[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

I'm dead :(((((( his eyes make me die, I can't...

Ryota is very sexy, he is a real bad boy in this MV (but still cute and shy a little bit) 

honestly I always think he has a bad boy face although he is a good and shy boy LOL 

@purplekhie  I think GENE start to change their images. All boys are over 21 years old, now is the time they are mature and sexy, can't pure can't innocent like before. 

I'm jealous with the models, but I notice that Ryota tried to keep very small distances with them (his hands were very close the girls's shoulders, also his face was close their faces but he didn't touch the girls in sitting scenes). He is a gentleman. 

Except the scene when he hugged and walked with the girls. It was out of Ryota's control. 

Yes, I think Tao is jealous if she watched this MV. But Ryota was jealous about Tao and her male partners many times. So, it is a balance LOL

I love this MV so much, all boys are great, sexy, cool.

@Transition. Everything Ryota does for Tao and Tao does for Ryota is very different what they do for another. I can see Ryota and Tao put each  other in a special place in their heart, more than a friend.

• Like 1

@purplekhie  @ryotatao9495  

Thank you for sharing the news and pictures. I haven't had time to watch the MV yet but by looking at the pictures the image that Gene members have this time is indeed more mature. 

I think Tao would think Ryota looks good there. She already thinks he is good-looking normally when he isn't dressed up. However, I think she prefers the usual Ryota, the gentle and shy Ryota. This is just what I think based on her first impression of him and Gene :tongue:.

Tao posted on IG yesterday that she think she is not doing a good job so she finds herself embarrassing and not up to standard. She said that she will continue to work hard though to overcome the problem. It seems like she is having a hard time. Hopefully, Ryota would console her. (He has liked her post so he knows about her feelings.)

• Like 1

Good news! Anikoma official instagram account posted a new entry yesterday saying that they are currently editing the BTS of the movie and that they will keep updating with pictures until the release date of the DVD/blu-ray, which is the 10th of January 2018. So we will be seeing more of Tao and Ryota soon. I wonder if they will include something similar in the BTS as P&JK did where they watch the movie together. It would be fun to see how Tao and Ryota reacts to the "classic scenes", the table-kabedon, the bathroom scene, the church scene and also the last kiss. 

I have now watched the latest MV of Gene's Big City Rodeo. I'm personally not really fond of EDM (electronic dance music). So I prefer their old songs more. Some people who have commented on youtube also think the same. They also said that this music style gives them J-soul-brothers-feel. 

• Thanks 1

@Transition you said in a tv show, Ryota said to Tao "hurry up" while she was eating, but he still waited Tao and after they walk together, you said it was a show they went to other places to eat. I only know the show where Tao, Chiba, Ryota eat in some places, but this show didn't have the scene you said.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_v9XbZxuk8VE5oMGQ1QmNYRm8/view

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  It didn't happen on the actual show. It was after it has ended. Now after reading the fan's description I'm not sure if it is that show or another s/he was talking about. Nevertheless, it was Ryota himself who revealed this on one of the stage-greetings on the last day. He said that Tao hadn't eaten sushi that day because she was busy filming for another movie so she stayed behind to continue to eat sushi. Everyone else had already left then. Although, he was saying to her to hurry up he still waited for her. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4128773240840372

Anikoma posted new pictures on IG. It was of Haruka playing football while waiting for Setoka. Ryota left a comment saying that this scene got cut from the movie. I wonder why they have to cut scenes out? The movie is already short as it is. 

• Thanks 1

This day is the beginning of October. 

There is only 3 months left of this year.

"If you want to cherish a certain person then you will have to first cherish yourself."

I heard about this saying from a certain place.

Honestly I think I'm currently doing exactly as it says. 

Even if I'm alone, in order to really cherish people who are important to me I have to first cherish myself.

During the 3 months that are left I want to use my own way to continue to push myself to become better, so these three months would be months that will be able to connect with the coming year. 

