[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

0ly40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/28/2018 at 6:26 AM, xiashenghan said:

Finally managed to watch E53. There are so much evilness happening that it made me tired. Seeing that evil con-prof's face makes me mad as hell. I'm just glad that our OTP is in good terms even though they are both suffering.

Now what's with Hong Sukpyo's uncle leaving the house and living with Secretary Lee and Sukpyo?! And see I knew it! Con-law's mom is all about the money and power. She likes him because of his position. I hope Uncle Goo will see and hear it. He should wake up from his lalaland as well...

Evil aunt Goo. I don't know. I started to hate her as well. Acting like she's all concerned for Sukpyo but in reality planning to bury him deep because she covets his position? She's the worst and I thought she's doing it for his sake and because she's grateful to Sukpyo's mom. Tsk!

Now that I think about it. I hope the documents Kim ahjumma signed and sent to her previous lawyer is something for counter measure when something happens to her. I hope that will make con-prof, con-lawyer and In Woo in jail. I wonder when it will pop up again?

The Gil aunt is despicable as always. :) I have no hope for her to change. There's no turning back for her.

I hope Kim ahjumma will finally regain consciousness and start the revenge to all those evil people around her. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode to come... This is too much for me I need a happy episode not this tormenting episodes that's been happening for a week now.

Thank you, I had forgotten all about the paperwork HJ had signed and sent to the other lawyer.  I sure hope you are right and there is something there that will land Con-Prof and Lawyer BS in prison.  I know she had learned about him selling her land and building and that he had tried to sell the one shop but I'm not sure what else she was planning with the lawyer.  Suk Pyo saw the envelope and some documents on her table so if something happens to HJ I am hoping he remembers and contacts that lawyer.  I cannot understand how people can be so evil and greedy.  Cannot wait for HJ to wake up and take care of them.  She will not be lenient after the way they have done EJ And MJ.  

I HATE TO LOVE YOU  (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 55

Big Shot meets Jung's Father in the Stepmother's hospital room.  Big Shot tells him not to sell a building she owns in Gagnman because if she recovers he will not be able to defend the sale.  He's like, She'll never recover.  It begins to dawn on Big Shot that Jung's Father wants the Stepmother to die.

Just then, the Monitor sounds another alarm and medical personnel enter the room and begin performing CPR.

Gil, her Brother, and the Stepmother's Assistant sit in the waiting room of the hospital.  She and her Brother realize that Jung's Father could not only evict them from their house, as he has already done, but forbid them to visit the Stepmother in the hospital.  He wishes he had agreed to the adoption when the Stepmother first mentioned it.  He says that he will check to see if there is a way to proceed with the adoption now.

In the hospital room, the Stepmother's heart begins beating again.   The Doctor mentions that even though the Stepmother is unconscious, something could have happened to cause her stress.

The Aunt turns on Jung's Father and Big Shot and loudly demands to know what they were doing in the Stepmother's hospital room when the heart monitor began to sound.  Big shot threatens to sue for defamation.  Jung's Father just sputters.

At the Beauty Salon, Jung's parents are arguing.  She asks him if he loved the Stepmother and he is evasive.   Then, as Jung's Sister is descending the stairs and overhears, she lights into him for evicting the Stepmother's stepchildren.  She tells him he should be ashamed of himself and to GTFO of her shop.

Jung's Sister sadly returns to her bedroom without confronting her parents.

Jung's Father returns to the house and sits in the living room.  He recalls both the Ayunt and his Ex-Wifeattacking him for evicting the stepchildren.

Night

Jung's Father is still cogitating in the living room.  He is beginning to realize that a strategic retreat may be necessary.

Jung's Father joins Gil and her Brother in the Stepmother's hospital room.  He gives a half-richardsimmons-ed defense of evicting them, then tells them they can return to the house.  The Aunt approaches the hospital room and overhears this conversation from the hallway.

Jung's Father says that he will house and feed Gil and her Brother but that's it.  Her brother begins to callenge him but stops him and says "We'll take it."  Jung's Father congratulates himself for his generosity.

Jung's Father leaves the hospital room and encounters the Aunt.  He asks why she didn't help him evict evict the stepchildren.  She tells him that if the Stepmother ever "wakes up" he will find himself in deep do do.

Back at the Beauty Salon, Jung has learned from her Mother that her Father is allowing Gil and her Brother to return to the house and is pitching a Mother Dog.  Jung insists that she has the upper hand since Gil and her Brother are not related by blood to the Stepmother.   Her Mother begins to realize that she not only married a monster but birthed one as well.

