Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

32 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Because I'm free , so I edit the video for Part 2 and Part 3 ㅋㅋㅋ.

(I'm newbie for editing the video so its not 100% like the original video, Im just using the Window Movie Maker .Example in part 2 before AJH open his letter, he remember the MY wedding but i'm not include that scene).

But , all credit goes to Kdramastargram IG.

* This video is just for fun . It has nothing to do with shipping the OTP in real life.

I've fun watching this XD thanks for editing @irisariadne

Spoiler

I would prefer other handsome young male actors as their love rivals, maybe Kang Haneul, Lee Jehoon or Jang Kiyoung? :D 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@eyjooniesh That's okay. We already talked about this many times (Joonmin reunite in a drama) before  they are confirmed dating. And then we still talk about it like every month ,right ?? hihi ^_^ .But, i never bored talk about it.  I'm not gonna lie, i really desperate to see that happen although i know we have little chances. 

Well, we had Kang Da Bin before as love rival but he is just supporting cast in FIS and not the second lead. Sometimes, second lead are more handsome than first lead.And fortunately, I rarely have second lead syndrome in Kdrama , so i'll  always be #teamleejoon B). I love to see Jealous Joon again:lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@eyjooniesh@irisariadne There's nothing wrong with wanting to see these two crazy kids reunite in a future drama.  If it's meant to happen, then it will happen.  Remember, stuff happens in this world for a reason.

I can definitely relate to you and everyone else who's still commenting on this thread.  They were and still are quite the couple.  I'm seeing that people are still reading my original fanfic (Love Conquers All Ways) which I look at as people are still invested in this couple.  As long as we forums like this to discuss, then we can certainly help keep hope alive. 

On a side note, I really missed you all.  It's been quite a crazy year.  Keep the comments up!

Jung So Min was appointed as an ambassador of the Miral Welfare Foundation on May 31st. 

v2tPXCe.jpg

jr2EOb5.jpg

Spoiler

And this month is exactly one year our Joonmin first kiss:wub:

giphy.gif

I think they must be nervous like crazy during this scene .Their heart must beating very fast at that time . :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Somin wearing the pink suit similar fabric to what Joon wear during their first kiss scene. Is it just a coincidence? And this month is same month the kissing scene being filmed last year. They noticed they love each other too just like AJH and MY during the kiss? :wub:

I dont know is it okay to post the FIS unseen Bts here because i took this from cutefairy instastory. But credit to cutefairy and Hoiya. I hope after this we can get the Bts for kiss scene:tongue:

Edit: I'm sorry. I already post the gifs but it just give the link.I will try again on Monday by using my pc.

Lee Joon in We Got Married 2012

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Lee Joon was among 3 candidates to play Jo Seok in The Sound of Your Heart but in the end Lee Kwang Soo got that role. 

MpevDBf.jpg

And Ahn Joong Hee's role was originally offered to  Joo Jin Moo but he declined due to scheduling issue.  

InLHNhE.jpg

6 years later , Lee Joon wish is come true:wub:

YXR5M0H.jpg

Archived