Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

4 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

it's also Joon's fav drink, during mblaq this is war making video, they're asked to pick their fav drink and guess what's his choice? the sweet blueberries smoothies of course ! along with the whipped cream and all that sweet stuffs in it :D I'm too lazy to find that clips 

so it's blueberry yoghurt smoothie, still blueberry, his girlfriend favourite fruit

After you said that, i'm searched that video on Youtube  , and I didn't  realize you already post this picture but since i made a gifs so i just post it anyway hihi

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And she said she already booking the tickets to watch Deadpool, so maybe she will watch it with Joonie???:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

And she said she already booking the tickets to watch Deadpool, so maybe she will watch it with Joonie???:rolleyes:

FYI I like deadpool too :lol: because of Ryan Reynolds, I used to stan him :lol: Somin give me high five! ^_^ 

Maybe she reserved couple seat? :wub: to watch with Joonie of courseB) while chewing popcorn and holding hands :heart: I thought Deadpool movie is not her taste because she's more to artsy film, she used to post "Call me by your name" movie, that's an award-winning movie. But she can has variety of taste. If I'm not wrong Joon is the one who likes to watch this kind of Hollywood movie , for example he and his best friend Jiyong used to watch cinema together when he's still single :D

I don't remember what films they're watching but yeah, similar to that

On 5/17/2018 at 2:32 PM, eyjooniesh said:

FYI I like deadpool too :lol: because of Ryan Reynolds, I used to stan him :lol: Somin give me high five! ^_^ 

Maybe she reserved couple seat? :wub: to watch with Joonie of courseB) while chewing popcorn and holding hands :heart: I thought Deadpool movie is not her taste because she's more to artsy film, she used to post "Call me by your name" movie, that's an award-winning movie. But she can has variety of taste. If I'm not wrong Joon is the one who likes to watch this kind of Hollywood movie , for example he and his best friend Jiyong used to watch cinema together when he's still single :D

I don't remember what films they're watching but yeah, similar to that

Count me in , chingu. I also like DeadpoolB)

Haha, I also think like that. We always see that in Kdrama, when the OTP sharing the popcorn and then, their hands touches when grabbing popcorn at the same time:wub: .  

#Just for fun

But if they are watching horror movie, maybe the situation is like this (Ok, i just imagine that is Joong Hee is Somin , Dad is Lee Joon) 

giphy.gif

Or maybe like this :lol::tongue:

giphy.gif

I think maybe they enter the cinema hall few minutes late after the movie started and leave before the movie finish.If not,people will notice them . And maybe they wearing a mask? :ph34r:. (so many maybe hihi)  Before this, netizen took picture of LJ when he spend his time with his mom after watching My Brilliant Life. 

Spoiler

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Spends Quality Time with Mom During ChuseokLee Joon

Chuseok or the mid-autumn festival is one of the biggest holidays wherein everyone–including idols–get to breathe, relax, and share some quality time with their families or, sometimes, friends. During this period, many celebrities take advantage of the holiday and try to do the things they otherwise cannot do when the city is busy and everyone’s out and about. One of those celebrities who managed to roam around freely and spend time with family is MBLAQ’s Lee Joon.

Recently, photos of the singer spending some time with his mother circulated in online communities. The singer is spotted with his mother having a movie date in Apgujeong. The two are said to have watched the family movie “My Brilliant Life” featuring Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won.

According to the netizen who spotted the mother and son, the two had a lovely time together as they watched a movie and drank coffee together.

Even on his day off, Lee Joon looked quite stylish as he wore a casual striped shirt, red shorts, and black jacket. Although he didn’t wear a mask to conceal his identity, he put on a black cap and black rimmed glasses as a form of “disguise” and spent time comfortably with his mother.

The netizen who spotted them added that Lee Joon was very caring towards his mother.

20140909_1410245185_42171500_1_99_201409

Although they are publicly dating, but they can't dating freely in public  (is i'm using the correct word?) because of LJ's  MS issue. So, if netizen took their picture, for sure k-netz will criticize them. :(

I saw our JoonMin forum still become hot topics, now and the last time I logged on, which is about 5 hours ago. I don't want to sound rude and I want to apologize first if I hurt anyone, but I want to ask someone in this forum is it possible to change the photo whenever we become hot topics? I notice the forum's photo is from the first one who started this thread which is @nammminn but now she's not active anymore and her profile picture is the one shown, I think it's inappropriate for this forum because it's not JoonMin's picture ㅠㅠ(I'm okay if it's a cat's picture or other animal, cartoon etc, I don't know how to explain this but I felt it's just a bit too much for Soompi to put the forum starter's profile pic as the forum's header, they should change the way they operate.. 

can anyone tell how to change this? @stroppyse could you help us? If not burdening for you, could you tell us one of the way to solve this issue? 