The first time I read the translation it sounded to me like Ryota was talking about a girl (important person) but after thinking for a while it can be fans and family too. What do you think? 

• Like 1

@Transition. Thanks for your translation.

Not only Ryota, but also most of people often uses these sentences when we have someone to love and want to improve our life, our career to protect that love. 

Before you love someone, you have to learn how to love yourself. 

Before you want to protect someone, you have to know how to protect yourself first.

I think Ryota talked about a girl who is very important for him. He wants to take care & protect someone, protect his love but firstly he has to make himself better, improves himself and then he can protect the one he loves. 

Ryota is the boy who wants to love with marriage sight. So, if he is dating someone, maybe he thinks about marriage.

Ryota is 23 now, too young and he is an GENE/EXILE TRIBE member, maybe he thinks he should improve his career if he wants to marry someone. 

When a boy loves, he will have many responsibilities: protect girlfriend, become a pair for girlfriend, more and more if he wants to marry her. 

"If you want to cherish a certain person then you will have to first cherish yourself"

"Even if I'm alone, in order to really cherish people who are important to me I have to first cherish myself."

If I'm not a shipper, I still think he talked about LOVE, GIRLFRIEND.

Honestly, I think Ryota was STRESSED, SAD when he was writing these sentences. Maybe he know fans don't like his image in new MV, they don't like HIS CHANGE?

maybe he has some TROUBLES, DIFFICULT in his work?

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Ryota has gained more fans and popularity since Anikoma so perhaps it is a pressure that has come because of that? Regarding the post yesterday, it once again shows that he is mature and that he is always trying to become better for people he cares for and who are important to him. As Tao said he seems like a reliable man. 

Do you remember what Tao said regarding her ideal boyfriend? 

Tao: Someone like a warrior. When he is "outside" he would work hard and protect himself well and when he is at home he should be able to let his guard down and feel at ease.

Host: Someone who can differ between being at work and off work?

Tao: Yes. I would like to create such home for him, a place to protect "his presence".

Ryota was asked different questions in this magazine and the things he said here fits the description of Tao's. That he doesn't have to be on his guard all the time and that he can be himself at home. 

Interviewer: In the drama/movie your character is arrogant. How are you in real-life?

Ryota: Before I wanted to be gentle to everyone but nowadays I think showing people how I really am is quite good. At home I can sometimes be very lazy and sometimes very lively. I hope there's someone who can accept me like this. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4121129230600000

• Thanks 1

On 20/7/2017 at 10:56 AM, Transition said:

Ryota's letter to Tao:

Although you are always saying that you are really happy that the role as "Onii" was played by me but in my heart Tao is the only choice for Setoka. At the stage-greetings and during filming you always asked if it was okay for you to act the role as Setoka but it is exactly because you are Setoka that I could become this kind of Onii. Whenever Tao-chan feels uneasy, worried or troubled Onii (I) will be by your side, to lead you, protect you and feel troubled together with you. Everything will be okay. Setoka, Tao-chan, congratulations for the premiere!

/Onii - Ryota Katayose

Tao's letter to Ryota:

Calling you onii (brother) was a mistake, if I didn't ask you back then if I could call you onii how good would that have been? Because by just calling you that right now I can barely hold back my tears. It has been tough for you this past year. Onii has been worrying if there's problem with his acting, but I don't think there's, none of us think so. Although there's a lot of actors with good acting skills and talents but they aren't onii and can't become onii either because onii is onii. During the promotion period onii had everything within his grasp. Although I'm billed as leading but the real leader is onii. Bringing everyone laughter and happiness is also onii. I can't count how many times onii's "Everything is fine" has saved me at times when I felt helpless and when my mind went blank. Hereafter, I'm sure onii will have an even better development in all sort of fields. 

/Tao

As for Tao's letter, I think it is touching but what caught my attention was how she mentioned that Ryota's "Everything is fine" made her overcome her problems.

