[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, jezkwon said:

I live streamed today, and I must say today's ep is so satisfying <333

The camaraderie of our three main leads is just lovely and adorable !!!

Finally the plot is thickening and I cant wait for tomorrow's ep

The amusement park scene is (hopefully) tomorrow kyaaaahhh

I wonder what made 5 of them go to amusement park together kkkk

and pls Woosung really needs to go to hell, dont you dare hurt my baby TT

I can't believe next Sunday is already the last ep of Revolutionay Love ><

Yes, Bh &Jh was  so cute when they suspicious about Bj part time job :lol:..

And when Bj mom meet Bh mom...hahaha, she still think Bh mom was Jh mom..

Btw,  would u translate preview for next eps?...is Jh missing/hiding?...is it because the flashdisk?...finally he report them?...

thanks before :)

@Bubuy Bulan

ep 14 preview trans

Spoiler

Woosung: Do you even know what Kwon Jehoon, that b*stard is thinking, while acting like this?

Joon: No matter how I think of it, something is strange..... Is there really nothing going on...?

Yeonhee: Life is really strange.... It feels like the sun is rising right in front of my eyes....?

CEO Min: Why are you doing stupid things like this?

Prosecutor: Aren't you the type not to do big betting?

Hyuk: Where is Jehoon right now? I'M ASKING YOU WHERE IS JEHOON, HYUNG!!!

Woosung: Get yourself together, b*stard!!

Kangsu: Such a rude (son),  who does he think he is to shake Kangsu Group up.

Hyuk: The girl that I love the most, and my friend who I love the most, why is it us out of all (this part might be inaccurate, sorry)

(also from the website, there is a text preview

it roughly says that after Woosung stole his laptop, Jehoon made up his mind to become to whistle blower, 

and the amusemant park was part of Hyuk&Joon's bucketlist

also Hyuk found out all bout Jehoon's plan..... including his feelings towards Joon)

btw I really appreciate that breakfast scene with Jehoon/Hyuk's mom/Joon&her mom

She said what Jehoon really needed to hear the most, it feels so good to see him smile again

I feel like Joon's mom is conveying what I want to say to Jehoon HAHA

'Live your life with lots of smile (and happiness), when it feels hard and you can't seem to do it, it's okay to take a rest and slowly do it, you're in the age when you can do everything. Isn't that what it means to be young?'

she just couldn't have say it better TT

5 minutes ago, Bubuy Bulan said:

@jezkwon thank u ...

Hope Jh was fine & hiding with T1000 help...

Yes, i see Jh reaction to what Bj mom said...(but didnt know exactly what she said :sweatingbullets: )...he endure everything by him self..his dad probably (must be) never say something like that to him... :(

Jehoon's dad kinda got in my nerves today....

Jehoon told him that he's going to quit, so he should as well

but his dad is keeping his stubborn richard simmons saying that he wont stop Jehoon from quitting but wont quit himself, and telling Jehoon to still keep Hyuk by his side even after he quits, finally revealing that Hyuk was not the culprit of the incident 12years ago OTL

I guess Jehoon won't be acting so rashly, he must have planned it accordingly now that Hyuk is in his support. (and that he is finally starting to believe in Hyuk...) I hope the cleaning squad will come to the rescue too hahah since Joon quit cleaning the ajumma/ajusshis are appearing significantly less frequent (which I can't really complain for because their screentime now goes to our three main leads lol)

since tomorrow Hyuk will find out about Jehoon's feelings to Joon...

If I'm reading between the lines correctly, I guess by Joon should've found out too after the ddeokbokki scene...

But seeing how Joon did the teletubbies hug in today's episode the smell of CITT ending is getting stronger for me ><

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Given the personality of the father, this part I actually understood. The father is a man who only respects strength. As he has said time and again, one needs power in order to even be able to speak. So, he is willing for his sons to go head to head against other, and the one who is strongest wins since that is the son who will be able to take the company forward, the company is what the father probably thinks of as his legacy that he inherited from his father and is passing on down to one of his sons.

