Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never doubted the ship, for me Somin went to the Fanmeting was a great test, even more what he said that he suspended the recordings of the drama to attend the fanmeting, that for me the only thing it means is the love and interest that she has for Him that's why I do not doubt that he will not only visit once, I think he will go many times:wub:

3 hours ago, berb224 said:

I really want to think min Jinwoong is hinting something here.

But i think  media and fans choose to ignore it...w/c is good for our  joonmin couple.

jinwoong, I knew many things in the phyto that Lee Joon, I delete the comet that you are doing in my room and Lee Joo said We only laughed. later Lee joon deleted the photo because it could be spoiler, but alfinal was not spoiler:D

1 hour ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

Mido said he is handsome. Somin replied.l,whats that. U didnt even evwr said im pretty. Plewse say im pretty too. 

maybe Somin was jealous<_<why Lemido said handsome to Lee joon, 

Mido said he is handsome. Somin replied.l,whats that. U didnt even evwr said im pretty. Plewse say im pretty too. 

I do not think Somin was jealous because Lee mido  did not tell him she was pretty:D

Somin is jealous of LJ? hmmm:wub: maybe she just missed him because LJ was coming back from Japan at that time

I have seen that some people think that this publication has to do with drama. but since then there is no ht, nor any legend in the caption, in this photo you see A Somin, sad, you can see that I cry a lot, it has nothing to do with the drama:(

26 minutes ago, berb224 said:

good morning joonmin shippers!

a salute fr our lovely couple,they’re adorable...

good morning, if they are adorable, I love how they look together, they were very nervous in the fanmeting:wub:

Archived