[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transition

About Ryota's fan meeting. J-artists (actors/actresses/singer/idols) don't have fan meeting like K-artists, so it's weird when LDH held a FM for Ryota himself after he becomes famous with Anikoma. Honestly, Ryota is more popular after Anikoma, but not too famous, Ryota is still new in J-biz, his own career doesn't have more activities enough to have a FM, especially not in Japan. 

A fan notice the wall in Ryota's pic and the wall on the left side in Tao's pic were quite similar. Maybe it was the same place. Ryota and Tao posted it on Halloween. What do you think about it? 

I also think it's similar. 

Base on Tao's new post, I think both of them have 3 holidays to rest. Recently, I think Tao and Ryota are not busy like before. They could meet secretly.

http://www.ldh-liveschedule.jp/generations-live-tour-2017-mad-cyclone/

here is Mad Cyclone's schedule. So, GENE doesn't have concerts from October 29 until November 8 in Osaka (Ryota's hometown). But Gene had some music stages, I saw about  2 stages . when I saw Gene's members newest pics on their IG, I think they are relax now.

GENE will have something, big news for their 5 years Anniversary. Fans don't know what it is, November 6 LDH will announce it.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  I'm not sure how Ryota's popularity is in Japan. I have heard that Alan is the most popular member? But in Chinese speaking countries like Mainland and Taiwan Ryota has the highest popularity. There were a lot of people who came to his fanmeeting. 

Yes, Tao mentioned that she had three days off. The wall do seem similar. Perhaps Ryota and Tao met up like you said? Neither of them seem to post anything regarding their gatherings. Probably to avoid unnecessary publicy. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 10:48 PM, ryotatao9495 said:

This scene in Big City Rodeo MV, the same with the scene in Anikoma (when Onii wanted to kiss Setoka after Takane's kiss). Ryota rubbed her head, too. So jealous, But no kiss. 

here is new MV cut https://mobile.twitter.com/GENE_ryota_yuta/status/922778947493928960 

@Transition @purplekhie

I swear that the first time I saw this pic, I thought she was Tao. Maybe I imagined them together too much? 

@thuyhoang62 me too :)) this scene was dark, couldn't see the girl's face. 

But honestly, I think Tao will never appear with GENE, because they have to separate work and private life. 

Maybe fans think Ryota and Tao have something, and they accept this relationship, but if Tao use their relationship to appear with Gene, fans will hate Tao, think she doesn't know what she should do and shouldn't do to protect Ryota. He is very young, he is a prince in fans's eyes. LDH start to push him. He can't have girlfriend publicly. 

Many people (also GENE's fans) hate Tao because she appears too much, so she should avoid her appearance. I think Ryota and Tao should be careful. If they work for  another project again, no problem. But Tao and Gene, they should let it naturally. Don't hurry up!

@Transition. Recently, a fan who knows Chinese told me 亿 means 100.000.000, so Ryota got 570.000.000 and Tao got 200.000.000, not 5,7 Billion and 2 billion. LOL I go crazy because of Chinese. 

I wonder if Tao is really popular in China or they only know Tao in Anikoma and scandal with Kento? Does Tao has another popular roles in China?

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Is she or he sure because I know Chinese and 亿  does mean billion. Billion has 9 zeros so it is 1,000,000,00.

so Ryota has indeed 5,7 billion and Tao 2,0 billion.

https://www.thoughtco.com/zeros-in-million-billion-trillion-2312346

I know Tao got some fame in China because of Orange and Mare but I think she got even more known after Anikoma because when I watch videos of her now there are a lot of people who would ask "Isn't she the female lead in Anikoma?" .

• Like 1

@thuyhoang62. You can ask your friend what 亿 is and how Chinese count "million" and "billion". Thank you. 

Honestly, I searched many web. Somewhere said 亿 is billion, somewhere said it is hundred million. 

I remember when I watch music show where MC said Ryota got 3,6亿, he used a Kanji after 3,6. When I search that Kanji, it means hundred million, but Transition said she searched both 亿 and that Kanji are billion.

@Transition. Ryota came to Shanghai and many fans waited for him, gave him their letters at the airport. And now Ryota got more than 600 million (I don't know how about Tao because Tao's fans don't report about her at China). 

