[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

1 hour ago, alekaonu said:

Yup @emilyn10 me too. I also have the same feelings with you. But if they really ended up with 2nd leads, this means the little boy won't exist, so I guess he's the link between JJ and BD, in the end they will realize they do love each other very much and changed for the better.

I know that :bawling: anyway, Ban Do is main lead, that is reason I really dont like love triangle, it will make someone hurt and their fan is too :D

Anyway, I think Jin Joo will make Nam Gil's life better and he can find real love in the future, not to be alone during 18 years as before. And Seo Young also finds her belief

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Yet to watch the latest ep. Will share my thoughts later. Meanwhile, a new ost is out! This was one of the song i was waiting for :)

Oh.. any idea when the other song, by Nakta Choi, be released? I've been waiting for that one ... _/\_ :blink:

giphy.gifso cute❤....and emotional giphy.gifdon't know how this drama gonna end but atleast if they returned back in future I hope there loved one have memory loss so they don't hurt.

giphy.gifcuteness ❤Nam gil 

I like both the male leads❤❤❤ can't decide one. BOTH of them having different Charm.

Spoiler

giphy.gifLaughter dose:joy:giphy.gifgiphy.gifLM4A9080.jpg?type=w800_q75LM4A9107.jpg?type=w800_q75Omo what they are doing together. ..........:scream:.........Need to call BD and NG

SOME thoughts after ep5:

I find BD thoughts during and after the earphone scene with ballet dancer interesting. He said he wants to learn more about himself and thought about what went wrong in the past with ballet dancer as he cant recall being dumped, why did he gave up?

I think the show wants BD and JJ to retrace their steps and recall what they have forgotten. They were each other's 'love of their life' but they forgot about it along the way. This is quite apparent from the latest epilogue. BD is head over heels for JJ, the scene with dad was cute. If he wasnt in love with JJ, he wouldnt be there with dad at the stall. 

I also appreciate BD secretly going to the hospital enquiring more info about mum's sickness. I cant wait to see more scenes between mun and BD, what exactly happened to mum that BD said it was his fault and JJ also said he has no right to meet her mum.

I'm one of the minority here. I dont hv SLS. I like the characters. And i really want JJ and BD to clear things up between them. They have yet to share the rootcause of their divorce.

Seojin is so cute! The beginning scene where SJ waddled towards BD, omg cuteness overload. Follow that with BD-SJ scene at the park. Cute and sad mixed all together.

HI EONNIES! I'M NEW HERE PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.. I JUST CANT CONTROL MY FEELINGS ANYMORE HAHAHA. IM REALLY ROOTING FOR NAM GIL X JIN JOO COUPLE BUT I KNOW SHE WILL STILL END UP WITH BAN DO, I LIKE HIM AS WELL BUT THE COOLNESS AND CUTENESS OF NAM GIL IS UNDENIABLY MAKING MY HEART FLUTTER ALL THE TIME HAHAHA. WHOEVER SHE ENDS UP WITH, DOESNT MATTER. I LOVE HOW THE STORY FLOWS.. :heart: AND YES, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE SONG TITLE IN THIS CLIP? PLEASEEEE?  THANKYOU SO MUCHHH. MORE POWERRRR TO YOU CHINGUS HAHA! :blush:

I'd loved for JJ to end up with NG. :(
But in Kdrama logic, NG is second lead. Second leads always treat their girl better than the main lead, yet they NEVER get the girl. :wacko:

I am learning to accept the fact that JJ will NEVER be with NG and reconcile with BD in the end. 

But..

I really really hope that during the process of JJ and BD's newfound relationship, NG will at least experience his greatest first love with JJ. I hope he gets all the best things possible from loving JJ and hopefully be loved in return - no matter how small - by JJ. :o

I love how SHJ acts so well in this drama. He irritates me and makes me want to slap him at times, but that's just how effectively his portrayal is. I love how this drama makes me laugh one moment and makes me cry the next. The scene with JJ and her mom is always something I look forward to.

this drama is getting more intriguing..esp the toilet scene....i almost stop breathing....I thought NG gonna kiss JJ and then BD opened door.  BD slowly realising what he is losing - JJ, he completely forgot how beautiful JJ is. I like the drama ends with what actualy happened in 1999 when BD and JJ were together...and then they are changing their future by parting from each other.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToLY-ra_2vLUYRXOyoA1Zimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR60xGWuUkHPR7ydWWgsHlimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRhjkjvm2MpvrndnIVIe2

I love how this drama continues to reflect in allowing this married couple to go back in time.  Shed some light on some realistic marital problems, frustrations and even a sense of forgetting who they once were and what they meant and still mean to each other. It's all to easy to not only see but understand how it can happen.  Not in just these two characters but to real life couples as well...

