Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I love your theory, it's a bit similar to mine 

The earthquake in Mexico might triggered Joon's decision on telling Somin whether he wanted to started pursue her for marriage or not. Since Joon will enlisting at that time I don't think he would want a girl to wait for him for 2 years but that earthquake incidence change it and thus.. the changing aura we saw in him, and how he changed his answer during interview about who gonna visited him, he mentioned that Somin has promised him to visit, but he mentioned his other female co stars that he hopes will also visit him (I think he's just trying to cover because he bluntly said JSM name first because he's too excited, we all know Joon can be too blunt sometimes with his words:D

if he mentioned Somin in the first place:wub:

Maybe the porter asked if there was anyone else

and that's why I mention the other actresses:lol:

14 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

he changed his answer during interview about who gonna visited him, he mentioned that Somin has promised him to visit, but he mentioned his other female co stars that he hopes will also visit him (I think he's just trying to cover because he bluntly said JSM name first because he's too excited, we all know Joon can be too blunt sometimes with his words

Its funny how he bluntly said jsm’s name then followed to mention his other female stars..when i watch that video i also think its a cover up.his laugh after saying his female costar names makes it more suspecious.

10 minutes ago, berb224 said:

for our shippers heart,

fr lj ig..

Muted the sound but still can clearly understand his action:lol: 

why he choose to  post this memory fr fis? 

here was the first kiss, the first kiss was on the lips later on the cheeks or I'm wrong,

It's good:wub: that he remembers that moment and also makes his important memories public:blush:

21 minutes ago, berb224 said:

Its funny how he bluntly said jsm’s name then followed to mention his other female stars..when i watch that video i also think its a cover up.his laugh after saying his female costar names makes it more suspecious.

I didn't know if it's just me but I think he even misspoke one of the actress name XD  he really took time to remember all of his female co star name :D just showed how unimportant they are to him unlike with JSM 

23 minutes ago, MayraR said:

if he mentioned Somin in the first place:wub:

Maybe the porter asked if there was anyone else

and that's why I mention the other actresses:lol:

I have another theory about him bluntly mentioning JSM name as one of the celebrity friends who will visit him, maybe he didn't want JSM to get caught in rumor if she visit him later on as he already mentioned it to media and being honest about it?

17 minutes ago, MayraR said:

here was the first kiss, the first kiss was on the lips later on the cheeks or I'm wrong,

It's good:wub: that he remembers that moment and also makes his important memories public:blush:

the first kiss scene! My most fav scene, I still remember how my heart fluttered and I get nervous even just seeing it. I don't think both LJ and SM need to act during that scene because SM had to kiss him at the most sensitive place. LJ looked so nervous because of it. And when their lips touched each other for the first time I can feel what they're thinking just by looking at their face and reaction :wub: both are feeling so nervous during the kiss and yet their heart beating so fast. 

53 minutes ago, berb224 said:

for our shippers heart,

fr lj ig..

He's doing 'Fighting' gesture to someone (He is preparing to film the first kiss scene during this and maybe he's telling .'fighting' to the one who will kissed him?) .. and why he muted the sound? Because he didn't want fans to know the identity of the camera girl? 

FIS already ended at that time and BTiMFl has already airing but he still posting his memory from FIS, showed that he can't move on from that drama ~

43 minutes ago, berb224 said:

It is true or wanted to say the first so that there would be no speculation later. that's good in a boy if it's true of his relationship I'm glad he finds, someone so transparent that he would not have it hidden:blush:

12 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

He's doing 'Fighting' gesture to someone (He is preparing to film the first kiss scene during this and maybe he's telling .'fighting' to the one who will kissed him?) .. and why he muted the sound? Because he didn't want fans to know the identity of the camera girl? 

FIS already ended at that time and BTiMFl has already airing but he still posting his memory from FIS, showed that he can't move on from that drama ~

He was a very important and significant character for him, he could not get past him.:heart:

He made a comment in a post he mentions in his comment to joong hee ... do you know what that comment says?:)

1 hour ago, berb224 said:

for our shippers heart,

fr lj ig..