This is terrible parenting from my POV, but I can see a lot traditional patriarchal type fathers who do this esp those from wealthy families here in East Asia. That scene of young Hyuk and WS talking about not wanting to be like their father when they grow up was rather poignant and their bloodied faces says a lot about why WS ended up so hateful, vengeful and insecure. But it does not justify the things that he is doing. My favourite part of last night's episode was really the scene of Hyuk and WS arguing and almost fighting in the hotel suite. I am glad that JH saw Hyuk standing up for him.

In fact , I think the male leads really stole the show last night especially the confrontation btwn Hyuk and JH after the latter found out that 

Hyuk had been absorbing the blame all this while for his brother's accident. I definitely teared for them.

7 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I sense a love triangle is coming so strong this time. Joon knows that JH likes her even she's still doubt. One is her first love and her friend, the other is Hyuk, her friend as well. She friendzones them all.  Seems like being Joon is so lucky ya, having two men like her that much. lol. I don't want to think it so hard. I just hope whoever she ends up with, hope no sad feeling among the three. Because in this episode, I love the bromance among Hyuk and JH already so writer nim make it clear already.

Correct- Joon is still undecided , confused , and honestly she is in a place where she needs to find herself first before she can embark on a relationship. But I don't think I can accept an open ending. I have enough nightmares from Cheese in the Trap. The titular role goes to Hyuk and I would like that they end up together. Anyway , i need the romance to have some clear direction tonight so that I can prepare my heart. 

Lol ! I saw my country in your screen shot too ..ahahah, oh well we are infamous for many things including money laundering. 

Oh I have to say, Hyuk has the best mum. She breaks all stereotypes.

On 11/24/2017 at 1:12 AM, triplem said:

I enjoyed reading your recent  post above. Agree that no one is inherently evil - WS included - I think at the end of the day people are a product of nature & nurture. Unfortunately in this drama , WS ‘s character has so far been quiet one dimensional, the only time he seems a little more “human” to me is him taking some time to have brunch with mum. 

It will be an interesting idea if the 3 of them can come out and start their own thing as they each have complimentary strengths. However I am still interested to see if the writer can really pull off this paradigm shift that Hyuk has been talking about in the way business is done - that things don’t always have to be a zero sum game ; it can be a  win win for all. I know it’s not realistic but since this is drama , I don’t mind an hour of feeling good & hopeful :)

I @triplem.. thank you. I enjoyed yours too.

Realistically, nature always takes care of itself. One gets what one gives. The golden rule. In other words, Daddy Byun and big bro will reap what is just for them, the law of nature will take over. There was once a scandal in one very prestigious, well known, globally cometitive company. The heir to the company was involved in a large scale political/business scandal. In court he lied, and another person took the blame and went to prison for him. He may have saved his neck but what he does not realize is he committed business suicide. This happened in one country and was written up in a very prestigious business magazine in another country. That heir killed his reputation globally. Business is no longer regional, it has become global. So now the man may still be heir but in name only. He lost trust from the management. Others with talent, dedication and who are trustworthy were sought after to run the company. He lost his edge. Businesses from around the world were watching. Now, in this drama, once the scandal breaks, whether Woo Sung takes the blame or his minion, the “briber” will take it, Woo Sung is dead business wise, he will lose the respect and the trust of all subsidiary businesses such as farmers and meat marketers et al, and have no chance of recovery because he never ever learned to take responsibility. JH is the primer for the fight here. He worked in the business and closely with WS. He knows whom to take the fight to and whom to ask help from. In fact, he is the one more dangerous in WS’s mind and easier to rid of. But Hyuk who knows what happened long ago and how all this began can finish the fight…. But does he have the stamina to withstand the family backlash when he puts them under scrutiny of the law?

At least the tertiary Couple is getting some romance here :lol:

Hyuk finally realises who JH has been in love with all this while :huh:. Well , this finally has to come to a head 

OMG the written preview in the website says that

Hyuk chose to bring the file to his dad and make a deal with him to save Jehoon.

Jehoon is angry with Hyuk's decision and they fought....

Joon is worried about Jehoon & Hyuk that they might really end their friendship for good, so she's trying to make them reconcile.

what the Hyuk???? I was worried when he said that he will take the path so no one is hurt, but hello Jehoon already literally sacrifice himself for this??? and now he is turning back the plan not to even zero but minus state??? 

