Quantcast
Jump to content

Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread


gentlelily12

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

Can someone please explain to me about this girl? Did she say something or did something to LGX? So many people reposted this......

 

 

With my very limited Chinese reading skill, what I got from it was the post said something about LGX could have liked somebody who is called ms. Feng here.  Let's see if I barked up the wrong tree.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

When I tested posting pictures, just the link shows not the picture. Do I use insert other media and post the picture there or do I just copy the link of the uploaded image and paste it in the post?  I tried both one showed up as link and the insert other media did not even show anything.  

After the pic uploaded you click the pic and below the pic there is an arrow....click it, the pic will appear in a page and you copy the URL then paste it to insert other media the URL one....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

The lady and the man in glasses in the third picture have the exact same expression on their faces, wonder what they must be thinking.  

 

Perhaps, "LGX's such a lucky, hot and good-looking man!".  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

 

Perhaps, "LGX's such a lucky, hot and good-looking man!".  

 

Or they could be thinking like @cheeriekwan and wondering how they would be in a series together.  I saw her in the trailer for some new fantasy adventure film, I think, and her acting wasn't bad.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Or they could be thinking like @cheeriekwan and wondering how they would be in a series together.  I saw her in the trailer for some new fantasy adventure film, I think, and her acting wasn't bad.  

 

Is it a norm to collaborate in such events before they do dramas btw?  U know, check out their chemistry, get acquainted,  etc. It's nice to see LGX in a series with a good actress who can compliment his great acting skills actually. So far,  ZLY has.

Perhaps I'll hv a look at CZs work later.  This pairing could be nice i think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

 

Is it a norm to collaborate in such events before they do dramas btw?  U know, check out their chemistry, get acquainted,  etc. It's nice to see LGX in a series with a good actress who can compliment his great acting skills actually. So far,  ZLY has.

Perhaps I'll hv a look at CZs work later.  This pairing could be nice i think.

I highly recommend Go Princess Go to you both. Its a comedy and CZ is absolutely beautiful, hilarious and funny. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cenching said:

Can someone please explain to me about this girl? Did she say something or did something to LGX? So many people reposted this......

Let's try.  

LGX used to tease this lady named by "Sister Fung" on weibo. But when she breaks her silence by responding her admiration towards LGX on numerous posts, he dare not respond anymore. The writer challenged him not to run away. 

His post on top right is funny (14-7-10) - "I  dreamt of meeting her on the street in US. She has gotten slimmer. I am very happy for taking photo together. When I woke up I feel very tired like going thru a war."  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Let's try.  

LGX used to teased this lady named by "Sister Fung" on weibo. But when she break her silence by responding her admiration towards LGX on numerous posts, he dare not respond anymore. The writer challenged him not to run away. 

His post on top right is funny (14-7-10) - "I  dreamt of meeting her on the street in US. She has gotten slimmer. I am very happy for taking photo together. When I woke up I feel very tired like going thru a war."  

Haha....no wonder many people reposted this in Weibo after The Wangs Scandal......thank you @cheeriekwan

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

Hasn't it past August 18 yet in China? What happened to that fanmeet for LGX? 

 

The fanmeet is today,  @Nina Bina.  Yes, from @matchamacchiato's posts i know too he will hold a fan meeting in Peking (aka Beijing) on Aug 18 and i must say i just like what @matchamacchiato wrote that someone just suddenly realized he’s celebrity too.  I want LGX to be successful.

But somehow, i am unsure too as to further details like time or venue of the fan meeting.  @matchamacchiato, can you help please?  

He's so cute:

credit as tagged

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...