I know kdrama isn't logic but it's more illogical when Ahn Joonghee is 35 years old, and Miyoung is 31 in this drama. Here they just look like they're fresh out of college:D 

Spoiler

hyeyeoung being younger than ahn joonghee already intolerable enough for me actually XD 

FIS will continue to be my most favorite familyb kdrama. Reply 1988 used to be the first one in my list, but now they're second! :lol: 

I know this is every shippers hope, I want them to reunite again for a miniseries drama, since most kdramas are slumping now, it won't be hurt to reunite a real life couple for a drama right, producers? writers? 

I wish PD Yoon Seokho, the legendary PD who produces Autumn in My Heart, Winter Sonata can comeback and work with our JoonMin to produce another Hallyu drama :wink: This will resulted in Lee Joon and Somin's career skyrocket 

Spoiler

250px-Autumn-imh.jpg

250px-Winter_Sonata_(TV_series).jpg

@eyjooniesh although i said before this , i want them romantic comedy drama with a love line , but i change my mind.  If they reunite again but in a  drama like Gapdong (where both of them are psycho killer ) or they become assassins like Mr and Mrs Smith, that is ok for me. I will watch anything as long as they are together in one drama. 

Yes, they can be like Jang Na Ra, who still can acting as college student in Confession Couple/Go Back Couple although she is almost 40 years old.. 

giphy.gif

Credit : kdramastargram IG

* This video is just for fun . It has nothing to do with shipping the OTP in real life.

Actually , Kdramastargram already post 3 videos where she/he combined  FIS & BTIMFL drama . This is the first part. The second part is when Ahn Joong Hee come to see Mi Young and then saw Nam See Hee and Mi Young  at the bus stop and then Ahn Joong Hee receives the DNA test result. Part 3 , Ahn Joong Hee tell Mi Young that they are not siblings and then Nam See Hee  & his office mates  saw AJH pick up MY. And , at night Nam See Hee ask Mi Young about it and Mi Young said do she need to answer that question .She/he is so creative.:lol:But, unfortunately, Kdramastargram already deleted her/his IG. So,  i dont know what is the ending. :bawling::bawling::bawling:.

I found this video because someone repost this in her IG.

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

Credit : kdramastargram IG

* This video is just for fun . It has nothing to do with shipping the OTP in real life.

Actually , Kdramastargram already post 3 videos where she/he combined  FIS & BTIMFL drama . This is the first part. The second part is when Ahn Joong Hee come to see Mi Young and then saw Nam See Hee and Mi Young  at the bus stop and then Ahn Joong Hee receives the DNA test result. Part 3 , Ahn Joong Hee tell Mi Young that they are not siblings and then Nam See Hee  & his office mates  saw AJH pick up MY. And , at night Nam See Hee ask Mi Young about it and Mi Young said do she need to answer that question .She/he is so creative.:lol:But, unfortunately, Kdramastargram already deleted her/his IG. So,  i dont know what is the ending. :bawling::bawling::bawling:.

I found this video because someone repost this in her IG.

I've seen this video before and I like it because at the end she made AJH and MY together of course. 

I didn't know she deleted her ig until you mentioned here. :o 

In this video I could see the difference JSM portray her character as Miyoung and Jiho. she's talented actress.

On 21/5/2018 at 10:19 PM, eyjooniesh said:

I know kdrama isn't logic but it's more illogical when Ahn Joonghee is 35 years old, and Miyoung is 31 in this drama. Here they just look like they're fresh out of college:D 

Hide contents

hyeyeoung being younger than ahn joonghee already intolerable enough for me actually XD 

FIS will continue to be my most favorite familyb kdrama. Reply 1988 used to be the first one in my list, but now they're second! :lol: 

I know this is every shippers hope, I want them to reunite again for a miniseries drama, since most kdramas are slumping now, it won't be hurt to reunite a real life couple for a drama right, producers? writers? 

I wish PD Yoon Seokho, the legendary PD who produces Autumn in My Heart, Winter Sonata can comeback and work with our JoonMin to produce another Hallyu drama :wink: This will resulted in Lee Joon and Somin's career skyrocket 

Hide contents

250px-Autumn-imh.jpg

250px-Winter_Sonata_(TV_series).jpg

OMG I am sorry Dear but these Dramas are the most sad Dramas i have ever seen. I did not like any of them. If i remenber well the firts one was so sad. The leads died. Winter Sonata was not too bad, but the girl was so stupid always doing what ever her parents wanted her to do. She was always crying and crying and her Mother in love mistreated her a lot (The mother of her best friend-boyfriend) Some times i hated the famele lead because of her stupidity and at the end the guy got blind. It was too much.

:unsure:

6 minutes ago, camichi said:

OMG I am sorry Dear but these Dramas are the most sad Dramas i have ever seen. I did not like any of them. If i remenber well the firts one was so sad. The leads died. Winter Sonata was not too bad, but the girl was so stupid always doing what ever her parents wanted her to do. She was always crying and crying and her Mother in love mistreated her a lot (The mother of her best friend-boyfriend) Some times i hated the famele lead because of her stupidity and at the end the guy got blind. It was too much.

