[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

17 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

JH: Fifty Shades? Is that the book where the main characters wildly make love?

SH: Wildly make love? What they did is NOT wild. It cannot be considered wild... THIS... is how you make love wildly. 

After a few minutes...

SH: Do you know now what "wildly making love" is, or do you want us to do it again?

JH: Do it again.

omg or 

SH: they aren't wild ENOUGH

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, yerinfish said:

Hi everyone, just dropping by to overshare. Hope you don't mind.

I'm about to finish my 4.5 years apprenticeship in the city and I wanted to save on rent. So I opted for a work from home arrangement. And two months ago i moved back to my parent's place in the countryside. Sounds familiar? Please read on. My younger bro also went home to parent's place two weeks ago. He's looking for a new apartment but can't find one yet. So yeap, it's the family living together again after so long. Then last night, bro brought home his brand spanking new girl so they can sleep together. LOL. Totally a Ji Ho moment, ain't fan fiction, my friends. Not even sure if I'm supposed to take it as funny or sad. Looks like I should pack my bags again tonight. Should I look forward to a tunnel moment? Apprenticeship ends this month, so yeap jobless, homeless, and I like snails too (you know, AB skin care).

I'm not even kidding. 

it's time to look at the bright side. have you been to any parties and crashed a into a guy's peaceful soccer watching bubble? or have you looked into ads for roomies? preferably IT. Kidding aside, I wish you all the best :) keep safe!

• Like 6

“Because This Is My First Life” Stills Tease Changes To Jung So Min And Lee Min Ki’s Relationship

Jung-So-Min-Lee-Min-Ki-Lee-Chung-Ah.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/19/first-life-stills-tease-changes-jung-min-lee-min-kis-relationship/

“Because This Is My First Life” Cast Is Hard At Work In Behind-The-Scenes Photos

because-this-is-my-first-life3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/19/first-life-cast-hard-work-behind-scenes-photos/

Relatable And Emotional Narration Lines From “Because This Is My First Life”

Because-This-Is-My-First-Life-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/19/relatable-emotional-narration-lines-first-life/

Watch: Lee Min Ki And Jung So Min Can’t Contain Their Laughter While Filming Their First Kiss Scene

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/19/watch-lee-min-ki-jung-min-cant-contain-laughter-filming-first-kiss-scene/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, bomnie said:

Woahhhh guys what 50 shades of grey ? What did I miss hahah how come i never noticed the book in his room ? Does anyone has a screencap and which episode was that ?? 

Acctully I noticed the book and I rewind to make sure if what saw.. I even screenshot it 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

We’re definitely gonna have quite some angst in the upcoming eps. Get ready for the bumpy road ahead. @VanillaSalt I’m not saying it’s not a big deal as In it’s not tough  or as in they aren’t exhausted, that’s a sad truth and a given when u shoot so close to the airing. I’m saying that as tough as it is actors are prepared to do that, bc it’s also part of the job especially when u’re shooting dramas. Quality speaking the show still goes strong, IF we’ll notice something off sadly there’s nothing we can do about it. Let’s just hope everything will wrap smoothly. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kimnabong said:

it's time to look at the bright side. have you been to any parties and crashed a into a guy's peaceful soccer watching bubble? or have you looked into ads for roomies? preferably IT. Kidding aside, I wish you all the best :) keep safe!

HAHA thanks a lot! Yeap looking at the end of the tunnel where there's a SH looking for a roommate. 

• Like 4

I feel like ... I've been back reading for decade.
After finish watch EP12 with sub (last wednesday) I start back reading and try to catch up to last page and will come to share my thought.
Stil did not reach last page yet!~.
I obbesse with this drama and this thread.

Oh Monday already. So Exciting!

What is the title for EP 13.

Because This is my First Night

• Like 4

@yerinfish

that's a funny coincidence. Time to pack your bag and find your SH.. Kidding.. My advise is mark your territory don't let the spanking girl take your shell. Hahaha

@eunji18

I'm wondering if that's LMK's personal instagram? Is he personally managing the account? Old photos are in terrible quality except for the photoshoot photos and the account doesn't have many followers too. Recent ones pretty okay. Don't know about him before this, was he not a famous actor or he's just not good with social media? Random question :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, 8mel said:

@eunji18

I'm wondering if that's LMK's personal instagram? Is he personally managing the account? Old photos are in terrible quality except for the photoshoot photos and the account doesn't have many followers too. Recent ones pretty okay. Don't know about him before this, was he not a famous actor or he's just not good with social media? Random question :D

I think it's managed by his manager/team and it has little followers coz it wasn't much active in the past. Only now with BTIMFL it started to post more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1