[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Transition Like you said, I also think Tao described what she saw. But I don't know about Ryota's eyesight. sometimes, I see Ryota wears glass. Maybe he is near sighted. Because Ryota reads many books, and studies a lot of things. I only know Alan always uses contact lens, in Genekou recently, he had to wear his glass after the members woke he up and asked he dance AGEHA.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Ryota said in a magazine from 2013 that his eyesight is 0.05 on the right eye and 0.2 on the left so he must always use either contact lenses or glasses. Fans who know the measure in Japan says 0.05 is really bad. You basically can't see anything without glasses. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4163158371242036

Ryota with glasses

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4163190390486419

• Thanks 1

@Transition Oh I remember. Long ago, I read about Ryota's eyes: 0.05 on the right eye and 0.2 on the left but I think 0,2 and 0,05 are not big numbers. I think he can see well without glasses or contact lens. I don't know in Japan 0.05 is very bad. 

My left eye is 7.5 and right eye is 5.5, very bad, big numbers. but I don't have to wear glass every time, no contact lens. I still see people's face, everything around me. I use my glass when I study or read, watch tv, use internet. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  The system is different in Japan. If you have perfect eyesight you will have a

2.0 so the smaller numbers you have the worse eyesight you have. If you have anything below 0.2 you can't see properly without glasses or contact-lenses. That's why fans said that Ryota has extremely bad eyesight. They joked that he is practically blind with those numbers and they think he should do laser to correct his eyesight. If you take a look at the pictures in the link above, his glasses are quite thick which means he is very nearsighted. 

https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/japanese-optometric-system.2576569/

I have extremely bad eyesight too, -4.0 in both eyes (Swedish system) and I can't see faces, road signs etc. I wouldn't dare to walk out of the door without contact-lenses or glasses.

Now that we are on the topic of glasses I think Tao has glasses too but she usually uses contact lenses? Or is hers not that bad as Ryota's? She looks good with glasses. 

• Thanks 1

@Transition

I think Tao is nearsighted but not bad like Ryota. I think Tao doesn't often use contact lens when filming. 

Recently, Ryota posted some pictures he used his glass, quite similar Tao said. 

Ryota liked a cut of new MV on (EXILE) AKIRA's IG. This MV is too hot. There is a very hot backhug scene between Akira-san and a girl. This scene and the backhug scene in bathroom between Onii and Setoka are really the same 

Do you notice Onii's hands when he was lifting Setoka in the church (picture I shared before).?

• Thanks 2

@ryotatao9495  Ryota was most likely thinking back to his own backhug with Tao. Hihi. The scene he was mentioning a lot of times in interviews and was telling everyone to look out for. Such coincidence that we fans were all talking about his eyesight and then he posts three posts of himself with glasses on IG. Tao has liked those posts of his, as she usually does. 

Yes, I noticed that Ryota was wrapping his arms around Tao's butt while lifting her up :wink:. A few fans also noticed that when they watched the movie. Haha. We fans are really looking in detail. Although I haven't watched that scene in motion myself but from the picture I can already see that it will be very sweet. I don't know if it is just me but I think Ryota looks extra manly there. In the touching nose part both of them look very happy as well. Luckily, Tao came up with the idea and suggested to add it to the movie. I wonder if it is the first time she improvised and added her own ideas to a project? If yes, then I personally think it is a sign too that she feels comfortable with Ryota. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  According to a repost of a fan who was there, Tao came in during the pause after that the first part of the stage play was done. Ryota was wearing a mask. According to that fan, Tao and Ryota were talking to each other with the aisle/stairs between them so it seems like they were sitting on the end of the row of their respective side, so kind of beside each other but yet not really since the stairs/aisle were between them. I wonder why they were seated that way? It would have made everything suspicious if paparazzi was there and saw them sitting like that. And where were Yosuke? He was sitting nearby perhaps?  

I haven't heard anything new regarding Ryota and Tao's upcoming projects but since Tao came late to Yudai's show perhaps she is busy with something that we don't know of yet? Nevertheless, I also hope if both Ryota and Tao are free right now that they will find some time to hang out with each other. 

