Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Joonmin shippers. Silent reader here. But,can i say i'm have been following this thread since it exist? The reason why i  sign up this Soompi forum because of the 'other' thread. They saying that Joonmin act like lovey dovey in the BTS because of the sake of rating (WHATTT???). I dont think so. FIS is no 1 in their time slot .They don't need such act to increase their rating.Even the Dispatch reporter who came to the FIS set (Ep 30) said when the camera turn off, reality is more heart fluttering.  Put aside Lee Joon, JSM is always close with her co star .Example Kim Young Kwang (d-Day) and i think JSM have more chemistry with him than LMK. You can check the BTS and ig. And also I think eyjooniesh as LJ long time fan know that LJ is not very close to his partner like JSM,right?For me, i just respect their opinion. But , time will tell.I hope they will become next Rain and Kim Tae Hee . They have relationship when Rain was still in the army. I  feel very sad for what happened to Joo Won-Boa, and also Lee Min Ho -Suzy. Maybe that the reason why Lee Joon didn't want to  announce their relationship. I believe there is something going on between them , not as close friend but lovers. Sorry for my bad English.

There is some hints in their instagram. I dont know how to post the picture but there is one black and white picture in Somin instagram dated 23/10/2017. And she is wearing a ring. BTIMFL fans think that a hints for that drama, but  that date is the day before Lee Joon enlist  . I think she is missing him like crazy.  And maybe Lee Joon gave that ring to her . 

Hi @irisariadne m glad that u join this thread! Welcome to reality and not to delusions! I believe that we joonmin shippers can see real thing..

what?Act lovey dovey for sake of rating?

common, in my opinion btimfl bts are for fan service... but anyways everyone has its own opinion let them be, and let them delu over small things.(sorry for my delu word,i just read a comment on jeju pics that jsm hands on lmk lap, maybe they eyes blurr coz i dont see any).

lets just hope n pray for our ship to sail steadily..fighting Joonmin!

@irisariadne welcome to this thread, even though this thread is not as havoc as the other JSM's ship thread because the drama just recently ended unlike FIS this drama has ended months ago but the ship still sailing smooth because of the actress's interaction with her recent co star is just purely professional based on work background not more than that. 

58 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

They saying that Joonmin act like lovey dovey in the BTS because of the sake of rating (WHATTT???). I dont think so. FIS is no 1 in their time slot .They don't need such act to increase their rating

I laughed when I read that they claimed FIS bts is purely made for fanservice when in fact the drama already gained highest rating in their timeslot KBS don't even need to promote the drama like hell anymore when in fact the number of people who watch bts is not that much compared to their 36% and above rating. Are they talking about TVN ? TVN need to promote their drama more because it aired on cable channel not mainstream one like KBS. 

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

And also I think eyjooniesh as LJ long time fan know that LJ is not very close to his partner like JSM,right?For me, i just respect their opinion. But , time will tell.I hope they will become next Rain and Kim Tae Hee . They have relationship when Rain was still in the army. I  feel very sad for what happened to Joo Won-Boa, and also Lee Min Ho -Suzy. Maybe that the reason why Lee Joon didn't want to  announce their relationship. I believe there is something going on between them , not as close friend but lovers. Sorry for my bad English.

Yes I'm a long time fan of LJ and he's not even that close and flirty with his previous co star before even though they're pretty, he's not the type of man who loves having skinship either, even with Oh Yeonseo on WGM he took long to just hold her hand because he said it's hard for him to touch a girl because he respects them, I still remember his interview where he took more than hundreds days just to hold his girlfriend's hand. But he's an actor now and his job required him to have skinship with woman a lot, but in bts he always tried to maintain that off-skinship relationship unlike what I see he did with JSM which is quite rare of him, they're being so touchy and flirty and KBS even hid the part where they're so lovey dovey with each other, I also don't know why they hid it. 