:unsure:

haha it's okay, I don't quite like how Autumn in My Heart ending too, I haven't watch Winter Sonata actually:rolleyes: but I know the drama is among the top grossing hallyu kdrama ever made before Descendant of The Sun , Goblin etc. 

From your post, I now get how makjang the olden days kdrama used to be :astonished: :lol::lol:

But what I actually like is the OSTs, directing of the PD Yoon Seokho even though it's an olden days drama but he manage to capture the emotion and portray amazing cinematography from all those dramas he used to produce. He's not the script writer so he's not in charge of how the drama's storyline will be so it's still safe to wish for LJ and JSM getting offered to work under him right?^_^ 

I just googled and to my surprise this PD latest comeback is Love Rain starring Jang Geunsuk and Yoona SNSD, I don't think that drama do well in term of rating but I still remember the drama is the most expensive drama ever sold for international market, correct me if I am wrong. I dropped that drama after 4-5 episodes and I don't remember my reason, but I still love the OST's till now, and the cinematography of that drama. 

Anyway I still am hoping for them to reunite for a drama, with an amazing PD and script writer, of course not the kind of makjang storyline like they used to have in Autumn in My Heart, Winter Sonata, Love Rain etc :tongue: but I won't complain either if the drama has sad ending since they're actually together in real life. As long as we can enjoy their amazing portrayal and great acting so I won't mind what type of drama or movie.

@irisariadne  wants them to be psychopath together, I think it's cool suggestion for a movie or OCN drama maybe since their channel have the dark kdrama vibes always, LJ and JSM can be like Harley Quinn and Joker couple from Suicide Squad, I can imagine how fun their acting gonna be XD 

11 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

haha it's okay, I don't quite like how Autumn in My Heart ending too, I haven't watch Winter Sonata actually:rolleyes: but I know the drama is among the top grossing hallyu kdrama ever made before Descendant of The Sun , Goblin etc. 

From your post, I now get how makjang the olden days kdrama used to be :astonished: :lol::lol:

But what I actually like is the OSTs, directing of the PD Yoon Seokho even though it's an olden days drama but he manage to capture the emotion and portray amazing cinematography from all those dramas he used to produce. He's not the script writer so he's not in charge of how the drama's storyline will be so it's still safe to wish for LJ and JSM getting offered to work under him right?^_^ 

I just googled and to my surprise this PD latest comeback is Love Rain starring Jang Geunsuk and Yoona SNSD, I don't think that drama do well in term of rating but I still remember the drama is the most expensive drama ever sold for international market, correct me if I am wrong. I dropped that drama after 4-5 episodes and I don't remember my reason, but I still love the OST's till now, and the cinematography of that drama. 

Anyway I still am hoping for them to reunite for a drama, with an amazing PD and script writer, of course not the kind of makjang storyline like they used to have in Autumn in My Heart, Winter Sonata, Love Rain etc :tongue: but I won't complain either if the drama has sad ending since they're actually together in real life. As long as we can enjoy their amazing portrayal and great acting so I won't mind what type of drama or movie.

@irisariadne  wants them to be psychopath together, I think it's cool suggestion for a movie or OCN drama maybe since their channel have the dark kdrama vibes always, LJ and JSM can be like Harley Quinn and Joker couple from Suicide Squad, I can imagine how fun their acting gonna be XD 

I liked Love rain because i was a Jang Geunsuk fan, even it was the firts time i saw Yunna and i think she was better than she is now, and i have to say i do no like her less her acting. It was nice .

Because I'm free , so I edit the video for Part 2 and Part 3 ㅋㅋㅋ.

(I'm newbie for editing the video so its not 100% like the original video, I'm just using the Windows Movie Maker .Example in part 2 before AJH open his letter, he remember MY & NSH wedding but i'm not include that scene).

But , all credit goes to Kdramastargram IG.

6 hours ago, camichi said:

I liked Love rain because i was a Jang Geunsuk fan, even it was the firts time i saw Yunna and i think she was better than she is now, and i have to say i do no like her less her acting. It was nice .

Jang Geunsuk is very good actor, I actually tuned in to Love Rain because of him, and I don't remember how his chemistry with Yoona, in the past she was infamous for not-so-good acting but I think it has improved now.  

I love that drama's vibe, but I think due to the storyline development the drama kinda flop despite the high budget and good PD. 

LJ might not have the top visual as JGS but I still would love to see him in romance drama, along with SM of course:wub: I know I keep saying -I want them to reunite in drama- many times, I wish it will be granted

"Every thought is a prayer and every word a spell"

20170529124556_1070277_600_401.jpg

250px-Poster_of_the_Love_Rain.jpg

Archived