[OFFICIAL] Kenny Lin Gengxin 林更新 and Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖

jolin_chan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LGX updated his Weibo account

There're rumors on Weibo that LGX was in vacation in Shenyang(his hometown) and now he is back to Shanghai so let's wait for news ...I hope he finally will announce a new drama...

https://www.weibo.com/1730726637/Hi9Vsn1hv?from=page_1006051730726637_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

GTlKG3s.png

Also rumors that ZLY has given birth ... but her staff denied the rumors.

http://k.sina.com.cn/article_6519213492_184934db400100g0e6.html?from=ent&subch=star

vpZBP7Y.png

Spoiler

sCtDICJ.png

LaU1QP3.png

pJp1qjX.png

P0Y3vZK.png

It seems there is no chance to see them together soon so a PA-Season2 is impossible for at least 1 or 2 years:bawling:...but who knows what future brings ? 

P.S. News translated using Google Translate

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 2:19 AM, cenching said:

Hallo, @angelangie :joy: fancy meeting you here at “work”....:glasses:

Btw, Darling...there’s something you said above there that pique my interest...You mentioned that the mods received massive reports about the so called offensive posts in this thread. It’s extremely amusing to me on how some people still pay lots of attention to a wreck ship thread....:joy: Why don’t they dedicated their life energy and time on the more important things than wasting time in sunken ship like this.....:joy: Talking about militant fandoms who has nothing much to do in RL....:joy: 

In a more serious note, this thread is an useless thread bcoz nothing nice will be post by anyone who care to post here. The true fans won’t post here and the ex shippers would rather chop off their fingers than singing praises to ZLY. If you don’t mind, can I suggest to archive this thread? It’s a win win situation, less work for mods, less ground for militant fandoms to patrol around and no more bashing place for ex shippers....:glasses:

I posted my opinion awhile back, and i know it posted, when i came back on it was gone. I assumed the moderators deleted, being that all of a sudden they started appearing on this thread. But whatever!

The mods seem to delete posts that are anti Zlying but for some odd reasons I don't see them deleting posts that are anti LGX....pretty bias/double standard if you ask me :dissapointed_relieved:...I think it is best to screenshot your posts if you ever wanted to repost them again but try to make it constructive in talking about Zlying bc there are many sensitive Zlying fans that come into this thread and they will notify the mods....just my 2 cents. :blush:.

SIGH this thread used to be so fun...I miss those days.

P.s. I screenshot this post of mine just in case it got deleted lol.

Hmmm...it seemed like Feng has been doing all the announcements - announcement that Zlying was indeed pregnant & announcement of the birth of their baby. 

I read somewhere that she gave birth late in Feb :blink:

So all the rumors of her & Feng came out to be true but why was she keep denying in some way indirectly lied about the rumors too...photos of her spending the night at his place and photos of them walking and holding hands - checked, they were seeing each other then, photo of her doing the split - didn't prove a thing about her not being pregnant bc some pregnant women can do more than her simple split, then their wedding licenses announcement then photos of her with big belly - checked, she was pregnant before they showed their marriage licenses. Anyways congratulations to them, the baby footprint thing would be better if they put their baby's name & birth date on it but I guess birth date is a no no.

Last I read that she didn't want paparazzi to take photos of her bloated face from being pregnant, very understanding. And also I read somewhere that she wants to be back working again, again very understanding bc she loves what she does and she has been MIA for so long now. I wonder if PA 2 is on her agenda or not.

I guess it’s better just to wait for the official announcement of whatever there is to announce. No point of fans asking this and that and then just get a denial only to be confirmed as true later. 

Anyways, congrats to them. Hopefully when she’s ready to go back to work , PA2 is in the agenda.

As long as the child is under 1 year old, I don't think her idea to go back to work it's a good one . Of course, she has the right to do whatever she wants but for baby sake's is better to stay together for a while . Baby's life is more important than an ephemeral glory or some extra bucks

Right!!...those early days with your baby is most precious. Money can't buy that and it is now or never. They are rich so being more MIA wouldn't hurt their bank account. I do hope after being parents they will be better on dealing with rumors bc both of them did a terrible job before...my 2 cents :blush:.

Tomorrow, 17 March, Xtep Event : RUNNING FESTIVAL

In 2018, both ZLY and LGX attended the event. 

This year, only LGX will be there(I didn't see any announcement about her and we all know that's because she has a baby now)

Anyway, I'm waiting to see my favorite Chinese Actor :heart:

6728caedly1g125c7f2lrj21g3238hdu.jpg

68780d02gy1g12gca8y5xj20ku0kuaoq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tashalynn said:

So i guess there isnt gonna be a Srason 2 of PA?? Cause i am starting to think it wont happen. All the main leads seem to being busy with other movies, shows or just life in general. 

The proper time for Season 2 was 2018 . Both male lead actors Lin Gengxin and Shawn Dou ) had no major projects since PA was released. It seems they've been waiting patiently for ZLY but , as we can see, she was busy with other projects and now, being wife and a mother, she probably will dedicate her time for the baby and her husband.A baby is more important than anything else

Of course, we all know a lot of actresses who quickly returned to the set and I always wonder what's wrong with them ? How to be a mother and leave a less than a year old baby alone ...? For what ? Glory ? Money ? Not ZLY's case. She has both glory and money. So the most probably she will not return in 2019.

It could be a PA2 in 2019 or probably 2020 if the lead actress would be changed but I think it is a bit hard for the producers to do it because they know many of PA's fans don't want another actress as Xinger. On the other hand, there are a lot of PA, LGX, Shawn Dou and Li Qin fans waiting a PA2 , no matter who the Xinger will be. Not being a fan of ZLY's acting skills, I don't care too much if she will be in a PA2 or not. If she'd be replaced by another actress all I want is to be a good one.

50% chance for a PA2 ...a successful one.

• 1 month later...

GOOD NEWS !!!

"The first encounter, the last departure" (最初的相遇,最后的别离 .https://book.douban.com/subject/26346686/officially started in Dali, Yunnan! :thumbsup:

LGX's co-star will be Li Xiyu / Nikki (李溪芮) . More about her here https://baike.baidu.com/item/李溪芮/9702802?fr=aladdin

007Kbi05ly1g33knsk2pij332t21whe0.jpg

007Kbi05ly1g33knx4vzoj334022pu10.jpg

As I understand, the story is about a love triangle

The 2nd male actor in the main cast, is Du Chun https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_Chun

More pics on LGX's Studio Weibo account: https://m.weibo.cn/u/6247093280?uid=6247093280&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D林更新工作室

Archived