[Drama 2017] Byun Hyuk’s Love, 변혁의 사랑

sky5joyous

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 15 preview Trans:

Joon: The envelope that was given by Seol-Director?

Hoon's dad: Young master, please save Our Jehoon-ie. You really have to save him, please Young master.

Hyuk's dad: You are trying to be polite in front of me, but all ready to betray me?

Yang Manager (i forgot his name? lol): What is this, the situation seems to be very serious.

Joon: Why did you do that Ajusshi? Is it that important to the extent it is okay for you to lose everything....

Hyuk's aunt: Hyuk-ie he seems to be determined to do something big ~

Woosung: Father, do you trust Hyuk?

???: Are you really parting ways with Hyuk for good?

Jehoon: There won't be a chance I will be friend with that dou/che ever again.

T-1000: No matter how many times I tried to dig out about BS, Byun Kangsu 's name won't come up. There should be a back door deal contract, Byun Kangsu's name shall appear there.

I had a lot of fun tuning in for live stream today kkkk

This episode was so much fun hehehe

and thank goodness the written preview was a trap lmao 

Jehoon was mad that Hyuk made a deal with his dad to save him 

so he went straight to Gangsu and punched Hyuk in the face saying that he ruined everything and stuff

So they started to fight but in reality Hyuk was telling Jehoon to do 'finishing touches' together

And they decided to keep it a secret from Joon as well, all while pretending to fight and Jehoon biting Hyuk lmao 

I really cannot with how they bicker in the office, and Yang manager, how can you not realize its an act wahahahah

Hyukie was like 'I have to give such an intense look, my eyeballs hurt' lol

And their so called D-day plan, getting caught by Joon about their acts. 

Joon telling Hyuk that it might be a trap, which eventually turned it was indeed a trap...

HA I dont know which one is more dumb, our 3 main leads not realizing there was another safe in the room, or the his dad asking his secretary to 'confirm' if the document is safe.... 

anyhow, so tomorrow we will see if they managed to get that freaking contract to prosecutor's hands and what is to come for Joon when she is faced with Woosung, I hope he is not so low to hit a woman at this rate......

Fingers crossed and hoping for a grand finale tomorrow ~

Revolutionary Love Fighting!!!

Archived