[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

larus

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen the first episode and i liked it a lot,like a predicted i would...Most of the highlight preview was seen in the episode so i can't say i wasn''t familiar with the general idea....Really anticipating for the three ladies to join hands and gather and curious were their journey and revenge lead them,at least in the end they will find support and friendship...we've been giving hints from the inside of all three women and each one indeed has their own sufferings..My heart went to all three of them...On the surface our leading lady might seem like the women who has it all and her problems not so huge in comparision with the other two yet i really felt sad for her situation and all that money for sure can make her illusion of giving her happiness and forget her own sorrows yet it's quite clear her pain is deep not to mention such a shameless jerk of a husband...I felt bad for the jerk's son as well,as he was raised for what is see by his grandmother and not having his mother nor father by his side and has his own grudge deep down and i could understand it quite well,borth are shameless not even worthy of being called parents as he is just as a victim as Jung Hye yet i fully understand her own pain as well and why she can't accept him,quite curious if in the end she will end up divorcing her jerk husband and try to find her own happiness and maybe try having her own child just as to become friends with Soo Gyum and maybe treating him like a son...Mi Sook's story is such a sensitive and sad story as household abuse is such a known issue in this day and hope in the end she will take measures and stand up to that man and make him being punish by the law as that enviroment is a nightmare for both her and her girl...When Jung Hye asked Do Hee why she takes all that humilliation and not doing anything,doesn't she have pride i was quite proud of Do Hee telling her she has enough pride buut her pride being protecting the ones she loves above all as i saw Jung Hye making statements based from a very safe and priviliged placed as her status,something sadly Do Hee didn't share...It was easy to protect such pride from that place when money gave such immense power and we could very well seen how that Mom's bully acted in her presence something i doubt would happen if she was stripped of her wealth...

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

Seeing the gifs of JH here giving me an impression that she is a cheerful child at heart, she shield it all in her because of the life she went through :(

That's exactly how a person gets stronger, she consumes and consumes alot in her until she steps up one day. That's how I'd like to think. 

I read somewhere that this drama quite similar to a movie "the first wife club" ? I love that movie hahaha :lol:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Gonna watch it later with sub, hopefully I won't go on crying on the first episode :tongue:

21 minutes ago, beachesonthesky said:

Has the first ep been subbed yet?

I still can't find it. :bawling: 

Praying that some team will pick it up. Can't find it anywhere when I checked it. If only we have translators, I can help doing the subs. :dissapointed:

41 minutes ago, fans123 said:

@beachesonthesky @samecut123 I think most side have not up the sub yet. Usually it will take another 2 hours later for mine. Everywhere are raw at the moment. :(

Unfortunately, there is a chance no one will subtitle this.  It'll be a repeat of Argon which no one subbed.  Both Argon and Avenger's Social Club are TVN productions.  It's been noted by others that it's becoming harder and harder to find subbed TVN productions.  For whatever reason TVN is making harder for legitimate sites to get licenses (and I'm guessing harder for illegal sites to load subtitles). It's disappointing as TVN has some of the best or most interesting shows these days.  Hopefully, there will be subtitles for this show.  I've given up on subtitles for Argon.  

@stroppyse Thank you so much for summarizing the first episode and sharing your insights about it. It's very helpful at this point where we can't find the English sub. :) 

1 hour ago, hmmmgood said:

Unfortunately, there is a chance no one will subtitle this.  It'll be a repeat of Argon which no one subbed.  Both Argon and Avenger's Social Club are TVN productions.  It's been noted by others that it's becoming harder and harder to find subbed TVN productions.  For whatever reason TVN is making harder to legitimate sites to get licenses (and I'm guessing harder for illegal sites to load subtitles). It's disappointing as TVN has some of the best or most interesting shows these days.  Hopefully, there will be subtitles for this show.  I've given up on subtitles for Argon.  

Oh no!! This is not good news!! :bawling: But still, hoping for subs!

22406454_1365457313567234_7658840488932745915_n.jpg?oh=85d502262c54ca227c93a4ada06465c0&oe=5A759601

@stroppyse,Awww, so happy met you here:), at least we have someone to relay on since so hard to find this drama with sub.:cry:.

So saad no fans site subbed these drama, since this drama story very promosing.

Spoiler

Last night i can't find live stream, my last link for dr.heo didn't work either, have some kindheart  give me link please. however i can  live stream WYWS easily .:frown:

2 hours ago, hmmmgood said:

Unfortunately, there is a chance no one will subtitle this.  It'll be a repeat of Argon which no one subbed.  Both Argon and Avenger's Social Club are TVN productions.  It's been noted by others that it's becoming harder and harder to find subbed TVN productions.  For whatever reason TVN is making harder for legitimate sites to get licenses (and I'm guessing harder for illegal sites to load subtitles). It's disappointing as TVN has some of the best or most interesting shows these days.  Hopefully, there will be subtitles for this show.  I've given up on subtitles for Argon.  

Noooooooo! I was so looking forward to watching this drama. And I wanted to watch Argon too but couldn't. Is it because of KOCOWA? I wonder what Tvn is planning. Subs and accessibility are why k-dramas continue to be popular. I'd watch it raw, but my Korean is super basic and I'll probably not understand a lot. This makes me really sad :(

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

RL is a bit rough right now, but as soon as I have a bit more time, I'll at least try to provide translations for some of the clips until you all can find subs for the drama. It seems to be a well written, well crafted drama, so I do hope that it gets picked up for subs at some point. My apologies. I can do translations, but I don't do subs as yet.

:scream: that would be great. Aww thank you @stroppyse :sweat_smile:, please take your time no rush ya? 

Archived