[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Happy New Year! 

I love all of you here.

Hope we will have more things to talk about RyoTao in 2018.

I'm happy when I saw Ryota and Anikoma t-shirt LOL 

@Transition Thank you very much. We can't live without you. You are the only one who can translate about RyoTao, I always try to find and understand about RyoTao, but honestly, I can't live as a shipper without your translations. You are great! 

• Thanks 2

@Transition I wonder if you can understand what she said.

I think it was difficult for Ryota and Tao.

I remember the first time Ryota posted Anikoma trailer in his IG, the thumbnail was this scene. And Reo, Hayato teased Ryota about the thumbnail 18+ LOL

And after that, he didn't use that scene as thumbnail again :)) Like this, he put that scene after thumbnail hug scene :))

I notice this since Anikoma promotions. Tao/Setoka was the first one who appeared in all of trailers on Ryota's IG, although the trailers were cut/edit before. When you posted video on IG, you can choose when it starts and ends.

Although Ryota is main role, he should promote his role, he could choose his scene first but he didn't. 

Especially the video include "Sora", the scene Setoka was standing at the sea appeared firstly, Onii at the sea appeared later. 

Honestky, I think Ryota wanted to do like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 I have watched the translated version of that clip of Tao and the girls before. If I remember correctly she said something like that scene was like an action scene, difficult to act because she had to bend her back 90 degrees and Onii (Ryota) had to bend too while putting his hand on the table. 

Haha! I didn't know that his members teased him about the thumbnail. They are right though. It does look a bit inappropriate for kids :tongue:. It is cute how Ryota chose scenes of Tao and Tao with himself as thumbnail. 

Anikoma account announced today that they will release pictures that haven't been posted before, starting from tomorrow until the 10th of January. I'm looking forward to see them. 

• Thanks 1

@Transition Some RyoTao images from Anikoma acc. Ryota liked this post so fast.

If I'm not wrong, Anikoma acc said this is the most common scene from making time?

This is sporty couple, very cute couple, healthy couple. I notice from RyoTao often do exercises good for health, sports together like volleyball, basketball, soccer...

• Thanks 2

@ryotatao9495 Haha. Ryota is always fast to like everything regarding Anikoma. Thank you for sharing the pictures! They are so cute. I especially like the one where they are playing with the ball. I have also noticed that they were doing sports together behind-the-scene. Except that, they also did other exercises such as situps and skipping rope (this was revealed by Ryota in an interview when he mentioned that Tao has a lot of discipline and would start skipping rope between filming).

I will see if some fans on weibo will post the translations to those entries you posted above later on.

Meanwhile here's a picture that has probably been seen before that I think is cute. 

• Like 2

@setokaonii Welcome to this place. Thank you for your comment!

your pictures are very cute, I can't wait for the movie T_T

I think Ryota's ears were red. He was shy, confused.

Honestly, although the plot is very silly, many people hate it but many people said the movie is better better more than drama, and they watched it because of RyoTao, they are very very cute, lovely, their chemistry is perfect. I don't like the plot and shoujo live action. But Anikoma, I love it so much, because of RyoTao.

I think Ryota was jealous all Tao's scenes with other boys, especially Chiba because he had more scene with Tao. 

Like we said before, many fans notice Ryota was jealous about Chiba-Tao moments on stage, especially Chiba has known Tao for 6 years, they worked 3 films. And Chiba said Ryota went to another place when Chiba was kissing Tao on film. Ryota answered he had Onii's feelings, he was jealous. 

• Like 1

@setokaonii Welcome to the thread! I'm glad that you made an account to join our discussion here. It was the same for me I knew about Tao but I didn't know who Ryota was before Anikoma so I'm glad that I watched it and ended up liking him and also the onscreen-couple Ryota x Tao. Thank you so much for sharing the screen-captures with us! Ryota and Tao are so cute together. The first two scenes reminds me of the manga as there were similar things that happened there but in the movie I think it will be more innocent and cute. The church scene is one of the scenes that I look forward to the most. Nice capture you got of them by the way. Both of them have such beautiful and long eyelashes. 

The Takane-Setoka scene that you were talking about is it the one on the car or on the festival? From what I have seen so far of the car-scene I understand what you mean that Ryota was probably jealous of Chiba Yudai. I know fans of Ryota x Tao were a bit displeased at the fact that Tao had more kissing scenes in total (movie + drama) with Yudai than with Ryota. 

@ryotatao9495 You have good eyes. Ryota's ears do look red in the church scene, just like in the scenes in the drama version where he was very near Tao. I don't remember if they were red as well in the last scene of the movie where Setoka kissed him near the beach?

Although people usually complain about liveadaptions of shoujo manga Anikoma got unexpectedly a lot of popularity, especially in Mainland. On weibo they are currently holding a poll of the most liked onscreen couples of 2017 where artists from Japan,  South Korea, Mainland etc are featured. Ryota and Tao are number 1 (last time I watched at least which was 2 days ago). Of what I have seen on youtube, kissasians etc. Anikoma is quite popular overseas too. I'm glad for the cast. 

• Like 2

@setokaonii Thank you for your commnent.

Tao & China had more intimate scene. I'm jealous, I can feel Onii/Ryota feelings. Ryota didn't hide it, right. Many fans realize it. 

