Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, camichi said:
So Min in Canada. This fan met her. She is visiting her brother.

What I see from the IG, some posted somin stand on the left side some posted in the right side. Which side was she standing next to the guy?

4 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Joon is still enlisting so it's illegal for him to fly outside the country for now. I think Somin visiting her brother who's studying there. And notice she wore the ring:wub:

Ring is always here and makes me feel happy and sweet❤️

lovely couple with pretty visual :heart:

Dbj4NWcUQAAlwoX?format=jpg

Dbl5BPOU0AENry-?format=jpg

DbrpMLzVAAEW1Qw?format=jpg

DbtA_LHUwAAYuVY?format=jpg

Db7OitqVMAAsN0a?format=jpg

can't stop looking at them ><

They may not have the chance to work together again in a drama project, but I hope they can be successful in their respective career after this no matter who their partners are. Maybe LJ won't take up a rom com drama again because he said he doesn't have the face for it, this guy is more into thriller and serious type drama or movie. I hope he will able to achieve success no matter what genre he will pick after this. For SM, since she is now called as the Romantic Comedy Queen, so there will sure be a lot of rom com drama being offered to her, prepare our heart JoonMin shippers! We know they are always loyal to each other. I hope her counterparts for her next drama will be super famous guy and the drama is sure a hit !:lol: Same goes to LJ, next year he will discharge, wonder why there's still no news of his public service, did he already start his duty there?

On 4/27/2018 at 9:13 PM, eyjooniesh said:

I just want a brilliant directing and plot for their drama, maybe a romantic movie will also do :wub:  but will they agree to work together again as a couple? Maybe they just want to keep lowkey about their relationship and didn't want to use it for the sake of publicity and popularity of a drama or project. 

But , what  if  Kim Eun Sook want them as a lead in her drama?  Will they  reject her offer ? :rolleyes: But I know  , usually she want someone with the big names in Kdramaland  for her project . And i read somewhere, people said  actor who reject offer for acting in her drama are crazy. But, anything is possible. If not Kim Eun Sook drama, but maybe a good script that make them hard to say no to it? 

42 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

But , what  if  Kim Eun Sook want them as a lead in her drama?  Will they  reject her offer ? :rolleyes: But I know  , usually she want someone with the big names in Kdramaland  for her project . And i read somewhere, people said  actor who reject acting in her drama are crazy. But, anything is possible. If not Kim Eun Sook drama, but maybe a good script that make them hard to say no to it? 

It's still depend, if LJ or SM has another drama/movie they like better than KES drama or drama that want them together as partner. 

I think even if KES offers them her drama ( I doubt it tbh because she only wants A-list actors) maybe she will write them a side-kick character couple only. 

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

It's still depend, if LJ or SM has another drama/movie they like better than KES drama or drama that want them together as partner. 

I think even if KES offers them her drama ( I doubt it tbh because she only wants A-list actors) maybe she will write them a side-kick character couple only. 

Side-kick character like Lee Dong Wook & Yoo In Na? Im okay with that too.:) And sometime in her drama.  second lead storyline is better than the first lead storyline imo (like DOTS and Goblin).  Actually , in Goblin i like the second couple (PIChi Couple). 

47 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Side-kick character like Lee Dong Wook & Yoo In Na? Im okay with that too.:) And sometime in her drama.  second lead storyline is better than the first lead storyline imo (like DOTS and Goblin).  Actually , in Goblin i like the second couple (PIChi Couple). 

but what if they don't have the loveline in that drama? Just like Lee Yikyung and Jung Insun, they already a couple before agreeing to star in Waikiki drama together. 

Yes usually in KES drama the second couple has better storyline than the main couple:D:lol: I wouldn't be disappointed as long as they have a loveline in that drama

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

but what if they don't have the loveline in that drama? Just like Lee Yikyung and Jung Insun, they already a couple before agreeing to star in Waikiki drama together. 

Oh no, I dont want that to happen :crazy:. I  can't imagine if i watch them in the same drama but they have lovey dovey scene with other people:lol: . Also , i  need  to watch their kiss scene that ermmm (you know what i mean, right :wub:)  Fortunately, when i watch Waikiki and knew that LYK&JIS are dating , that drama almost over hihihi. 

Archived