I felt sorry for JJ taking the time to order that outfit not only wanting but needing to be recognized, appreciated and hoping to look beautiful for the man she loves.  To be told she is still beautiful to him, even worse seeing her boxing it up and sending it back.  But payback soon came when BD saw JJ come onto that stage all dressed in white and it wasn't just her beauty that easily swept not only him but everyone there with a feeling of unbelief of just how beautiful she truly is inside as well as out.  How her singing seemed to change after hearing the cheers and how she was energized and even regained some confidence that she had so lost...

BD like so many forgot how green his grass is in having a healthy and precious son.  A wife who not only loved him but took care of him and their son and they were not just a part of her life they were her life.   Somehow he enjoyed dreaming about his first love believed that the grass was surly greener on the other side.  I think in these latest two episodes he is learning that just maybe what he had was more than he deserved and that not only do they share memories they are a real living and breathing part of each other.  She lives within his heart and slowly he will understand that his reactions to her that seem to everyone else to be unnatural are like breathing to him... Protecting her, Taking care of her, Not wanting to share her, even in a way reminding and warning her.  All those feelings that no matter in the past or present are unchanged.  He will soon find out that the heart is much stronger than the mind...

For whether right or wrong, happiness or sadness,  desperation or celebration there is an invisible bond that a married couple share through time.  They may feel the push and pull of life and it's almost daily struggles.  They may lose sight of each other and what's important. And even from time to time think to themselves I want to give up...

Yet Sometimes fate steps in for real and through sickness, sometimes it's death, sometimes it's losing them to someone else. When it hit's you like a ton of bricks all that you have taken for granted.   That you had no idea how amazing that person was until it was to late and they are no longer there or a part of your life... 

Maybe even something as simple as a Korean Drama can not only speak to your heart but remind you of that too...

:heart:usafarmgirl

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Did you guys catch how JJ’s dead plant revived a little? Do you think it was because of her being happy on stage or because BD was smitten by her at that moment?

The plant is a metaphor for their love. It was almost dead, but not quite, when we first saw it. Just like their love. It wasn't completely gone, but it was clear that they had many problems. As they start falling in love again and repairing their relationship the plant will slowly start reviving. This was just the beginning.

beautiful episode with beautiful JJ❤so beautiful and cute. 

I just want both BD and NG teach a better lesson or Crush Dr.park as he dare to lay finger on her.

I love that emotional sad BD looking at her without blinking eyes....continously staring at her. 

Nam gil and JJ so cute together and he cares for her too much so cute. But JJ not thinking about him in the way NG feel about her because she still love BD. 

I don't know why but I have a feeling BD dancer gf may be turn negative in upcoming track.

Goblin ost and BD lesson to his friend:joy: I really hope that guy future definitely change to happiness.

Ep 6 was precious. The goblin and DOTS parody had me laughing haha.

I like how the story is turning out. Nearly all chracters have ample screentime. Even the friends have their story fleshed out. Still waiting to know more about seol's dissapearance and i like that seol is consistently giving bando the stink eye everytime he says something to jinjoo.

The epilogue scenes shows how contrasting what actually happened and what is currently happening in 1999. I feel for both our leads. They forgot how happy they were in the beggining. 

Imo, theres no doubt bando and jinjoo will end up together again. In the process of doing so they will infuse knowledge and growth to not only them but also those arround them. Bando is shown to be a good influence to seo young and jinjoo is also making namgil come out of his shell. 

While I agree with you. It seemed unfair now that they have changed the past, that also means whatever memories they have shared before no longer exists. Why bother going back and changing the past when you still held on to the old past memory? And whatever bond they had build before should no longer be there. 

The dad no longer had that bond with BD and instead now has it with NG. They don't have that talent show where the two leads is obviously head over heels in love.

I also find it unfair to the second leads, without the memory of BD and JJ from their previous past, they would have had a deeper connection with the two second leads. Now JJ would've fallen for NG deeper has she not been paying attention and remembering BD & still thinking as the divorced wife and having an ajumma mind. She's back in time as a single young college student, all the chances where given to enjoy and change the past, why are they so focused on the OLD and now REPLACED past? 

I have major SLS that I even recreated an account here just to say this. Hahaha forgive me for being too honest. If I were given a chance to go back in time and change the biggest regret I had, like if I were divorced just like in this drama, I will go back and try it with that "one who got away" love that i had. 

Archived