[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The Eternal Love 1 双世宠妃

RPM

On the topic of season 2, I think it is quite likely! These two leads aren't that well-known and so I don't think they will be that expensive. A lot of reasons why season 2 didn't happen is because the leads are suddenly very popular and very busy and very expensive. The Eternal Love did pretty well and people liked their performances. Since they set up the ending to be that way, season 2 is pretty likely. I just hope that it is soon. :tongue:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jayyepeee said:

On the topic of season 2, I think it is quite likely! These two leads aren't that well-known and so I don't think they will be that expensive. A lot of reasons why season 2 didn't happen is because the leads are suddenly very popular and very busy and very expensive. The Eternal Love did pretty well and people liked their performances. Since they set up the ending to be that way, season 2 is pretty likely. I just hope that it is soon. :tongue:

I assume the focus will be modern times.. I wouldn't mind. The otp was just too cute.

19 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I assume the focus will be modern times.. I wouldn't mind. The otp was just too cute.

is it true that the novel which this drama is based on is still incomplete?So the ending for this season was based on the incomplete novel?:lol:

14 hours ago, tintin92 said:

is it true that the novel which this drama is based on is still incomplete?So the ending for this season was based on the incomplete novel?:lol:

Yes the web-novel is incomplete....but it's over 5000 chapters, well, many chapters are barely a few paragraphs long.

I didn't read the novel...but i try to read here and there to trace where the drama ended....it's around chapter 858. I read the last part where they fought the demon king (can see some minor differences eg how she won) and how they teleport back to her future world (again, another big difference, she was found at sea, after falling into water in the spirit world).

For those who can read chinese :

http://www.69shu.com/5751/

If translated into english, they only managed until chapter 31...haha....think the part when the couple went Qu house 1st time after marriage.

Some words they can't translate well, but it's quite ok. 

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/hilarious-pampered-consort-lord-i-will-wait-for-your-divorce/?pg=2

A sample....this part was when Xiao Tan was on the wall, 1st time seeing Mo Liancheng. Her saliva flowing like Yellow River...ok...haha.

She almost got choked by swallowing a saliva. This fellow looked truly beautiful. Exceptionally beautiful. Big eye candy……what´s called clear yet deep eyes, high and elegant nose, perfectly arched to almost god´s like creation thin lips, the supreme beauty. He all over emanated that indescribable exquisite temperament from a moment ago…….damn it! If she was a little more lecherous, her saliva would certainly  make one Yellow River.

Another sample....at their wedding night after he entered her room....

Spoiler

A normal man, after hearing his newly-wed wife calling time after time sweetheart, even if he was very patient and had unusually good temper, he would also think his bride had frivolous manner. Losing favor was certainty. This was precisely the first trick Qu Tang´er planned – to make Mo Liancheng to keep away from her.

Unexpectedly, Mo Liancheng indifferently said: „Are you that much impatient?“

„Yes-ah, sweetheart. Every moment of spring night[2] is worth of thousands of gold. It´s truly not good to waste it. Therefore let´s hurry up and be done with it.“ She definitely came here to nausea him to death, to make him not interested in „consummating“ the marriage. Wrong. Heh, heh. When cross-cupped wine would be drunk, even if he had sex drive, it was impossible to revive it. That was her second trick.

„Apparently, they have taught you well. You even understand thoroughly how to seduce a man. Since you are so wanton then Ben Wang can actually……. consider fulfilling you this wish.“ Mo Liancheng coldly spoke.

Suddenly, like an explosion, it blasted Qu Tang´er´s brain to dizziness.

The first trick failed…..woo woo.

After a long time…..there was no movement in bridal chamber .

In the middle of silence, from the thin lips of Mo Liancheng slowly came out few sentences: „Your wish will come true. Are you happy?“ He just wanted to make a step to walk over to bedside, only, he didn´t finish the first step.

„Wait!“ Qu Tang´er´s big spinning eyes under red headcover quickly flashed, „Sweetheart, we haven´t yet drunk cross-cupped wine.“

Mo Liancheng swept a glance at two cups of wine on the table, his eyes turned cold, „There´s no need. It´s better to directly consummate the marriage. Weren´t you very impatient?“

Qu Tang´er´s body went rigid.

Did cross-cupped wine with stuffs included in it not even got in handy? Changing to another method…… subsequently she held her forehead under the red headcover, „Sweetheart, Tang´er is feeling ill today. Had a high fever. It looked like almost 39.8 degree. I´m afraid I´m unable to help your highness to complete the wedding night.“

„Ben Wang don´t mind.“

„Uhuh. Also Tang´er got pimples on face. It seems to be a skin rash. I´m afraid if husband see it, it will affect husband´s sex drive.“  He actually said that he didn´t mind?! Go to hell with his don´t mind. The problem is that she does mind very much, ok? Besides, she had already said so much and was so blunt. Even an idiot would be able to understand her meaning, right? The meaning was —— she didn´t wanted to have wedding night!