• Thanks 1

Another member of Exile Usa (40) announced yesterday that he has gotten married with actress Arisa Sugi (28). The trend is continuing but what I have noticed is that the Exile members are all choosing actresses that are a lot younger than them. Ryota is still only 23 so he can't possibly choose someone 10+ years younger than him and he prefers mature girls so I don't think he would go for someone much younger, so someone around his age would be suitable for him (*cough*Tao*cough*).

• Thanks 1

Arigatoo @ryotatao9495 and @Transition keeping this tread alive,,,yeah so many hope that our couple can make it again in one show but seem Tao mostly busy in other project and Ryota too with Gene,and t  in IG's Ryota post with glasses and i wonder that he look in our thread too ha,,ha...ha.,but ever  everyone notice that Tao like Ryoma IG with Kento?Yeah..today Tao chan post same picture with Ryota,,why now i wonder? 

• Like 1

@purplekhie  Yes, I just went to Ryoma's IG and Tao has indeed liked those two pictures that he posted of himself with Kento. I think it is okay though since Tao likes all pictures of those she follow. If she didn't like them then it would have been weird. 

Haha. I thought it was such coincidence too that Ryota posted the pictures of him with glasses when we were talking about his eyesight. 

I didn't expect Tao to post a picture of the Anikoma cast going to watch Yudai's stage play as she seems to avoid posting private gatherings that she has with guys. She usually just post those of her and her female friends. I would like to see pictures of her and Gene when she went to watch their concert last year with Yudai and this year with the Anikoma cast. 

• Like 1

Tao posted new pic with Chiba. I wonder if Ryota Tao also have a pic together? 

This scene in Big City Rodeo MV, the same with the scene in Anikoma (when Onii wanted to kiss Setoka after Takane's kiss). Ryota rubbed her head, too. So jealous, But no kiss. 

here is new MV cut https://mobile.twitter.com/GENE_ryota_yuta/status/922778947493928960 

@Transition @purplekhie

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  I think Tao took more pictures with Ryota and Yosuke but she probably doesn't think it is appropriate to post them. 

Oh, so there are new scenes from the MV of BCR. That's probably how Ryota does normally, touching the girl's hair and head. 

There are some people in Japan who have watched Tao's new movie The 8-year Engagement and according to a fan there's a kiss between her and Takeru Satoh. They were kissing while lying on the end of the table and they ended up flipping the table over. It seems like an intense kissing scene by reading the description. It is probably Tao's most intimate kissing scene to date.

• Sad 1

@Transition  In my opinion, both Ryota and Tao want to change their images after Anikoma. They become adults, sexy and mature. I think now is the time they improve their careers.

I think, I think I need to repair myself before watching Ryota and Tao new projects.

Honestly, I never care about Tao's kisses with partners. But now, everything has changed.

Especially Ryota, when he is sexy, close to girls in BCR, most of fans don't like it. They want a cute Ryota like he used to be. I always like cute and sexy Ryota, but when he is close to another girls (not Tao)...I'M NOT READY

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  I'm not ready to watch Tao with other guys nor Ryota with other girls either. I wonder how Ryota feels about that, knowing that he seemed jealous and just walked away when he saw Yudai kiss Tao :tongue:. As for them wanting to change for a more mature route I can understand them since they are now 23 och 22. I think as long as they are comfortable with it themselves then it is okay. 

• Like 1

@Transition

I read manga Anikoma, some chapters. 

I think, I think Ryota& Tao are really the same Haruka & Setoka.

I mean their situation. the Anikoma's story is not only in movie, but also in real life, between Ryota and Tao.

In manga, Onii loves Setoka. He said he will be beside Setoka as a brother until she loves him (like a man). If Setoka never loves him like a man, he will be her brother forever. It reminds me when Ryota said "I will wait until you love me" in a show where Ryota was chosen to confess to Tao (link I shared before). I think Ryota used to be "Onii" when he helped Tao when she was sad, stressed... easy to realize that Ryota and Tao are very close, not only co-workers. 

In manga, Onii tried to date Setoka in 1 day. Onii asked Setoka to call him "Haruka, not Onii", because they were acting a couple to receive couple coupons or something for couple.