Jung's Mother goes into her bedroom.  Jung's Sister joins her and attempts to console her.

Assistant Lee and Hong are working on the loading dock of the "Logistics Facility."Madame Goo shows up and tells him "You're fired."

Gil is asleep in the chair next to the Stepmother's hospital bed.  The Stepmother opens her eyes and touches Gil's cheek.  Gil is overjoyed.  The Stepmother begins talking in parables.  Not!  Gil awakens.  'Twas all a dream.

Morning.

Jung's Father comes down to the kitchen and the Aunt pours him a cup of coffee.  He has the bright idea of hosting a "family dinner" that evening.  She extends her empty palm for grocery money.

Gil's Brother is studying.  He remembers when the Stepmother proposed to adopt him.  Then he remembers that she said she had given the paperwork to Big Shot to process.

Big Shot has begun working at Genius Cosmetics.  Madame Goo brings him a lare cardboard box full of scut work.  Jung enters and invites him to a housewarming party at "her house" that evening.  He asks who else will be there.  She doesn't tell him.

Gil's  Brother enters Big Shot's office.  Jung is like, WTF are you doing here?  Big Shot tells her she should leave.  Gil's Brother is like, what about the adoption paperwork.  Big Shot is like, No Can Do because Jung's Father must approve and he doesn't approve.  Gil's Brother stares at Big Shot and takes his measure.

Gil passes out handbills for the Beauty Center on the street.  Hong arrives and takes one.  Then he takes several and begins helping her to distribute them.

Hong and Gil enter a phone store.  He buys her a phone to replace the one she lost.  They take selfies.

In his office, Big Shot is telling Jung's Father about his conversation with Gil's Brother.  Jung's Father is like, Big deal, I just won't consent to the adoption.  Big Shot tells him that it could be a big deal because   Gil and her Brother are becoming suspicious.  Jung's father is like, Outside of forging her seal on a few deeds, I have nothing to worry about.  big shot smirks.  If you say so . . .

Big Shot learns from Jung's Father that Gil will be at the "dinner party."  Jung's Father notices his discomfort and leans on him hard to attend.

The Aunt returns home with the groceries.  For some reason, Big Shot's Mother has joined her.  She gets the lay of the "palace" and is incredulous.  The Aunt tells her that from now on she wants to be known as "Myung's aunt/"  She wonders what the Aunt is up to.

Big Shot's Mother returns to the Beauty Shop as Jung's Mother is getting off the phone.  They discuss her Ex-Husband's "new house."

Jung, her father, Sister and Big Shot sit stiffly at the dinner table.  The Aunt tells them that Gil and her Brother are at the hospital with the Stepmother.  Jung's Father is irritated by their absence.

Gil is in the Stepmother's hospital room with Hong.  She receives a call from the Aunt summoning her to dinner.  Hong agrees to stay with the Stepmother.

By the time Gil returns home, her Brother has joined the unhappy group at the dinner table.

Jung's Father lays it on a bit too thick about how sorry he is that the Stepmother could not be with them.  The Aunt tells him to shut his piehole.

Gil goes into the kitchen to pour herself some water as Jung's Father begins rattling on about how the Stepmother took her in as a foundling.  Gil drops the glass and it smashes on the kitchen floor.

Back in the hospital room, Hong notices that the Stepmother is moving her fingers.

Back at the "family dinner," Jung's Father is ptetending not to know why Gil is upset.  Everyone but Jung looks at him as though he is emitting a foul smell.

Jung smirks.

@Pam_Van Fossen

Yes. I have a feeling that at some point Sukpyo will remember those documents. Hopefully! Since he knows how the siblings are suffering because of that evil con-professor and con-lawyer (you know I feel like his name is B******t instead of Busik when you only write it as BS. :lol:, the name fits him though).

I don't understand as well as to how they can be so evil. It is upsetting that these evil people are getting what they want and knowing that when the drama ends, they will be given redemption which I don't think is right with so much evilness they have done.

@dramaninja

They played with our feelings again?! I don't want the siblings to go delulu with Kim ahjumma being finally awake. That's too much to take with all the things happening. If not this week, hopefully next week she'll regain consciousness. She has been showing signs with her fingers moving and heart rate when something happens with the Gil siblings.