54 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

There is some hints in their instagram. I dont know how to post the picture but there is one black and white picture in Somin instagram dated 23/10/2017. And she is wearing a ring. BTIMFL fans think that a hints for that drama, but  that date is the day before Lee Joon enlist  . I think she is missing him like crazy.  And maybe Lee Joon gave that ring to her . 

you must mean this post right? I can guess just by looking at the date, 23 October 2017, the next day is 24 October 2017, the enlistment date of her 'boyfriend' :wub: Can I use that term, I know we're still not sure of that yet but I can't help using that term. 

here's the link where he enlist on that day :-

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/lee-joon-is-enlisting-today-without-any-ceremonies

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/25/watch-lee-joon-gifts-fans-sweet-farewell-mv-following-military-enlistment/

Lee-Joon6.jpg

Lee Joon, who enlisted in the military on October 24, bid farewell to his fans with a lovely solo track. 

I also think that ring is given by lee joon to her.. but btimfl fans is claiming that ring for her scene in btimfl??? which one is true? well I think we knew already

Cheer up joonmin shippers! Lets not be shaken by jsm’s new ship thread...I know some shift to new thread ‘coz our ship captain is away for 2yrs, but lets keep our faith.

speaking of the ring remind me of this...

fr ig

1 hour ago, berb224 said:

Hi @irisariadne m glad that u join this thread! Welcome to reality and not to delusions! I believe that we joonmin shippers can see real thing..

Hi Chingu, thanks for welcoming me and making this thread alive. That the reason why i still ship this couple. Because the feel is real. I don't feel this way with other celebrities. 

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

@irisariadne welcome to this thread, even though this thread is not as havoc as the other JSM's ship thread because the drama just recently ended unlike FIS this drama has ended months ago but the ship still sailing smooth because of the actress's interaction with her recent co star is just purely professional based on work background not more than that. 

Hi,thanks  @eyjooniesh .

Although the FIS drama don't have the NG cut like BTIMFL , it does't mean that their interaction is not natural. Remember when KBS cut the part when Somin patted Lee Joon thigh several time. And someone from FIS thread said that Somin said Chagiya to Lee Joon??? I hate it KBS when they cut that part.:confused: I want to know what Lee Joon said to her.

On 12/4/2017 at 3:45 PM, irisariadne said:

Hi Chingu, thanks for welcoming me and making this thread alive. That the reason why i still ship this couple. Because the feel is real. I don't feel this way with other celebrities. 

You're on the right and safe ship, even though LJ is in military now doing his service for the country in one of the hardest and strongest division which is the 137th Mechanized Infantry Battalion of the 16th Mechanized Infantry Brigade of the 8th Mechanized Infantry Division. (source from iamoutoftime from Twitter

I still believe Somin will be loyal to him and I think they have made a promise already, 

3 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

its my first time shipping kdrama couple and i believe with my intuition..same as u,the feel i real too.like our couple is match made in heaven!( its ok to be delusional sometimes right?)

fr ig

6 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Hi,thanks  @eyjooniesh .

Although the FIS drama don't have the NG cut like BTIMFL , it does't mean that their interaction is not natural. Remember when KBS cut the part when Somin patted Lee Joon thigh several time. And someone from FIS thread said that Somin said Chagiya to Lee Joon??? I hate it KBS when they cut that part.:confused: I want to know what Lee Joon said to her.

this bts she clearly said "chagiya" she called him "chagiya" and kbs had to cut that part disconnecting what LJ said 

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

Yes, this one Chingu. And, i watched BTIMFL, there is no scene where Ji Ho wearing a ring. Se Hee just gave her earrings. And , another hint when  on 9 October when LJ and So min posted their picture on the instagram at the same time and there is one picture of LJ that have a date like Somin photo but he cropped the picture ('17). I think maybe they went out together that day??? What do you think?

38 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

You're on the right and safe ship, even though LJ is in military now doing his service for the country in one of the hardest and strongest division which is the 137th Mechanized Infantry Battalion of the 16th Mechanized Infantry Brigade of the 8th Mechanized Infantry Division. (source from iamoutoftime from Twitter

I still believe Somin will be loyal to him and I think they have made a promise already, they're both MIA (missing in action) during chuseok holidays and we got IG posts from both of them separately and seems like they're going to similar place??

In second pic of LJj's ig post, he cropped the date...why?

I'm sorry , i also want to ask you this question and did'nt realize that you posted it already. Yes, why he cropped the date. Hmmm suspicious

Archived