I would be angry too if I was in Jehoon's shoes, like Hyuk was all 'yes I'm all ready to get hurt so bring it on' now that the war is on he freaking run back to woo his dad's butt? what would that make Jehoon?? a betrayer? I know that he was going to quit anyway but Kangsu is so not gonna let Jehoon get out in a clean slate now, Hyuk is basically ruining not only the plan to so call revolve Kangsu but also possibly ruining Jehoon's future.... smh writer-nim what you doin? you only have two hours left to take down evil dad and bro and you wasted such a good suspense you built today..... tsk tsk

I am still on episode 13 

This episode is both funny and heartbreaking for the brothers and I am including Jae Hoon here as I consider him to have become a brother by default through his father’s actions. It is very possible that when JH’s father went to prison for WS he negotiated to have his son JH taken cared of (including maybe his education), by the Byuns since JH was very young then when his dad went to prison. I am only surmising here but the actions of the Byun family show as if JH owes them and not the other way around.  We see a scene when both younger brothers show bruises on their bodies. They did not say whether it was because they beat up each other or dad caused it. But both said they did not want to become like their father. However, the elder became exactly like the father the very day an “accident” happened, and he let his little brother take the blame. Furthermore, the family condoned and drove the mindset of irresponsibility and entitlement in WS when they let an innocent person go to prison for WS’s actions. But one can never escape one’s conscience. JH and Hyuk are the constant reminders of his guilt. Whenever he sees them or around them his conscience gets bothered and his primitive survival instincts take over … eat or be eaten. He wants to get rid of little brother all together, be thrown out of the family forever and to never lay eyes on him again and JH, he wants to beat down to non-existence.  He justifies his actions by blaming them. Hyuk on the other hand, the brother who took the blame, was the one person who got bothered by his family’s decisions and actions. Hyuk reacted with rebellion and went outside looking for comfort chasing women to “love and love him back”, carousing and spending money on them and became childishly irresponsible. It really never occurred to him that whenever he does something to blemish his family’s reputation, JH got punished for it. He only thinks about it after the fact. His growth came when he left his family and lived with JH and became a neighbor to Joon he woman he was crushing on. Joining Joon and her merry band of part-timers opened him to a world of possibilities of service to others given the chance to be different from his father and brother. On other hand, JH gets bothered every time he looked at his father and did now want to become like him. However, he is fettered by non-confidence in his own abilities, in himself and tends to blame his father and Hyuk. So, it was enlightening for him to know know the truth of what happened long ago. It was not Hyuk whom his father went to prison for it was WS. It was heartbreaking and relieving to see Hyuk and JH finally open up to each other. Here, was the reason JH could not trust Hyuk because he always thought him a coward. Knowing the truth made see Hyuk differently, that given the chance and the support Hyuk could do what he said, that Hyuk will stay and advocate for change.

As for the romance, I think it should be fair that Joon should know the story of JH father and what happened long ago with the brothers. This will give her a fair chance to re-evaluate the character of the 2 men who are vying for her hand. I would think that Hyuk' love will mean the more Meta kind of love his love and consideration for others despite his shortcomings but nahhhhh I am dreaming, this is the same ole.... rich guy falls for rich girl ending  Could not the rich guy who just awakened just realize that there is something that he can do more with his life as in giving of himself  .. .... naaahh 

@stroppyse 

How I am hoping for BH to do the same thing....

but it seems that the writer has something else in mind....

If you read my post above about the written preview...

I really have no idea what the writer is trying to do with adding another conflict between JH and BH in the last two episodes and with Joon busy trying to reconciling them, it feels so unnecessary.... So unless Hyuk actually has another plan/way to take down his father/bro I'm really going to be disappointed at him for ruining Jehoon's trust and sacrifice....

but then again I must say that this week 13/14 is hands down the best eps so far and they managed to create a thick plot, cute scenes, also tears and good suspense i just hope its not gonna be an anti-climatic ending next week... 

please please Im not hoping for much, just an acceptable 'decent' ending... 

Archived