I seriously don't know if I want to watch the episode today or I should go watch it. This is seriously tiring. :unsure:

6 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

I seriously don't know if I want to watch the episode today or I should go watch it. This is seriously tiring. :unsure:

Yes, with these long dramas it can get tiring, but that is when you remind yourself that it is only a half hour a day to lose yourself in k-drama-land and just enjoy this genre for the art that it is.

can someone do a spoiler for me and tell me who was beating up Hong in ep 57 and why?  thanks.

@dramaninja @mjmartinez  We aren't even to the halfway point yet.  I think we can safely predict that the stepmother won't regain consciousness until ep 111 or thereabouts (later if the drama gets an extension.)

Of course, I could be wrong.  This writer has thrown a few curveballs already and may have more up his sleeve. 

3 hours ago, jimb said:

can someone do a spoiler for me and tell me who was beating up Hong in ep 57 and why?  thanks.

@dramaninja @mjmartinez  We aren't even to the halfway point yet.  I think we can safely predict that the stepmother won't regain consciousness until ep 111 or thereabouts (later if the drama gets an extension.)

Of course, I could be wrong.  This writer has thrown a few curveballs already and may have more up his sleeve. 

@jimb, I agree it will take a while before HJ wakes up.  EJ and MJ have not gone through enough hardship and Con-prof and Jung spawn (otherwise known as In Woo) haven't done enough evil deeds yet.

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Everyone starting to figure out the type of person Jung is which is good.

SP crush BS as well which is always nice to see.

@dramaninja, I was happy to see BS actually feeling bad for EJ.  I think he does have feelings for her but he is too greedy and wants to go where the money is.  SP is getting stronger when it comes to EJ and is standing up for her MJ and HJ now.  He is becoming a man and wants to protect those he cares for.  I loved how he put BS in his place at the hospital.  

1 hour ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@dramaninja, I was happy to see BS actually feeling bad for EJ.  I think he does have feelings for her but he is too greedy and wants to go where the money is.  SP is getting stronger when it comes to EJ and is standing up for her MJ and HJ now.  He is becoming a man and wants to protect those he cares for.  I loved how he put BS in his place at the hospital.  

Too late for that dude at this point is a monster still lying while EJ mother still has not woken up still stealing her assets

I HATE TO LOVE YOU  (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 56

Gil's Brother looks at Jung's Father and is like, what's this orphan stuff?

Jung taunts Gil.  Gil confesses that Jung's Father is correct.

Back at the hospital room, Hong asks the Stepmother if she moved her finger but receives no response.  Hong excitedly calls Gil but she does not pick up.

Back at the dinner table, Jung is cheerfully rubbing  Gil's face in her "orphan" status.  Everyone stares at Jung and her father as though they were two little boys engaging in a wind-breaking contest.

Gil's Brother tells Jung's Father that he should be ashamed of himself and storms out of the dining room.  Jung tries to rouse Big Shot to defend her Father but he is too stunned to respond.

Gil's Brother leaves the house will Jung's Sister follows him.  Gil stays behind.

Big Shot summons Jung upstairs for a Talk.  Before going upstairs, Jung gives Gil a Look.

Jung's Father sits alone at the head of the dinner table.  The Aunt warns him not to try anything similar with Gil's Brother and leaves the room.

Gil notices the text from Hong and leaves for the hospital.

Upstairs, Big Shot faces off with Jung.  Jung tells him that although Gil has lost all of her material possessions she still ha her pride and self-confidence and, she, Jung, will not rest until Gil loses those as well.  She tells him to dismount from his High Horse since he is a criminal just like her Father.

When Big Shot joins Jung's Father downstairs, he tells Big Shot that he attacked Gil to make her Brother so angry that he would forget about pressing the adoption issue.  He tells Big Shot that the Aunt is developing into a potential threat and may need to be Taken Care Of.

To Big Shot, Jung's Father is beginning to resemble a kid who is too far over the handlebars of his bike.

Gil rushes into the Stepmother's hospital room but she is still clearly unconscious.  Gil tells Hong about the incident at dinner.  Hong correctly guesses that Jung's Father was trying to get at her Brother, not her.  He tells her to keep a wary eye on Jung's Father.

Gil's Brother and Jung's Sister walk down a sidewalk.  He doesn't want to interactw with any of her Father's spawn at that particular  moment.

Madame Goo is stalking her Father as he walks down a darkened street.  He spots her and performs an evasive manuever.  She is frustrated.

In Assistant Lee's apartment, he  and Gigolo Goo drink OB, the King of K-Drama Beers.

