have no relationship, they are only co worker....

The complete Q was, "I heard from ZLY's interview that you ran away after the kissing scene with her. What was in your mind at that time?". His answer was what @cheeriekwan stated up there.....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cenching said:

 In Weibo many fans interpreted his answer as his statement of clarification that he and ZLY have no relationship, they are only co worker....

The complete Q was, "I heard from ZLY's interview that you ran away after the kissing scene with her. Why did you do that? What was in your mind at that time?". His answer was what @cheeriekwan stated up there.....

Yes i think they are right. I translate from the chinese posting without watching. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cenching said:

 In Weibo many fans interpreted his answer as his statement of clarification that he and ZLY have no relationship, they are only co worker....

The complete Q was, "I heard from ZLY's interview that you ran away after the kissing scene with her. What was in your mind at that time?". His answer was what @cheeriekwan stated up there.....

 

I caught that too @cenching :bawling:

Spoiler

My shippers heart!! Maybe its smokescreen...

Spoiler

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was watching it thru streaming. At the end of the event he was ready to jump out his skin....he can't wait to run off from the stage....He was questioned by 2 fans, the 1st one was a girl in red dress that he hardly looked at and seems reluctant to responded to, the 2nd was that guy who he did respond more animatedly...

He is jumpy and antsy since Men's Uno Event. I won't say that he doesn't care about this scandal. His makeup was so thick in both events which is unusual  for him if you watch most of his interviews or reality shows... 

He looks better today compared to Men's Uno event....in Men's Uno his eyes was so puffy and swollen even makeup can't cover.

When ZLY appeared on screen he covered his face with one hand...when SD appeared he put down his hand...

He even took a jab at rumor of him buying house with 2nd Wang at the end of the event. They gave him a kind of transparent board with white writing on it. I didn't catch who was the one gave that gift, he said where do the giver expect him to put that gift? Tell him/her to buy me a new house so I can display it there....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

 

I caught that too @cenching :bawling:

  Reveal hidden contents

My shippers heart!! Maybe its smokescreen...

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

I think he was telling the truth, bcoz during the kissing scene they have not in relationship yet hence the shyness, nervousness and running awayness....#MyDeluluHeartTalking.....:D

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, cenching said:

I was watching it thru streaming. At the end of the event he was ready to jump out his skin....he can't wait to run off from the stage....He was questioned by 2 fans, the 1st one was a girl in red dress that he hardly looked at and seems reluctant to responded to, the 2nd was that guy who he did respond more animatedly...

He is jumpy and antsy since Men's Uno Event. I won't say that he doesn't care about this scandal. His makeup was so thick in both events which is unusual  for him if you watch most of his interviews or reality shows... 

He looks better today compared to Men's Uno event....in Men's Uno his eyes was so puffy and swollen even makeup can't cover.

When ZLY appeared on screen he covered his face with one hand...when SD appeared he put down his hand...

He even took a jab at rumor of him buying house with 2nd Wang at the end of the event. They gave him a kind of transparent board with white writing on it. I didn't catch who was the one gave that gift, he said where do the giver expect him to put that gift? Tell him/her to buy me a new house so I can display it there..

 

I need to watch the entire video to make some conclusions of my own.  I cant wait to watch the part where ZLY and SD appeared.  

I beg to differ but i think LGX is too level headed and shrewd to let any "scandal" to affect him.  He looked assured and poised at Uno-Men's event and i think he displayed the same air of confidence at today's Beijing Fanmeet too.  I think he may seem a little uncomfortable as nobody likes to be questioned publicly (even an actor has reservations too i think). I think his skin is very fair (almost white) and the fanmeet is in the afternoon so perhaps he may have had more SPF on him. Its definitely not thick makeup. I think his makeup is somewhat the same for both events as they did for him in PA, which wasnt as obvious due to good lighting.

As for the 2nd Wang question, i think his answer was witty as usual. Very LGX.

His pic at Uno event didnt seem to reflect too much makeup or puffy eyes to me:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, close-up

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person

Spoiler

 

 

 

He looks good today at the Beijing event too. makeup was fine too:

6d40f7f4ly1finy25fefbj215o1h2tkr.jpg&key=df8f6107b400636aa2d34b1594bfb75205897ef975b7de9653241935d938a442

Note:  Not sure why pics are this huge when i copied and pasted. 

credit as tagged

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@gentlelily12, why I said this time the scandals affected him bcoz in my delulu mind, he is not worry and hurt for himself. As a man as caring as LGX he feels more hurtful over a scandal when he has something precious to protect, you understand? 

For his whole career as an actor this type of rumors is nothing special but this time it's affecting him big time hence the drunken pic....the main reason bcoz he has someone special that he can't afford to lose or hurt over this type of rumors anymore.

When we love someone, we will protect that someone with our whole heart mind life. We will feel so hurtful if some people accused us of fabricating our real feelings. We feel more hurt when someone we care/love feels hurt...

#Winks

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@gentlelily12, why I said this time the scandals affected him bcoz in my delulu mind, he is not worry and hurt for himself. As a man as caring as LGX he feels more hurtful over a scandal when he has something precious to protect, you understand? 

For his whole career as an actor this type of rumors is nothing special but this time it's affecting him big time hence the drunken pic....the main reason bcoz he has someone special that he can't afford to lose or hurt over this type of rumors anymore.

When we love someone, we will protect that someone with our whole heart mind life. We will feel so hurtful if some people accused us of fabricating our real feelings. We feel more hurt when someone we care/love feels hurt...

#Winks

 

@cenching reading it from this angle, i can see where you're coming from now...ok the special someone! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

 

@cenching reading it from this angle, i can see where you're coming from now...ok the special someone! 

As a shipper you should be worry big time if LGX appeared happy go lucky after the scandals....it's meant he has nothing to lose and for sure he is still unattached emotionally to anybody...

If you want to see the real pictures, don't look at official pictures but find the one from fan cam bcoz those are undoctored ones....Those pic usually from cellphones without the blurry background. I do photography as a hobby I know the different. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cenching said:

 

  Hide contents

I think he was telling the truth, bcoz during the kissing scene they have not in relationship yet hence the shyness, nervousness and running awayness....#MyDeluluHeartTalking.....:D

 

 

Spoiler

Delulu is the word.  I guess i just love the YWY-XE pairing too much.  Best chat abt shipping stuff at the Shippers Thread.  A shipper's dilemma and unnecessary heartache :D:D

Spoiler

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gentlelily12 said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Delulu is the word.  I guess i just love the YWY-XE pairing too much.  Best chat abt shipping stuff at the Shippers Thread.  A shipper's dilemma and unnecessary heartache :D:D

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

Almost no different in contents between LGX's and Shippers's Thread......hahaha...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...