[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jezkwon said:

I was worried when he said that he will take the path so no one is hurt, but hello Jehoon already literally sacrifice himself for this??? and now he is turning back the plan not to even zero but minus state??? 

I would be angry too if I was in Jehoon's shoes, like Hyuk was all 'yes I'm all ready to get hurt so bring it on' now that the war is on he freaking run back to woo his dad's butt? what would that make Jehoon?? a betrayer? I know that he was going to quit anyway but Kangsu is so not gonna let Jehoon get out in a clean slate now, Hyuk is basically ruining not only the plan to so call revolve Kangsu but also possibly ruining Jehoon's future

@jezkwonI must say epi 14 is good but now that I saw the preview for 15, I agree WTH?? I have expected Hyuk to be very unprepared ... but save JH by going to his father???... he is signing JH death sentence... Hyuk does not have the will and not smart enough to finish the job he promised he will do and big brother knows it. WS tried to frame Hyuk for bribery and now tries to frame JH for corporate espionage .... does Hyuk not get it?? And Joon, why did she not give the USB to the police officer T-1000 but gave it to Hyuk??? But then JH should have given it to T-1000 himself. I guess he never thought that the woman he just confessed to can't think past her thoughts of Hyuk??  the way for Hyuk to save JH is to bring the files to the prosecutors who were waiting for JH or call T-1000 and hand the files to him... sorry but both Joon and Hyuk are made to be too dumb in the preview of next epi... yeah, writer nim what are you doing??

JH, was scheduled to appear before the prosecution accompanied by police officer Cheong Min but he asked for 1 more day to spend with his friends because he might not be able to be with them for a long time. Thus, the love confession which may have been prompted by his uncertainty of what might happen next once he started the process.  What he seems to care about most, is the outcome that Hyuk guaranteed he will bring about. JH  was taken to the shady prosecutor who worked for WS after he got beat up by WS gangsters whom told JH that no matter how much he fights he will not be able to shake the tree of Gangsu Group. JH said he knows he can’t shake Gangsu but then Gangsu is not the tree he is trying to shake. Counselor shady was surprised… which may mean he does not know about BS??  JH also told Officer CM, who was worried about his stolen computer, that he made copies of the files. So, he may have also given CM a copy or told him where he can access one. CM reported to his prosecutor boss that JH who did not appear for his appointment may have been intercepted. CM also overheard a telephone convo between the shady prosecutor and WS and reported to his boss. I think that CM and his prosecutor boss will be heavily involved in the next episodes and will help his neighbors with bringing WS and his Dad down. So, now I am less worried.  

There is many problem to handle with just 2 last eps ... & why i really feel in a thriller drama when they kidnap Jh ...while they said it was a romcom :sweatingbullets:

I understand why Bh want to negotiate with his father. At eps.12 he said to his father (Ws bribery case) that he just want to "change things", he didnt want to stomp out/ cut others. He try to find a win win solution for the problem.

In this case, i hope he really3x  know  what he is doing (to solve the problem)...& already prepare for what his father/bro might do next.

For the love line...its possible open ending...but i think its more possible Bj with Bh.

In the v-live (before first eps airing), they given a ball with a question that they will facing in the drama...

1. An arrogant powerfull person

2. A love confess from a friend

3. Parents make a match for a son/ daughter who already have a secret boy/girlfriend.

We already face no.1 & 2....if no.3 really exist, i think it was Bj mom who didnt want her daughter near Bh... 

#really hope a happy ending for all of them.

#btw, few hours ago Bh, Jh, Ws shooting at Daejeon University...hehe, looks like Bh really find a way

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcBqIL7jz9w/

18 minutes ago, Bubuy Bulan said:

#btw, few hours ago Bh, Jh, Ws shooting at Daejeon University...hehe, looks like Bh really find a way

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcBqIL7jz9w/

thanks so much for this, JH looks like he is ok....and Hyuk and WS are there. There is hope yet. 

With regards to the romance I would still hold up hope for Joon and Hyuk to be the end game. There might be some time skip to allow her to find herself - travel and stuff - and I believe in the k drama logic that @stroppyse has pointed out earlier about how Joon's mum made a fuss of not wanting her and Hyuk to be together. That would not have been a necessary scene if it was not the case. 

Regardless it still broke my heart to see him cry here. Is it some form of noble idiocy? Perhaps and perhaps not- because I think at the end of the day he knew that it important for him to see that Jae Hoon confesses his feelings to Joon.  Now the ball is in Joon's court.

AJmOOM0.png3fFolKE.png

Right now my main focus is really on how Hyuk is going to finish this "revolution" that JH has started. Does he have a plan ? I think he has something up his sleeve despite what the written preview say. He will have an ally in the Managing Director. He also has the team of the resourceful cleaners. They have come through for him many times.  But it's his final words to Joon that made me feel much better. He has always in the past been able to find a win win solution for all, so let's have a little faith.

PkbcPZH.jpg

more Gong Myung at Daejeon University for filming 

she got to hold his hand >< (I'm so envious rn hahahah)

ahh I don't know if I want weekend to come faster or for it to come slower so this drama wont end just yet....

sigh...

I just read all the posts on the previous page...

I really hope that the written preview is indeed a misleading one, and I guess tomorrow we should be getting a preview for ep 15? I hope so though...

I just wish the writer won't waste all the suspense she managed to built in the last two eps last week. 

I am currently rewatching this drama from ep1 

I haven't watch it with subs since ep 6 i think lol

Time to see if I am missing any details :D

Archived