[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

Oh, thanks for the explanation. So the entire staff for GBC and The Producers are from the variety department. TBH was directed by PD Yu from 2D1N, is it also under the variety-drama category?

TBH is The Best Hit? If so, yes it is a variety drama as well.

4 hours ago, a15t3 said:

Want to cut few vids and post but have not time yet. [sigh] The Kdramas lately have been very sweet and meaningful for uploads 

I know. Many good dramas going around lately. Initially I was just going to stick to just one drama of my bae, but then the temptation became too much and I had to check a few others out. Out of the new ones I checked, Go Back Couple is definitely my favourite. 

If supergal hadn't called me, I might not even have picked this drama to watch right now. I would have checked out the more hyped ones out there. But thanks to her, I was able to check out this gem of a show before it finished its run. And I was able to share some of my feels and show some of my love for the drama here on Soompi.

If you ever do a GBC video after GBC is over and post on Soompi, please do tag me. I don't think I can ever get enough of this heartwarming drama.

(P.s. - Don't ask me what GBC is!  ha ha)

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ok...here's another one...what about OTP? Do u know what is it? 

Haha.. What is this? Quiz time for a15t3? :D

1 hour ago, a15t3 said:

Ok...here's another one...what about OTP? Do u know what is it? 

Heard of it long ago.  Too long that makes me search for it now.  One Time Pairings!  Hahahah 100 for me lol.

@a15t3 - Your expansion of the word...,  even I got confused for a second..:blink:

5Liwr8K.png

See Ahjussi also confused..

One time pairing, ha ha! Well I guess you are not completely wrong :tongue: But the right answer is One True Pairing.

Knowing what OTP is, is like the fundamentals of drama watching. You failed supergal's test... tsk tsk...

lscpZ6N.png

50% discount for you since you are fellow GoBackCouple admirer.

*cough* sister Ode ode ...yr reward:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I'll happily take Ahjussi's tender, loving back pats any day. :wub:

Ah the final week, I will miss GBC and Avengers social club so much

About Bando I don't hate him like before, I sympathise with him but still can't like him much, he has been working for 14 years, he should've been promoted way earlier and should hold a much stable job with better wages and better working hours by now, it doesn't make sense that he's still at point zero!!!! he has a good degree, it's civil engineering, don't know why they act as if it's a low degree but here it's something, also being a pharmaceutical salesperson here you should hold a degree in pharmacy, and it's a very high profitable job, so can't really understand, is it a culture difference thing or what

I don't know why should I automatically just like him because I felt sorry for him the last few episodes, I feel like some people are trying to force that on me, as I said I don't hate him just don't like him much also, nevertheless I know that JJ still loves him so I hope they work their problems and may they act better for each other in the future, JJ to appreciate him more and try to communicate everything with each other, and him to stop his demeaning attitude which I think that he's already on his way to that

Anyway, show

http://oi41.-/zv64gl.jpg

P.S why the picture isn't showing :confused:

1 hour ago, hankitae42 said:

He.. hello.. I'm new to this thread.. please guide me?~ :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Sunbaenim @Kasmic, can you guide me? :D:D:D 

Go Back Couple is just so short!!  I'm going to miss our baby Jang Na Ra again~ :( 

Omo I was wondering where have you've been chingu :wink: Your baby girl caused a halt in your gaming ways? :joy: WELCOME!!! WELCOME!!!! it's the finale week. Good to see you here. :D

Preview 11 is making me squee more. Maybe its me but JJ expression looks the same as when she looked into NG eyes (in the library). But BD looks like he wants to devour her. :wub:BD time to jump on your wife or ex-wife or ?? just win her back :tongue:

nKsTxoM.gif

rAv3txN.jpg

oI7RVGq.gif

cr. GBC DC gallery 

3 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Thank you for the preview! Now I'm dying to know what they're saying! 

From @Kasmic post, it's clear what the ending would be. It's predictable, but I hope it won't be TOO predictable.

Writer-nim, please surprise us! 