How about Onii and Setoka? Did they have more intimate scenes? How about the scene Onii kissed her neck? 

Eh, I'm sure I saw you asked the link of interview when Ryota Tao went to 4DX Cinema. If right, 

I only save this link, some other videos on IG, if you need, I will help you.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4122530064717709 

• Thanks 1

@Transition 

@ryotatao9495

@setokaonii

Thank you all for the nice information. Love you guys so much :wub::wub::wub:

I've been following the thread everyday but as a silent reader because I don't have any news for you. I only have the same strong support as you guys for Ryota & Tao (Onii & Setoka as well).

Actually I'm the one who's extremely jealous after seeing Setoka-Takane scenes. I wish there were more intimate scenes between Onii and Setoka :cry:

I can't wait for the release of the DVD. @setokaonii you ordered it from outside Japan? Could you please instruct me how to do that?

Thank you again  

@setokaonii Thank you once again for sharing the screen-captures with us. I was hoping that Setoka was going to push Takane away before he kissed her but I guess the kiss was inevitable because it made her realize that she likes Haruka (Onii) since Takane did the same things to her as Haruka did. The bathing scene do look cute. Perhaps Tao mixed that scene up with the one in the manga so that's why she chose it as her favourite scene when she was asked which one she liked the most in the manga? :tongue:

So you read the manga before this was live-adapted? Do you still follow it? I have read to chapter 18 which seems to be how far the Chinese translation has come. There was a cute scene in the manga that would have been nice if it was included in the movie. If I remember correcly it was a scene of Setoka falling sleep so Onii carried her back to her room and then unexpectedly she didn't let go off him so he slept by her side the whole night and then he was thinking back to when she was still afraid of darkness and wanted to sleep by his side. 

Oh, I haven't really noticed the watermelon emoji before but now when you say that I think it may be like what you said that the scene has a significant meaning to both of them. 

@thuyhoang62 Welcome back! :)

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Here's the translations to the two entries that Anikoma account posted today on IG and Twitter. 

Instagram entry:

7 days left until the release of DVD & Blu-ray. Speaking of #Anikoma official account...we are going to post a lot of off-shots!! From now until the release of the movie discs, (unfortunately) we will constantly upload undisclosed pictures.

First picture that we reveal is of the Tachibana siblings doing the same (gesture) at the same time! #

By the way, the scenes that appear the most in the behind-the-scene of these two are of them eating in-between filming :blink:

#This picture also shows them looking forward to eat :lol:

#The official twitter account will post a different picture :wink:

#DVD & Blu-ray will release on the 10th of January 

Twitter entry:

7 days left until the release of DVD & Blu-ray. Speaking of #Anikoma official account...we are going to post a lot of off-shots!! From now until the release of the movie discs, (unfortunately) we will constantly upload undisclosed picture.

Setoka is letting Onii teach her how to head the football 

#Summer

---------------------------------------------------

Btw, Anikoma is one of the most searched topics on weibo today. Ryota and Tao also won the most favourite couple poll on Tencent (a Chinese media platform). It is the same poll I talked about on the previous page. 

• Like 2

Hi! Fisrt of all i would like to say Happy new Year may the new year bring to all of you hapinnes and health! I am a new member here . All this time i have been a silent reader since i really love anikoma and i love the chemistry between Tao and Ryota but i can't provide you guys with any information about them so i was hesitant about creating an account but seeing some new members gave me courage to create an account too. I am a fan of tsuchiya tao and i came to love Ryota too after watching anikoma. I really love those two. Their chemistry is just perfect! As i mentioned above i can not provide you with any information concerning those two but i share the same love for those two just like you do and also i would like to share with you a HarukaxSetoka MV that i found and has many scenes from the movie ( well in case you have not seen it....it will obviously contain spoilers about the movie).  Last but not least i would like to thank you all for the many information about the movie and RyotaxTao. thanks to you it was less painfull to wait for the movie and i was able to learn more about these two.

Edited by justananimelover
  • Thanks 2

@setokaonii like We said before, Ryota said the watermelon scene is the best scene in him. He said after the scene, he still thinks he is Onii. I notice emoji watermelon, too. Maybe it has special feelings for them.

Talk about when they liked each other, I think Ryota had a crush on Tao since the making time of drama part.

@justananimelover Welcome to RyoTao's heaven.

Your video is very very cute. So sweet!

I always wait for new fans to come here. I'm happy when this place is known and liked by fans of Ryota, Tao, Anikoma. Sometimes I see fans shared and said this place make them happy, they believe RyoTao is real. I know there are many silent reader here. Hope they'll leave a comment here. This thread need many people to active. 

@Transition  I'm so proud of this thread. Thank you very much!

Like you said:

Anikoma is one of the most searched topics on weibo today. Ryota and Tao also won the most favourite couple poll on Tencent (a Chinese media platform). It is the same poll I talked about on the previous page. 

I wonder if Tencent will hold an event to award their prize? Because I'm a fan of Cbiz. I saw many Tencent events were held and award for artists after some polls. 

I hope to see RyoTao comes to China.

It will be great if they know RyoTao has many fans, many people hope they are real. If they are real, they will be happy and stronger when many people support them.

Hashtag Anikoma got 390 million on Weibo. 

And Ryota got 740 million on Weibo.

• Thanks 1