[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 Are the pictures of Ryota x Tao that were in the Anikoma dvd-box from the movie or BTS? 

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the clip of Tao hugging the guys. The way she hugs people is kind of like a mother hugging a kid (the clapping on the back). Haha. :lol: Sorry Tao. 

Thank you for sharing the screen-captures of the BTS too. Did Ryota go behind Tao to help her push the swing or did he want to scare her? Either way, whenever I see them together I just can't help but smile :).

@justananimelover Please don't say so. We are glad with you just sharing your thoughts :). You don't have to feel that you have to share something in order to post here. 

Twitter update:

\There's one day left until the release of the DVD & Blu-ray /

Finally it will be released tomorrow! You have to remember to not only enjoy the main disc of Anikoma you all have to really enjoy the bonus disc that includes a lot of things as well. 

#Tachibana siblings

#Ani Ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu

Instagram update:  

#Anikoma DVD & Blu-ray will finally release tomorrow. On the day before (the release) we will give you guys the cute Tachibana siblings#

#The bonus disc with enormous content

#You will have to tell me about your thoughts

#One will easily

#React like the picture above

#Crying

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ryota and Tao look so cute in these pics. @setokaonii Thank you for sharing it with us.

It reminds me of the watermelon scene when Haruka surprised Setoka and took a bite. Here Ryota looked like he surpired Tao while she was sitting at the swing. They are so cute :blush:  I want more of them!!! 

@Transition Thank you for your nice words. :)

• Like 2

@ryotatao9495  I see. Thanks for your reply. I like how the Anikoma cast took so many pictures. One of my favourite pictures of them at the festival are the ones posted by Ryota on his IG when Tao was hiding behind him. 

@setokaonii The scene where Setoka asked Onii about the truth was a tough scene for Tao. She said that Ryota and the crew were very supportive of her. He probably wanted to cheer her up a little by pranking her and it looks like it worked since his action made her laugh. Aw, the playing piano part seems sweet. Why 'the bridal chorus' song out of a sudden? Hihi...I take it as a "good sign" for these two. 

Haha. These two just can't resist nice food. Didn't they start some yakiniku alliance together? I wonder whether they have been on any yakiniku date so far...

@justananimelover No problem :)

• Like 2

@setokaonii Oh, so that's how it was. I think it is cute though how Tao joined him to play that song. Aw, Tao recorded Ryota while he was playing the piano. So cute. Both of them are probably really good at it since they have been playing piano since they were kids. 

I have seen Tao's update. I could only understand that she wrote something about day-off but nothing more than that.:tongue: I didn't notice the hair of a guy there until a fan on weibo pointed it out. She thinks it is her younger brother Shinba but now looking at the picture the hair looks like Ryota's too when it is not styled, just like in the picture of him in Osaka on page 22 that you posted. 

I hope your copy of Anikoma Blu-ray will arrive soon. 

From Anikoma IG. Ryota and Tao are not as playful as the other boys. :tongue:

Tao just posted something about Anikoma. I'll see if there's a translation of what she wrote on weibo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Transition @setokaonii

I think Tao took a photo with someone, but she cut it.

Honestly, if it was a girl, Tao wouldn't cut her, she often posts photos with her female friends. Look at that pic, I'm quite sure it's was a boy. And Tao didn't want everyone to know him.

In my opinion, it was Ryota. I saw many Ryota's pics in real life, when he is out of fashion/hairstyle of an artist. Yes, the hair in Tao's pic looked like Ryota's hair in real life. His real hair always like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, it is definitely a guy but there has been different guesses on who it is. Someone on weibo guessed it is her younger brother while 

@setokaonii asked us if we think it is Ryota to which I answered that the hair does look like his hair when it isn't styled. If we just look at the height then it seems like the guy isn't much taller than her? Her brother isn't that tall while Ryota is 183. Ryota could be standing with his legs bend to accommodate to her height though :tongue:. But if it is her brother then I don't see the point of her cutting him off either. Everyone knows how he looks like and she herself recently posted an entry about him on IG (he is the one on the front doing the "split"). But on the post above she didn't write anything about her younger brother tagging along with her to the buffet. Hm, so I don't know but I think it is safe to say that if isn't Ryota then it is her brother and vice versa. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Transition I think if he was Ryota, he leant to Tao, the difference of height is also dependent on the one who takes that picture, angle of view, many things...We all know that thing, right?

The photo of Tao was taken from a close distance (by third person) or it could be a selfie photo by Tao, I'm quite sure that pics was taken by phone. Both 2 situations I list, if Ryota wanted to appear with Tao, he had to lean and bow, he had to be shorter, not too tall for Tao.

there are some pictures Ryota bowed, his head was very close to Tao's head and her shoulder. I'm sure all you guy saw those pictures.