During one of the interviews there was a host who asked her what kind of things that guys say that would make her heart flutter. She was a bit shy and just answered at first that what is most important isn't what that person says but rather who that person is. Ryota was smiling a bit awkwardly during the time that Tao was asked this question (at 1:06 in the video clip below).

Credit: おもしろチャンネル

Afterwards she said it should be "Everything is fine". She explained that she is someone who worries about things quite often so if a guy says that to her she would feel at ease/safe.

At one of the interviews for P&JK (another movie of hers) she also said she would like to meet a guy who would say those words to her.  

@Transition 

Yes, I remembered all things Tao and Ryota said, they are match with each other.

Here are some comments (maybe they were your comments) on YouTube about Ryota hugged Tao tightly on last stage July 12. 

"After Tao read her letter for Ryota, Ryota went forward to receive the letter from Tao and then they hugged each other. Ryota gave Tao a longest hug, very tight and he put his chin on Tao's shoulder, closed his eyes for awhile, they were quiet at that time (Chiba, Takuya, Sugino also hugged Tao but too short, not tight)

He said: "I totally didn't..." and then he choked. "Everyone seems to be already filming other productions now so it feels like I'm the only one who still loves this movie." "I'm not saying I'm feeling sad because of this, it is because I like you all very much so I don't know what I should do."

About Ryota's letter:

both Chiba, Sugino, Takuya and director (before) wrote and read their letters for Tao, Tao was calm and tried to keep her tears. But until Ryota read his letter, Tao couldn't keep her tears anymore and she cried so much. Ryota went around to find tissues and gave her, he repeated "everything will be OK (daijoubu dayo) (maybe he gave her some tissues or black handkerchief like you said recently that in a picture with flowers on her head, Tao still reached Ryota's black handkerchief on backstage later). I wonder if Ryota wiped Tao's eyes like Ryoma did it for Tao before.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  Thank you for finding the posts again. I really want to watch those stage-greetings. Ryota is usually calm so for him to cry openly it shows that Anikoma means a lot to him. Tao is generally more emotional but I'm sure Anikoma has a special place in her heart too. I would also like to see him help Tao wipe her tears but the fans didn't mention that he did so. However, he did pat her back or was it hug (I don't really remember) to console her. 

• Like 1

@Transition I found a Picture on Ryota's blog from August 15 - August 18, 2016. It was sky and sea at the place where they filming Anikoma. It was really the same with Tao's pic on her IG. I wonder if the pic on Ryota's blog was taken by Tao, at the same time.

Click on the pic and tell me your opinion. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Yes, there are a few pictures on Ryota's instagram that were taken by Tao including the picture of the sky that you posted above. I'm really sure about that because Tao takes picture with her "real" camera which have better quality than cellphones. Her pictures are also darker around the corners. The picture above that Tao posted of Ryota on her IG is on the same place as the one here under, which was posted by Ryota last year. 

Like Ryota did on one of his latest posts, Tao also started her post by emphasizing that October has started (she said it is the first week of October). This is probably what fans meant that his way of writing has become more like hers. 

• Like 1

@Transition

Ryoma Takeuchi has rumors that he is dating a girl who is younger than him 2 years old. She is an idol in a girl group. Ryoma was caught by paparazzi that he visited the girl's apartment. The newspaper said they have more than 10 pictures when Ryoma came to her apartment. They are a couple in 1 years. They have matching T-shirts, glasses, ear phones... Ryoma hasn't replied anything while he still posted and commented on Twitter. 

Suda Masaki and Hirose Suzu have rumors that they are dating because they are funny, close and joke each other on stage. But some opinions said they look like brother - little sister. I wonder why Ryota and Tao don't have rumors after their actions on stages, more than Sudacchi and Suzu LOL 

Honestly, if they are dating, I want they keep it in private.

I just wonder about dating rumors: LDH don't have love ban, but LDH artists rarely have dating rumors. JE have love ban, but JE artists have many rumors and most of them were real. I think paparazzi notice idols more than LDH's artists. Some LDH's fans said LDH use power to avoid rumors.