Yet……..

„Since you showed so much consideration on Ben Wang´s behalf, then Beng Wang should even more properly treasure you tonight.“ Mo Liancheng suddenly became very patient.

„Treasure?“ The corners of mouth of Qu Tang´er twitched. She suspected she has misheard. After reflecting, she forcibly swallowed back foul words that almost came out from her throat. She continued to use her soft voice and coquettishly protested: „But……Tang´er´s period came.“

„So?“ He heard her message. It was the first time his presence caused woman to feel disgusted

„Therefore it would be better for hubby to choose another place to sleep.“

„This is Ben Wang´s bridal chamber.“

„It´s like that, right. If you don´t mind sleeping on the floor, then Tang´er wouldn´t mind you staying.“

„Very good.“ He lightly replied.

These pics are shown in some of the chapters, find them not bad. Whether look like the drama version, is another matter.

28e01fdd87ac02c38fc927baeced813c-e144042

a2263b958f6ef1cfc5265df925702421-1.jpg

11 hours ago, tintin92 said:

Yes, it is complete.. I believe someone above also responded to your inquiry. :) Happy reading! The novel was great as well. 

Though I wouldn't mind if it was incomplete because regardless season 1 left me very satisfied. 

I finished this drama yesterday and I thought this drama was fun and the ending was okay too. I'm so happy that this drama didn't have a sad ending. I think for me the best thing about the drama was the chemistry between the leads. They were amazing together and seemed so natural in their acting. There were a lot of funny scenes and I really loved the ost .

I wouldn't mind seeing another season of this story but only if they keep the two lead and the same director. Because the director is awesome :wub:. I'm quite sad that there's not more comments on this drama. I think maybe not a lot of people heard about this drama because it was a web drama. I loved this drama just about as much as I loved Go Princess Go. I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I liked this drama Eternal Love more than PA.

I came into this drama not knowing what to expect but I really enjoyed it. I highly recommend this drama to everyone :).

3 hours ago, BaiZiHua said:

I finished this drama yesterday and I thought this drama was fun and the ending was okay too. I'm so happy that this drama didn't have a sad ending. I think for me the best thing about the drama was the chemistry between the leads. They were amazing together and seemed so natural in their acting. There were a lot of funny scenes and I really loved the ost .

I wouldn't mind seeing another season of this story but only if they keep the two lead and the same director. Because the director is awesome :wub:. I'm quite sad that there's not more comments on this drama. I think maybe not a lot of people heard about this drama because it was a web drama. I loved this drama just about as much as I loved Go Princess Go. I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I liked this drama Eternal Love more than PA.

I came into this drama not knowing what to expect but I really enjoyed it. I highly recommend this drama to everyone :).

Not many people discuss about the drama because all of the people in the drama are new actors and actresses.  They don't have fan based yet, especially international fans.  Only the lead actor got some fans from PA.  But think this drama did pretty well considering we are in page 20 already.  Lifetime of Love starred big stars name but only have 9 pages of discussion and not event sub in English.  

Looking to the last 4 episodes in English sub this coming week.  

Spoiler

I tried to watch Lost Love in Time but was not captivating.  I got bored.  To much talking and seems to be slow pace.   

I would love to have this drama re edited so that some of the parts of tje story can be quite long... seeing how MLC takes care of XT... i remember there wa a part of the seriea that MLC said that he will make up to his first night when XT will be cleared of not being the 1st prince spy... what episode is that? I want the part where XT told MLC that the famous countryside prince is actually a virgin and he told XT are you that glad that your my only woman... OMG... i longed to hear that for my future hubby...

43 minutes ago, meoba said:

I would love to have this drama re edited so that some of the parts of tje story can be quite long... seeing how MLC takes care of XT... i remember there wa a part of the seriea that MLC said that he will make up to his first night when XT will be cleared of not being the 1st prince spy... what episode is that? I want the part where XT told MLC that the famous countryside prince is actually a virgin and he told XT are you that glad that your my only woman... OMG... i longed to hear that for my future hubby...

Ep6 is the episode MLC said he wanted to make up their first night.  Then they consummated their marriage.  

Ep9 is the episode she said he was a virgin.  

I have watched this drama so many times because I watched for these cheesy lines.  I watched in Viki so i also watched for viewers' comical comments.  

Finished watching ep 21&22 in English subbed.  It's really intrigued.  what i understood is that hundreds years ago in the Magical Land MLC and XT's clans were enemy.  Sound like the old MLC might have unrequited love for XT.  Somehow XT killed Sir MLC.   In revenge, the Grandpa made XT fell in love with MLC in this lifetime.  It's getting really interesting.  I really want to know more about their history in Magical Land.  I want to know why XT killed MLC.

Archived