• Like 2

@ryotatao9495 Yes, Ryota has stood with his legs far apart to make himself a bit shorter before and like you mentioned he has also accommodate to Tao's height before for example when he was looking at the phone she was holding and on a stage-greeting when he couldn't hear her properly due to all the noises around. So I don't deny that possibilty. 

@setokaonii That's how I'm thinking too. That she wouldn't need to cut the picture if it was her younger brother and if he went to the buffet with her than she would most likely mention that too, just like how she talked about him on the entry I posted above. Haha. We think alike. As long as it isn't Kento then it is all good.:tongue:

Thank you so much for sharing the screen-captures! They are so cute!  Is Ryota feeding Tao something in the screen-captures on the 2nd row? With his hands too? I personally think that's a gesture that only people that are close with each other would do. Those two seem to indeed be either eating or drinking all the time.:tongue: I like how Ryota's eyes seem to follow Tao whereever she goes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, setokaonii said:

Regarding the yakiniku date, have you seen Tao's instagram entry yesterday? She mentioned that she is on her day-off and going to have buffet. She uploaded it on 10PM (japan time) and her last activities on instagram was at around  2AM where she likes someone's comment don't know who. I don't know if you guys notice it but take a look at the left side of this pic, it looks like a man's hair. Do you think it's Ryota? 

I strongly believe that it was Ryota and there's no other reason for Tao to cut the image of the person with whom she took the photo but the fact that it can cause a scandal. And the part totally fits Ryota's current style

I'm so hyped now!

• Like 1

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the clips! The clip of Tao hiding behind them and "eavesdropping" I think it is the one that a fan described before when the guys were talking about what kind of hairstyles they like on girls and whether they would like the idea of their girlfriend coming to watch their concert.

I found some BTS clips from the DVD/Blu-ray on bilibili.

Here's the stage-greeting with Gene members

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18163647/

and here comes the BTS of the church-scene that we all have been looking forward to watch

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18163647/#page=2

The BTS of the church scene was quite short. Was it because they filmed it on one take? I liked how Ryota lifted Tao up for real even when they were rehearsing. It is around 00:20 and I think he had her even closer to himself under the rehearsal than on the actual filming. At the end of the clip around 05:00 if I understood it right he asked her what she thought about the scene. She said something that I didn't understand and then after a while she rubbed him on his shoulder/back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

#Today, which is also the release day of Anikoma DVD & Blu-ray, is a day that Onii did interviews! We are really thankful. Onii told us a lot of things about the Anikoma cast! We will inform you guys more about the details. 

#It has been a while since we have used "the Onii camera"

#Please also watch the ins story

#Because everyone were very happy about the off-shot project we will continue with this for a while more

#Ani Ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu

Anikoma DVD & Blu-ray releases today.

Even though the release-day has passed, today on this special day I have also recorded an interview for Anikoma. For more details please see the SNS of Anikoma -> (@anikoma_movie)

Except this there is also something else I would like to tell you guys.

I'll post another picture and update regarding that. 

Now when I'm at it, about the bonus disc of Anikoma I have not watched anything of it yet. It contains a lot of BTS and also stage-greetings and events. Practially everything are included in the disc. You will only get to see the stage-greeting which is overfilled with memories and tears on this DVD. I would be very happy if more people could own a copy of it. I used Onii's favourite picture of the Anikoma cast

#Anikoma #Anikoma DVD #Onii's camera

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Transition Just my opinion. The video you found is too short, or Anikoma wants to hide RyoTao intimate scenes? Why they didn't zoom kiss scene, intimate scenes? TT 

Ryota and Tao were really close in BTS, hm...really like a couple.

The first time he lifted Tao very natural, easy, Honestly, I think they practiced this scene before. He put his hand on Tao's waist naturally, and lifted, like it wasn't the first time. 

And the kiss scene on BTS, I think they were shy but they hid it and joked/laughed to make everyone comfortable.

I love the way they walked and talked/smiled later (after kiss scene), it was natural and peaceful. like a couple on their date.

• Like 2

LOL since New Year tht day I was going abt my day like normal and only today it hit me tht why does this thread seem silent? Unusual bc the movie release was getting nearer. But then I opened my email and turned out tht I had my account signed out hence theres no notifications LMAO and here I have abt 4 new pages worth of new posts to go through hahaha. Thanks for the new stuff relating to this couple! Theyre just getting cuter the more I look at them ugh. I also squealed hard when I saw Ryota's IG post of his visit to Tao's Pluto today. Theyre rly so supportive of each other it's so precious ;-;

• Like 3

1 hour ago, setokaonii said:

Oh my god guys!!! Ryota really went to Tao's Pluto Stage as we thought and discussed before!

@Transition Thanks for sharing the bts clips! Thank you for the translation as well! :wub:

OMG! Couple suit, right everyone? Red inside and black outside (Ryota hold in hands the black coat). 

Thank you everyone for everything, the BTS, the info, the shared feelings! I'm too excited now! Hugs to all!

• Like 4