Also Reo (GENE), I read on Twitter that fans think Reo and Yurino (E-girls, LDH) are dating. Fans saw they went out and shopping. they posted the same posts on IG, have matching phone cases and outfits, same bracelets & parties/places/events, interact a lot during High and Low The Live, often like/comment most of IG posts each other. Fans said Yurino is the one who makes Reo feel comfortable and close. Fans also said they look like a couple more than close friend, but not sure.

however 95% that Yuta (GENE) has a beautiful girlfriend for a long time (some years) and she is not a celebrity.

And fans said that Hayato is dating Kaede (E-girls), I'm sad when they (Kaede fans) call Hayato is a fuccboi.

So if 1 boy 1 girl are dating, they will have something matching like phone, earphone, shirts, places, posts, go out together...

Ryota and Tao have the same pics same places on IG, the way Ryota writing becomes similar the way Tao write, Ryota likes sky, rainbow after he knows Tao, their ideal type are matching each other, their letters are sincere for each other. Both Ryota and Tao love meat, like to eat.

I notice Ryota’s face and his reactions, actions become similar Tao. Do you think so?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  If an artist get caught visiting another girl/guy's house the rumours are usually true. So it seems like Ryoma has a girlfriend now. I think it is good that Tao and Ryota haven't been caught by the paparazzi even though they meet in private; which seems to be the case based on what Tao said at DownTown and in their livechat. Otherwise I'm afraid it will make her keep distance like her previous rumours. So like you and the others said I hope they would be able to keep seeing each other privately.

Speaking of LDH, I recently read in a Taiwanese forum of what people thought of Takei Emi and Takahiro and Ueto Aya and Hiro's marriages and it seems like there are quite a few people who think that guys from Exile aren't loyal and that they don't think Emi and Takahiro's marriage will go well. They said Exile members have a lot of rumours and Aya has gotten a lot thinner since she got married to Hiro which make them think she isn't happy/blissful right now. 

I think people generally have prejudice about boybands. If we take Ryota as an example. He hasn't dated for these past 8 years and he would like his relationship to lead to marriage which shows that he is loyal and true to his relationship. 

Yes, the common interests that Tao and Ryota share are a lot. Their thoughts and their ideal boy/girlfriend criteria matches too. Their writing of texts and pictures of the sky are similar. 

As for their face and reaction being alike, I have noticed that too, especially their big laughs. They aren't those that would hold back their laughter :tongue:. Their smile look alike as well. Other fans have pointed that out. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  It was Ryota who was on DownTown that time and Tao revealed some things about him which indicated that she has been to his home before. In the livechat that Ryota and Tao had in June with the other guys a fan asked them if they would meet privately. The guys said some of us have done so but not all 5 together at once. They said the one who hasn't been able to meet them is Takuya because he is always busy. 

Thank you for sharing the screen-captures! Aw, Ryota and Tao are so cute and sweet there. I especially like the one where he lifts her up. I hope that there's a closer and longer shot of the kiss in the movie so they don't immediately zoom out once they kiss. I thought she would start calling him Haruka after the confession but looking at the subtitles she still called him Onii :tongue:. I really like the scenes I have seen so far of the movie. Hopefully, there are more sweet scenes of Setoka and Haruka. 

I don't think I have asked you this before, which scene is your favourite in the drama?

I think mine is the one in episode 5 when Setoka said it would have been good if Haruka wasn't her brother because if he wasn't she would definitely fall in love with him and then to get rid of the awkwardness Haruka started to hit her playfully and that's when their gaze met and their faces were really close to one another. 

In this scene some fans noticed that Ryota's ears were quite red and that he swallowed there (swallowing in that way usually means that a guy thinks a girl or something is very alluring.) I don't know if Ryota did it deliberately or if it was his natural reaction, like during the kissing scenes where he pouted :tongue:

Around 1:43 

Credit: 片奇凉太 Generations

• Thanks 1

@Transition. I like the scene you posted above, too. But my heart missed a beat because of this scene 

Onii was very gentle, like a prince. This scene was very sad but beautiful. 