Anybody know when is the wrap-up party? :blink:

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Preview 11 is making me squee more. Maybe its me but JJ expression looks the same as when she looked into NG eyes (in the library). But BD looks like he wants to devour her. :wub:BD time to jump on your wife or ex-wife or ?? just win her back :tongue:

Me squeeing on the preview.. 

tumblr_olbj8yHaqY1toxskio1_500.gif

cr: owner

anigif_enhanced-795-1411086886-1.gif

cr: owner

Thank you.... what will I do till the next episode... this is killing me!!

@penelop3 Preview Eng sub here :wink:

As for the wrap-up party details, from that article I previously posted with the minor date typo :joy: It looks like the party will be on the 18th November (sorry i did it again- I so need sleep lol! @penelop3) I have yet to read more news about it. But generally they have the wrap up party on the finale ep day. I even read that the final filming date is on the 16th Nov or 17th Nov depending on the weather conditions.(source- http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201711150824770025&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

29 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@penelop3 Preview Eng sub here :wink:

As for the wrap-up party details, from that article I previously posted with the minor date typo :joy: It looks like the party will be on the 18th Dec. I have yet to read more news about it. But generally they have the wrap up party on the finale ep day. I even read that the final filming date is on the 16th Nov or 17th Nov depending on the weather conditions.(source- http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201711150824770025&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

Thank youuu! I can sleep easy tonight, knowing there's the sub version of the preview! :lol:

The article is in Korean. :huh:
They're still filming until 16/17 Nov? Whoaa.. editing team would go sleepless rushing for the deadline. :wacko:

I didn't watch the preview (I normally stay away from them) but @Kasmic the gifs alone giving me all the feels!!:blush:

oI7RVGq.gif

You said it well, Ban Do most certainly looks like he wants to devour her :ph34r: 

GO FOR IT BD!!!

What are you waiting for? HA HA.. Yeah, you tell them @ujiyus1

BD and JJ sitting in a tree in the library,

K - I - S - S - I - N - GEEEE!!!!

Us all on Friday night

uwSEeiY.png

Caution:  Please cover your teddy's eyes to protect their innocence.

Still can't figure out how this little drama with none of my biases in it, managed to capture my heart and give me so much feels. Power of story-telling I guess. GBC fighting!!

@penelop3 when I open that article link my chrome browser automatically translates it for me. Try Chrome and fingers X it will translate the article for you.

Live filming is like that as many dramas can film right up to the last day of when the ep is set to be aired. It's crazy I know. :crazy: Poor casts and crew. Sometimes I wonder if this is the reason why some the editing just seems way off or they dont have enough footage that there always seems to be a too many pointless flashbacks GRRRR!!! :angry: Pray it wont happen here crazy-monkey-emoticon-057.gif?1292792394

Some more updates before I snooze off 

Spoiler

DOp2RxlWkAAYwTi.jpg

DOp2RxnWsAAKdSd.jpg

cr. JangNara DC

But Im guessing this is also the reason why despite MANY viewers hopes of an extension it's not possible for Jang Nara to do it. She has a fan meeting on the 1st Dec.

DOpapRdXkAEfmLQ.jpg

@Kasmic Aaah.. got it. Will update my Chrome. 
Well.. I trust the whole team (PD and writer) to give the best ending as possible. I'll just relive the happy and hilarious moments by rewatching all of 12 eps this Sunday! Oh, and rewatch JNR's hello monster (the good parts only)

@supergal99 Does this mean that NG will have his own happy ending later? A mother's love!! :rolleyes:

I'm just making up things here, but from the preview, it seems like the last 2 eps will end up something like this: 

BD and JJ will be back together, obviously. Not sure if they will stay that way and for how long though.

But during their trip to the past, each of them changed 2 persons life: the ballerina with her dancing career, and NG with his family.

And probably, both BD and JJ will have to explain the whole thing to NG and the ballerina, before they go back to the future.

All of them become good friends for life, apart from the existence of any love line between them.

I hope they will get together again. The preview could lead us to that thinking but could be also otherwise. Dramaland... you never know :D

They should reconcile and go back to the time before the divorce. 

I hope it will be explained why the dad wanted to remarry. I think there is a story behind that. And why did YR break up with JW suddenly. I really hope we get a sweet ending with explanations and cute romantic scenes :) My heart skipped a beat at the scene with JJ and BD. :wub: 

Archived