It was difficult for Setoka to call Onii was "Haruka", like a girlfriend call her boyfriend. Setoka and Onii were confused when she calling "Haruka". 

On tv show "Tuesday Surprised", where Ryota, Chiba, Tao went to some places to eat food, Ryota said to Eiji (the host) that he want everyone calls him as Ryota, not Onii. Tao-chan and Ryota were very confused when Tao was calling him "Ryota". 

Tao always calls Ryota is "Onii", it's difficult to call "Ryota". In her letter for Ryota, she said call "Onii" is a mistake. It makes she cries a lot now.

And Chiba, he is really similar his role. His role realized Haruka loves Setoka, Haruka was jealous when Setoka close to another boys and tell Haruka about that thing. In real life, Chiba makes fans think he knows something between RyoTao, and he teased Ryota was jealous, went to another place, didn't want to see kiss scene of ChibaTao.

Like Transition said before, after Chiba teased that, Ryota said he had Haruka's feeling, he was jealous a little bit. Ryota also said the similar thing between Haruka and Ryota is jealous. 

What do you think?

@purplekhie I really think Ryota knows this thread, knows about RyoTao shipper. Easy to find this place, right? Searching "Ryota Katayose", "Tsuchiya Tao" or both their name, soompi will appear in one of first results on google. Ryota really loves Anikoma, Onii and Setoka, also likes Tao, so I think he searched when he had time LOL.

Ryota is really love Anikoma, both manga. I read GENE's fans comments last year, they said Ryota was happy and had more funny reactions, he changed since Anikoma. Last year, he posted pictures, videos in Speedster backstage he read or reached Anikoma manga (the pictures had intimate scenes of Haruka Setoka, also their kiss scenes). Fans think he promoted for movie, but now they think maybe he loves Anikoma a lot.

ANIKOMA is really a fate for Ryota, right?

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  I have read the manga too but not that far as you have come. Regarding Tao not being used and therefore feels confused when she calls Ryota something other than Onii. I have noticed that too but I also get the feeling that both Ryota and Tao seems to emphasize that they are of the same age (although he was born 94 and she 95 but I guess they are counting on the year the start school so that makes them "the same age"). They have said a few times that although she calls him Onii they are actually the same age. Tao has also said before that if she was Setoka she would choose Onii too because she thinks there aren't many guys who would treat and love a girl so wholeheartedly like him and she has said before that she doesn't think it is a problem since they aren't actual siblings. So it makes me think that although she calls Ryota Onii it doesn't mean that she sees him as a real brother. 

A fan to Ryota noticed that a Japanese actor Mackenyu has followed him on Instagram so s/he is guessing that they are probably filming something together. 

• Like 1

@Transition 

Ryota followed Mackenyu, too. 
Maybe they filming together and will announce soon, since they let fans see they are following IG of each other. 
I notice Mackenyu often gets supporting roles. Maybe Ryota will be main role since LDH wants to push Ryota stronger since this company gave Ryota a fan meeting himself in Shanghai after Anikoma. LDH fans don't like his fan meeting, they want GENE FM. Ryota is tall, handsome, talented,... He has more abilities to become a "shoujo prince", like Kento, right? I don't want a shoujo prince Ryota. Honestly!

I hope they will post more Ryota & Tao pics.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  I didn't think it was wrong for LDH to let Ryota hold a fanmeeting  in China. There are a lot of people who started to like him after Anikoma and not all of them are fans of Gene as a group so the fanmeeting was like a chance for Ryota to thank the fans over there for their support. I think Ryota has the "qualities" of a prince-charming too but if he wants to become a versatile actor he shouldn't aim to become a shoujo prince. He can do like Tao though, accept some movies based on shoujo manga sometimes and also other "serious" movies sometimes. 

It was "The day of First Love" yesterday so Anikoma account posted pictures of the scene where Haruka told Setoka that he is her first love because she said when she still was a kid that she would like to get married to Onii when she gets older. Setoka said she doesn't remember saying that so that's why Haruka made that sad face. She thought he looked cute so she ran after him, jumped on a stone and then kissed him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1