Gigolo Goo hears a knock on Assistant Lee's door.  When he answers it, he encounters his Daughter.  Assistant Lee enters the room and Madame Goo squares off with the two men.  She tricks them into admitting that Hong is living there too and is pleased with herself.

Jung's Mother sits in her bedroom.  With distaste, she regards an envelope of money her Ex-Husband has given her to remodel her home and business.   He told her that if she was to good to redecorate with the money, she should save it to spend on Jung's wedding.

Jung's Mother enters her daughters' bedroom, where they are engaged in a Cold War.  She asks what the problem is.  Nothing, they explain.

Jung's Mother leaves her daughters' bedroom and begins thinking of all the remodeling she can do with the money her Ex-Husband has given her.

Big Shot returns home.  He and his Mother discuss her checkered history with men.  He tells her that he is thankful that she retained custody of him.  she's like, What brought that on?

Big Shot sits in his bedroom recalling the day's events.  He thinks he smells a dumpster fire.  He realizes that it is his own odor he beholds.  He leaves his bedroom.

Gil's Brother joins her in the Stepmother's hospital room.  She tells him that as long as he is on her side, she can overcome.

Big Shot approaches the Stepmother's hospital room.  As he stands outside the door wondering whether he should enter, Hong approaches.  He confronts Big Shot with his crimes and  uses the "D" word (Disbarment.)  When Big Shot threatens to sue him for slander Hong says fine, we can review the disposition of the Stepmother's assets in court.  He also reminds Big Shot that since he will do anything for money, he might even end up working for him.

Big Shot threatens to exclude Hong from Genius Cosmetics.  Hong tells him that for the time being he'd best stay away from the Stepmother's hospital room.

Gil's Brother enters the hospital room and finds the Stepmother sitting up in her bed.  She tells him to be strong, take care of his Sister, and that they are her children regardless of their legal status.  Then he wakes up.

The Sun rises over Jung's Father's ill-gotten mansion.

In side, the Stepmother's has brought Jung's Father some documents he has demanded.  He reviews several Property Registers and contemplates unloading them for quick money.  When the Aunt enters, he tells her that he plans to sell the Pawn Shop.  She protests bitterly.  Jung's Father leaves the room.

The Aunt calls Big Shot and demands a meet-up.

Jung's and Big Shot's Mothers are in the Beauty Salon.  When Big Shot's Mother mentions that her boss must be planning to make major renovations with some of her ex-Husband's largese, Jung's Mother is like How do you know?

The Aunt meets Big shot in a fancy restaurant.  She has a proposition for him.  They both play "I've Got A Secret."

Back in her bedroom, the Aunt reviews some surveillance photos she took of Jung's Father and ponders how she can get her hands on more evidence.

10 hours ago, Loretto said:

Yes, with these long dramas it can get tiring, but that is when you remind yourself that it is only a half hour a day to lose yourself in k-drama-land and just enjoy this genre for the art that it is.

This is my very first daily drama that I have religiously watch so it is very foreign to me... It just makes you tired every single episode and there's only a few minutes to be happy and relaxed otherwise I go through a roller coaster of emotions. :lol:

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Everyone starting to figure out the type of person Jung is which is good.

SP crush BS as well which is always nice to see.

Oooh. I always love how Sukpyo shuts down con-lawyer every single time that guy looks for a fight. :lol:

4 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

@jimb, I agree it will take a while before HJ wakes up.  EJ and MJ have not gone through enough hardship and Con-prof and Jung spawn (otherwise known as In Woo) haven't done enough evil deeds yet.

I like that name. I will call her Jung spawn from now on. :D

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Too late for that dude at this point is a monster still lying while EJ mother still has not woken up still stealing her assets

Some scenes the writer tries to sort of redeem their character by showing a little bit of regret in their expression but in reality they don't have the chance to turn back now. They have done so much damage that they can't be redeemed anymore. -_-

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Like someone said  the aunt,lawyer and piece of trash has they own agendas.This is going to fall apart quickly.The more they keep spending and doing all of this stuff the deeper the hole they dig.

They all so very stupid. 

I would love to see them sink in that hole that they have dug for themselves. That would be satisfying. Slowly but surely would be the sweetest way of revenge for them. :tongue:

9 hours ago, jimb said:

I think she will regain consciousness in episode 65 to 75 and up and the last arc will be regaining his (SP) position as CEO of Genius

Archived