Tao posted 2 pics about manga Anikoma, but I don't understand what she said. Glad to see Tao still posts about Anikoma although she has many projects. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Ryota came to Shanghai to attend the exhibition of a famous Japanese photographer. I'm happy that there's still a lot of fans who came to welcome him at the airport although it has almost been half a year now since Anikoma was released. I think his fans will increase even more once the dvd of the movie is released. Tao has 2,2 at weibo.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. Yes, it is the same expression :).

• Thanks 1

I just watched the trailer of My Little Monster. It was a long time ago that Tao got a character that is cold and quiet. The last one was probably in Limit. I'm not sure how the story is though since I haven't read the manga but hopefully it will be good. Hm. I wonder when there will be news of what Ryota has been filming. 

• Like 1

I saw the trailer of Tonari no kaibutsu-kun too I never read the manga or watch the anime but so far it's look great and Promising. And Suda and Tao  did fit well basing on the lead characters descriptions but the only thing that is underwhelming is Tao gets a lot of unnecessary hate for being simply casted for the role just because she isn't the ideal Shizuku in anime/manga fans eyes some even admitted she is not bad actress and can do fine but not satisfied enough and preferred someone else for God you don't why. As much as she is great actress can be and want the chance to prove herself she is still not a fan favorite! this sad truth hurt me a lot. Even today Tao posted on her IG account (I barely understand Japanese correct me if I'm wrong ) she seems pretty aware of the negative comments she got and don't know if she is capable to meet fan exceptions and she said something like "I did my best and I hope I'll be accepted" asking for fans support. The comment section try to cheer her up by saying she is good for the role and happy for her.This make me hope this is the last time for her to do something basing on a very popular adaption like this one. I can't tolerate for people just simply hating on her for being casted in their favorite stuff or work with their favorite actors. :cry:

• Thanks 1

@Transition And many comments bash Tao because of her new role - Shizuku.

They said Tao can't act clever, strong & cool girl. They said Tao can only act "shoujo girl style" who is weak, big surprise eyes for everything. 

LOL they don't know Tao had many cold & clever, creepy role before. They don't know that roles made Tao famous and got many fans. 

@00lama00  

I know Tao always notice everyone's reactions about her works and I know she is always stressed. I hope someone will help her out of stress, make her happy and confident.

• Sad 1

@ryotatao9495 I really wanted to enjoy the movie for her I 'm not a fan of the anime /manga actually so I careless about it. But god even when she delivers ,people will find any shitty excuse to hate on her.The problem when I see they prefer actresses who are mediocre or average in acting and say they are better which make me rolled my eyes. I'm only a fan and it these comments got me hurt like how if I am the person itself. I hope she will get through it and won't experience something like this again in her future projects :(

• Sad 1

@00lama00  

I'm sad to hear that the hateful comments have started again. I know that manga fans have all an image of how some characters are supposed to be like and look like but if the cast has already been decided and the movie has wrapped up they should just try to accept the fact and not bash the actor or actress. Tao is a good actress and a hardworking and extremely nice girl. Despite her busy schedule she would still read the comments whether good or bad ones. Although it is tough I hope and also believe she will be able to handle it. 

Yes, those people have probably only watched one or two of Tao's movies and just made such assumption without even having watched her earlier roles. If any, she is the most suitable to play those clever and cold roles. 

• Sad 1

After Tonari no kaibutsu-kun hurtful comments my mood got worse after Tao followed back Yamaken today like why she is doing this to herself ??when she know what she will get into ??? Didn't she have enough of dramatic fans ?? I know she is too nice ignore him but can't they understand it's better to stay away from each other?? Of all delusional ships I want this ship to be dead the most but it keeps sailing! I' hoping they are just friends and nothing more in RL and lol I'm wondering Ryota's reaction

• Sad 1

@00lama00. Finally, Tao decided to follow Kento. 

Too long to decide it, right?

I think Tao did or didn't did it, haters still have reasons to bash her.

So, why Tao can't follow Kento to make this relationship become nice in public.

If Tao doesn't follow Kento while he is following her, everyone thinks she hates Kento, ignores him... They still bash Tao.

If Kento and Tao didn't follow each other, everyone will think they have "problem", they were in love and broke up (like magazines said), they can't be friends more. 

So, I think it's ok when they follow each other. 

LOL I wanna know how Ryota feels after watch Tao and Take-chan, and now Kento.

• Sad 1