31 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

LJ post that video before "Life Bar" airing.

"When I meet someone who is good. It turns out to be an ideal type of person." 

Who? *cough* you know *cough*

17 minutes ago, MayraR said:

He was a very important and significant character for him, he could not get past him.:heart:

He made a comment in a post he mentions in his comment to joong hee ... do you know what that comment says?:)

I remembered he once comment to JSM ig, don't forget Joonghee An Paker? :D

JSM did update during BTiMFL first episode airing and he commented that comment I said earlier. Perhaps he's jealous because JSM immediately has kiss scene in the first episode with LMK. That's why he mentioned his character name during FIS, "Joonghee An Paker" he misspelled his name there lol, should be Ahn instead of An and Parker instead of Paker lololl Joonie Joonie XD He can't stop being jealous

6 minutes ago, daisyven said:

LJ post that video before "Life Bar" airing.

"When I meet someone who is good. It turns out to be an ideal type of person." 

Who? *cough* you know *cough*

Actually someone speculated that he posted that video right after 22 days from the day he coming back to Korea after the Mexico earthquake .. if you guys didn't know Korean couple did celebrate their 22 days anniversary, as sourced here https://magazine.kakao.com/thekminute/datingnorms 

28 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I remembered he once comment to JSM ig, don't forget Joonghee An Paker? :D

JSM did update during BTiMFL first episode airing and he commented that comment I said earlier. Perhaps he's jealous because JSM immediately has kiss scene in the first episode with LMK. That's why he mentioned his character name during FIS, "Joonghee An Paker" he misspelled his name there lol, should be Ahn instead of An and Parker instead of Paker lololl Joonie Joonie XD He can't stop being jealous

ooh I was jealous:lol: ... and she responded to your comment you know she said?

Thanks for answering:blush:

15 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Hi MayraR,

Can you translate it to English. Thank you :)

Let me translate it for you

Si de esa coincidencia habló

Yes that is the coincidence I was talking about

El teléfono celular rosa del luchador enmascarado, lo tenía el día del viaje a la isla de Jeju.

The phone with the pink case that she had the day she traveled to Jeju

Ese teléfono celular o el estuche fue el regalo de Lee Joon, cuando fue a Japón compró el teléfono celular

That pone or that pink case was a gif that Joon bought for her in japan.

Saludos a todos ^ ^

Regards

49 minutes ago, camichi said:

Let me translate it for you

Si de esa coincidencia habló

Yes that is the coincidence I was talking about

El teléfono celular rosa del luchador enmascarado, lo tenía el día del viaje a la isla de Jeju.

The phone with the pink case that she had the day she traveled to Jeju

Ese teléfono celular o el estuche fue el regalo de Lee Joon, cuando fue a Japón compró el teléfono celular

That pone or that pink case was a gif that Joon bought for her in japan.

Saludos a todos ^ ^

Regards

Hello:).What I said was that the pink cell phone that Lee Joon bought him in Japan, took him to the trip he made with his companions to the island of Jeju.

14 minutes ago, MayraR said:

Hello:).What I said was that the pink cell phone that Lee Joon bought him in Japan, took him to the trip he made with his companions to the island of Jeju.

Hola , se perfectamente lo  que  quisiste decir...solo me tome la libertad de traducirlo textualmente para alguien mas quien asi te lo solicito.

El telefono con case or carcasa rosada con el luchador enmascarado que Joon compro para ella en japon y que ella lo llevo en su viaje a Jeju.

:D saludos 

4 minutes ago, camichi said:

Hola , se perfectamente lo  que  quisiste decir...solo me tome la libertad de traducirlo textualmente para alguien mas quien asi te lo solicito.

El telefono con case or carcasa rosada con el luchador enmascarado que Joon compro para ella en japon y que ella lo llevo en su viaje a Jeju.

:D saludos 

OK Thank you very much for telling me it's the first time I'm in this forum and I do not use it well. Thanks, I'll try to write in English, sorry if I do not explain myself well:)

Archived