I notice Ryota's ears were always red when he close to Tao, and his eyes often opens bigger when he saw Tao in Anikoma and real life.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495   I like the scene you chose too. It is my second favourite and my third is the one when Haruka got jealous and confronted Setoka about her kiss with Takane and he wanted to kiss her too but managed to resist the temptation in the last minute.

Ryota really likes Anikoma and it seems like he hasn't gotten out of his character yet. Even Hayato teased him about it in one of the episodes of Genetv where he mentioned Anikoma again. 

Ryota wrote in calligraphy "Komattemasu". 

Ryota: Shouldn't the background music "Sora" be played now?

Hayato: This guy has got charmed. He has always stayed within Anikoma. It seems like the cast and staff of Anikoma has casted a spell on him. For these 4 months  he has had difficulty "komattemasu".

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4159596299730017

Ryota also had a short conversation with the guy who played Suzuki-kun on IG. He wrote that he should be aware and not take a bus or else he might get kicked. Suzuki-kun then replied that Ryota is always interfering during the important moments. 

• Like 2

@Transition I think there are some reasons make him love Anikoma so much. 

Ryoa said the time filming is very happy, great and the cast are very close. I believe Ryota had many memories with the cast (especially Tao, Chiba). And Maybe had someone he loved (if true, surely Tao) LOL

Ryota said that Chiba sometimes went out to eat with Ryota and came to Ryota's apartment. Chiba said (in a show where Ryota was a guest) that he didn't see wardrobe. But after, we saw he had many outfits, total was 160. 

I wonder if Tao came to Ryota's apartment or she heard Chiba told about what Ryota did at home.

I found some sky pics on Ryota's blog in August 2016. A rainbow pic with caption was "Rainbow", similar the way Tao takes her sky/rainbow photos and her captions.

And I notice his caption "That day will surely come." in this sky pic. What did he mean, what he waited at that time? The way he took this pic was similar Tao (she had a pic with sky and Ferris Wheel, too.).

Ryota and Tao have more similar hobbies. The way he takes sky pics, captions are the same with Tao.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495   Yes, Ryota and Tao have many similar hobbies, likes to eat, (especially meat), dance, play the piano, read books, visit temples/shrines, taking photos of the sky and rainbow and also exercise. 

As for you saying that one of the reasons to him liking Anikoma a lot is because it made him like someone. You are not alone thinking that way, because I just read some comments at bilibala that said that they think Ryota has good feelings towards Tao and one of the them said it isn't weird if we think things through, Anikoma is his first romantic movie with many heartfluttering moments and he gave his first onscreen kiss to her. He hasn't had time to be that close to a girl during all these years he has been in Gene. 

I'm not 100% sure that Tao has been to Ryota's place before but when I and other fans watched DownTown our first thought was "Oh...so Tao has been to Ryota's home before.". That's how we deciphered her revelation about him not knowing how to use his own stove. But it could be like you said that she heard it from someone but as a shipper I would be happier to believe that she saw that with her own eyes. 

Here are some translations of the twitter posts from the official Anikoma account. 

Ryota: There is a difference between what Takuya shows on the outside and what he really feels inside. The transition point is perhaps arrogance? (he probably meant that Takuya looks cold and arrogant on the outside but he really isn't like that). As for Tao, there isn't a difference of what she shows and feels inside. She has always been very straight-forward and pure. 

A question from the audience "Which scene do you like the most?"

Ryota:  It is the scene where I snatched Setoka's watermelon. Because we started filming from morning and till many hours thereafter I had come to the state that I really felt I was Onii. 

The kabedon movements were done according to the request of the producer. When Ryota heard that the reaction which the audience had during this scene was very good he was very satisfied. 

A picture that I haven't seen before. Btw, it is 95 days left until the release of Anikoma DVD/Blu-ray.

• Like 1